Obama: Qualifications to be President

Just for the record so far nobody has come up with anything other than he speaks well and looks good... No examples of anything he has done in the past that will help the economy... Now that's hope for you!

Let's open it up to any issue than since you can't find any examples of fixing the economy.

What has he done in his past that makes you believe he will win the war with terrorists?

What has he done in his past that makes you believe he will solve the healthare crisis?

What has he done in his past that makes you believe he will fix our energy independence?

Any other issues? Feel free to give some examples of things he has done in his past that makes you believe he can fix our problems.

Thanks.

Just for the record so far nobody has come up with anything other than he speaks well and looks good... No examples of anything he has done in the past that will help the economy... Now that's hope for you!

Let's open it up to any issue than since you can't find any examples of fixing the economy.

What has he done in his past that makes you believe he will win the war with terrorists?

What has he done in his past that makes you believe he will solve the healthare crisis?

What has he done in his past that makes you believe he will fix our energy independence?

Any other issues? Feel free to give some examples of things he has done in his past that makes you believe he can fix our problems.

Thanks.

^----This one seems to be in crisis mode and has regressed to using pre-election talking points.

Last edited:
i personally don't think he'll do that great a job due to a lack of experience. i hope for all our sakes that i'm wrong.

A very big number of the best presidents of the US had that same lack of experience: Clinton, Reagan, Kennedy, ...

And besides that he doesn't have to rely solely on his own experience, he is supported by people (advisers, generals, ...) who have tons of it. The only issue is his judgement and that seems to be good, when you see how he handled his campaign.

that's because the PEOPLE didn't get to pick her Willow. If she had run a campaign and received the electoral votes to be nominated, been vetted by almost 2 years of non-stop media coverage I don't think anyone would've been able to say anything about her inexperience. She was a last ditch effort by McCain to upset the apple cart and it didn't work. He ended up looking like a fool for picking someone whom he clearly knew nothing about either professionally or personally but ultimately it didn't matter. No one was going to beat Obama in that election.

Yes, I'm supposed to believe this hog wash. I just watched Hillary arrive at the State house Hillary, remember her? She's the one obamalama said didn't know jack shit about forgeign policy.. then he pulls her outta his azz and makes her SOS. :lol:

BHO's first call from the Oval Office.....

January 21, 2009
President Obama's first call 'was to President Abbas', (Abbas' chosen as the President of the "State of Palestine" by the Palestine Liberation Organization)
-------

I can hear it now, "Hello President Abbas...I am in place and await instructions"....lol

:lol:

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Hes a natural born citizen, hes over 35, and has been a resident for over 14 years.

That is enough, the fact that he is well educated, brillient and knows government from the ground up through personal experience is just gravy.
Hey, maybe AAAAhnold should have someone print him up a fake birth certificate so he can run for President... I mean since we don't REALLY look into it... just a quick glance and "that's good."

Willing to listen and work with the other side

calm, collected, thoughtful in his approach to solving problems

hard worker

inspires confidence in the majority of the people

intelligent

able to communicate clearly his ideas and agenda

knows that diplomacy is the surest way to find lasting peace

*just the ones off the top of my head*

I would have to agree that he is a thinker and is a calm type of person... I would also agree that he speaks well...

But the rest are purely subjective

Has not really shown that he has or will work with "the other side"

There is nothing out there that shows his "intelligence"... even though you have Obamabots stating that he 'has the highest IQ of any President ever'

I cannot say he is a hard worker, when he has no history of any productive hard work on his own

You can say he "inspires"... but brain washing or charisma to inspire a vote is not something all that important to actually DOING the job of being President

It cannot be said that he knows anything about diplomacy or when it is time to fight... and TOO MUCH diplomacy can result in as much conflict or worsening our situation as too much aggression... coddling enemies or appeasement, IMHO, is much worse than aggressively defending our interests

Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.

If you dont recognise that he is extremely intelligent you are a complete partisan.

This man has worked hard all his life to get where he is.

