Obama: "Republicans are like bad drivers."

The end of summer beginning of fall, campaign season has started a little early.
:lol:

Obama Says Republicans Cannot Have the Keys Back to the Car: "No! You Can't Drive" - Political Punch

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

---

[youtube]t4Lf8BTyjL8[/youtube]

That was pretty good when I heard it the first time.. :lol:

The end of summer beginning of fall, campaign season has started a little early.

Obama Says Republicans Cannot Have the Keys Back to the Car: "No! You Can't Drive" - Political Punch

“After they drove the car into the ditch, made it as difficult as possible for us to pull it back, now they want to keys back. No! You can’t drive. We don’t want to have to go back into the ditch. We just got the car out.”

---

Ya right... Obama got the car out of the ditch....:lol:

If anything he ordered the ditch to be dug deeper, if fact now it's a cliff...

Why do Democrats always forget that the ditch was formed when Democrats took over Congress in 2007.

Lumpy!!! I'm so glad to see you!!! I wish you would become a lib. But from reading your post, I don't think you have. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL

Obama's driving the economy like he was a crackhead in a bumper car! Hysterical!

---

That was pretty good when I heard it the first time.. :lol:

When Obama is in campaign mode the GOP ought to look out. :eusa_whistle:

BO says we're out of the ditch? When in the wide wide world of sports did that happen? Is he smoking dope again?

Consecutive trillion deficits, sub-10% unemployment only because 625,000 people just gave up, $850B stimulus to keep unemployment under 8%...my grand-kids are going to ask me, why didn't you revolt? What the fuck were you thinking, you pussy! Why did you leave it to me?

BO says we're out of the ditch? When in the wide wide world of sports did that happen? Is he smoking dope again?

Consecutive trillion deficits, sub-10% unemployment only because 625,000 people just gave up, $850B stimulus to keep unemployment under 8%...my grand-kids are going to ask me, why didn't you revolt? What the fuck were you thinking, you pussy! Why did you leave it to me?

Frank, what are you whining about now? I thought the terms of your parole had you banned from driving into a ditch or a parking lot?

obama said he was about change and would not bring partisanship to washington....yet all he has done is whine and bitch about republicans

he is one of the most partisan presidents

obama said he was about change and would not bring partisanship to washington....yet all he has done is whine and bitch about republicans

I know you're usually unclear on the concepts, so I ignore your posts. But I'm feeling generous.

Obama promised to be nonpartisan in governing.

Bush/Cheney politicized governing in ways that went beyond what previous admins had done. But the President is always the head of his party -- a partisan position.

get it yet? nope? figures.

I'll spell it out: governing and politics are usually considered separate spheres.

I know you're usually unclear on the concepts, so I ignore your posts. But I'm feeling generous.

Bush/Cheney politicized governing in ways that went beyond what previous admins had done. But the President is always the head of his party -- a partisan position.

I'll spell it out: governing and politics are usually considered separate spheres.

wow, just wow....

and here i thought you couldn't display any more ignorance or stupidity...

only a mental midget believes obama using his bully pulpit to constantly attack the gop is not part of his governing...and only a fool in love with obama believes he meant ONLY governing and not politics and only a fool believes those two are actually two seperate things...he governs by using politics, the bully pulpit you ignorant twat

wow, just wow....

and here i thought you couldn't display any more ignorance or stupidity...

only a mental midget believes obama using his bully pulpit to constantly attack the gop is not part of his governing...and only a fool in love with obama believes he meant ONLY governing and not politics and only a fool believes those two are actually two seperate things...he governs by using politics, the bully pulpit you ignorant twat

:cuckoo:

---

:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

A friend of mine was in a car with a bunch of people tripping on acid, they got pulled over for being on the highway -- and going 5 mph; that's Obama and the Dems.

I hate to break this to you Mr President, but you don't have any right to tell me I can't drive my car just because you plowed into me with an 18 wheeler.

Oh, and throwing mud and rocks on top of the car is not really getting it out of a ditch.

You also admit the Republicans drove the country into a ditch.

Well, now we are making progress.

actually, we're not..unless deeper in the ditch is your idea of progress

I wish he could whine a little louder...I can barely hear him over Pelosi's evil laugh

Forum List

Back