People on both sides of the isle respect him.

I know you prefer rich druken frat boy cheerleaders who shirk their military duty to stay out of war but the real world the rest of us live in prefers brains and a self made man.

Last edited:

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the first African-American president of the Harvard Law Review.

If you dont recognise that he is extremely intelligent you are a complete partisan.

I know you prefer rich druken frat boy cheerleaders who shirk their military duty to stay out of war but the real world the rest of us live in prefers brains and a self made man.

Plenty of people can go thru the process of college... because one graduates, does not mean one is smarter.. and being African American has no bearing whatsoever... and being voted to, or appointed to any position does not prove intelligence in any way, shape, or form... hell, ones like you claim Bush to be "stupid", yet also has accomplishments of college, appointment, business runnings, etc under his belt.... but because he does not meet your political style, you then claim the person to be "stupid"....

What I am against is proclaiming something as fact, when there is nothing to truly back it up beyond a feeling or a wish for it to be so

That's funny... Even though Bush went to Yale and Harvard he is an idiot...Yet Obama is brilliant... LOL... It's amazing how many people on this board personally know Obama. you guys must be well connected.

Update: Roughly over 27 hours and no examples of past accomplishments that give people "hope" that Obama can "Change" things...

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Agreed, don't mind KMAN who's still upset that Obama won.

He's afraid his guns will be taken away, abortions will occur on the street, Obama will eat the children, and of course communism will once again reign throughout the land when that Kenyan born Marxist raises the tax rate for the rich from a whole 35% to 39%. (For those wondering, it becomes Marxist at 38.99%). :eusa_whistle:

This isn't a thread for anyone to list Obama's qualifications, this is a thread for you to sit there and bash Obama.

I'll say this much, thanks for filling the bottle:

$neo-con-tears.jpg

Last edited:
Update: Roughly over 27 hours and no examples of past accomplishments that give people "hope" that Obama can "Change" things...

Epic Fail on your part. I guess you've missed all the things he has already begun to change?

The standard for evaluating the President has gotten pretty damn high. We now judge on the basis of 27 hour increments. Tough.

A very big number of the best presidents of the US had that same lack of experience: Clinton, Reagan, Kennedy, ...

And besides that he doesn't have to rely solely on his own experience, he is supported by people (advisers, generals, ...) who have tons of it. The only issue is his judgement and that seems to be good, when you see how he handled his campaign.

campaigning and governing are two very different propositions. as i said, i hope he does well.

Agreed, don't mind KMAN who's still upset that Obama won.

He's afraid his guns will be taken away, abortions will occur on the street, Obama will eat the children, and of course communism will once again reign throughout the land when that Kenyan born Marxist raises the tax rate for the rich from a whole 35% to 39%. (For those wondering, it becomes Marxist at 38.99%). :eusa_whistle:

This isn't a thread for anyone to list Obama's qualifications, this is a thread for you to sit there and bash Obama.

I'll say this much, thanks for filling the bottle:

View attachment 6701

Just trying to give Obama supporters a chance to back up their vote....So far nada...zilch. Except for he is a smart guy and a nice person...

I'm sorry you and your buddies have not been able to come up with anything... But I didn't really expect anything in the first place...

Just trying to give Obama supporters a chance to back up their vote....So far nada...zilch. Except for he is a smart guy and a nice person...

I'm sorry you and your buddies have not been able to come up with anything... But I didn't really expect anything in the first place...

Obviously, others will disagree with you over whether he has the qualifications to be President, although I am not sure anyone can even so what those qualifications should be.

Why does anyone need to justify their vote to someone else?

Why does any of this matter as he is now the President? We can give it a few months and then take stock of whether he has what it takes.

For Obama supporters only please:

I would like to use this thread to list all of the qualifications Obama has to be a good President.

Thanks.

The ONLY Qualifications required are that you be at least 36 years old, have lived in the United States for at least 14 years and that you have been born a Natural Born Citizen.

Forum List

Back