obama: Please Pull Your Troops Back, Putin: Piss Off, Punk

If anybody wants to know, that is the gist of the conversation between the boy, obama, and the evil thug Putin yesterday.

Putin has 100,000 Russian Troops on the Ukrainian Border and he's not afraid to use them. At all.

The boy in the White House has -- Nothing. And Putin has a personal dislike of him. VERY personal and VERY disdainful.

Telling you people.... I told you this back when the Olympics was about to start and the boy in the White House made a big deal out of embarrassing Putin by sending gay flamers to Sochi. Western Europe was all giddy about it, too.

the boy got his domestic political points.

Now he's gonna pay. Actually, that's not true..... The People of Eastern Europe are gonna pay..... Mostly in Ukraine.

Putin is going to take Ukraine back. And he's got plenty of time to do it. Over 2-1/2 years.

Or not. He might do it next week. I'm thinking 60-40 he invades Ukraine in the next 60 days. 70-30 he takes Ukraine in the next 2-1/2 years. 99-1 that the boy and his boy advisers don't have a clue

A late Spring Offensive is what I'm thinking. Less mud for his Tanks. Not as cold for his Troops. Quick, fast, not very many casualties because it will be over before any real fighting can take place. I'm thinking under 1,000 total KIA's on both sides.

russia-forces-lede1.jpg

Russian forces storm a Ukrainian military base in the village of Belbek, Crimea, March 22, 2014.

Russia Forces By Ukraine Border Concern U.S. - TIME

Yeah, I bet Putin is just scared to death of a boy. :lmao:
You know what's funny and sad about all this? It take a REAL Communist like Putin to show the American people what a fucking HUGE mistake they made handing a BOY a man's job? Obama was NEVER up to this task. HE never will be...and before any of you leftists on the boards accuse me of taking Putin's side? *I can't STAND EITHER of them*.:eusa_hand:

If (when) Putin moves into southern and eastern Ukraine, then things get very hot.

Of course, Putin's scum supporters here like tinydancer will tell us he is only "liberating" Russians from oppression by the "Nazis." The same BS propaganda being spewed in the Russian media under the control of....Putin.

The "liberators" will be "occupiers" and the "Nazis" will be "Nationalist". The huge number of Russian troops transported by standard unarmored vehicles will be introduced to IED's and insurgency warfare.

Last edited:
If anybody wants to know, that is the gist of the conversation between the boy, obama, and the evil thug Putin yesterday.

Putin has 100,000 Russian Troops on the Ukrainian Border and he's not afraid to use them. At all.

The boy in the White House has -- Nothing. And Putin has a personal dislike of him. VERY personal and VERY disdainful.

Yeah, I bet Putin is just scared to death of a boy. :lmao:

Geez, there's a methane shortage in America right now, because it's all been funneled into your post.

So you want the U.S. to send troops to Crimea? Sorry, Cletus. Bush and Cheney depleted our military and squandered our Commie-crushing-capital in Iraq and Afghanistan on a bunch of guys living in caves. Guess you forgot.

(And if you really have a valid, intelligent and articulate point to make, please don't embellish it with emoticons. It makes you look like a.....boy.)
YOU support Obama...YOU support FAILURE.

[MENTION=36318]Edgetho[/MENTION], how do Putin's balls taste? Can you see Russia from that vantage point?

Then we send Tanks rolling across the Plains of Central Europe and in the age old, classic style of warfare, defeat them in a campaign of mass and maneuver.

So how'd that plan work out for Napoleon and Hitler?

Oh wait. Edge is a certified military supergenius. He'll make it work this time, just by sheer force of post quantity.

You stupid shit, obama has been president coming on 6 years. Anything going on democrats own it.

What's the problem that Obama has caused? Not enough wars? :eusa_boohoo:

Conservatives' preferred macho-man foreign policy had two times to make its pitch to the voters, in 08 and 12, and lost. Deservedly so too.

Well for one, he drew the red line knowing he wouldn't enforce it. That made us look weak. I expect our president to do what he says. I didn't agree with bush all the time, but with sadaam he gave him a deadline to comply. He got Internationale support, got approval from congress, then when sadaam didn't comply we took him out.

And it was a mistake. When the GOP refused to fess up to their mistake, we took them out...of the White House. They deserved it.

Then we send Tanks rolling across the Plains of Central Europe and in the age old, classic style of warfare, defeat them in a campaign of mass and maneuver.

So how'd that plan work out for Napoleon and Hitler?

Oh wait. Edge is a certified military supergenius. He'll make it work this time, just by sheer force of post quantity.
Uh-huh...Strange? Obama is taking the same tact as past leaders...and failing miserably. Now why is that?

The EU is slowly waking to the reality behind the recent "Democratic Revolution" in Ukraine:

"The lawless actions of Ukraine's nationalists have finally caught attention of the intl community, with EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton denouncing Right Sector for its ‘pressure’ and ‘undemocratic’ demand of the interior minister’s resignation.

"A day after neo-Nazi activists who helped bring the acting government in Kiev to power turned against it, Ashton has issued a statement condemning the 'pressure by activists of the Right Sector who have surrounded the building of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.'

"This 'intimidation' the EU foreign policy chief believes, stands against all 'democratic principles and rule of law,' as Ashton called on the ultra-right group 'to refrain from the use or threat of violence.'

"Ashton stressed the need to 'hand over any unauthorised arms to the authorities immediately.'”

http://rt.com/news/ukraine-right-sector-condemned-997/

Does anyone believe Ukrainian Nazis will "refrain from the use or threat of violence?"

If (when) Putin moves into southern and eastern Ukraine, then things get very hot.

Of course, Putin's scum supporters here like tinydancer will tell us he is only "liberating" Russians from oppression by the "Nazis." The same BS propaganda being spewed in the Russian media under the control of....Putin.

The "liberators" will be "occupiers" and the "Nazis" will be "Nationalist". The huge number of Russian troops transported by standard unarmored vehicals will be introduced to IED's and insurgency warfare.

That's certainly what happened in Crimea!

Your mistake might be in imagining that the Russians will react to insurgency warfare the way we do. Not so. The Russians will go house to house without regard to the sensibilities of women and children. They will drag out SUSPECTED insurgents and they will never be seen again.

Then Russia will cut off all energy going to the Ukraine and tell the insurgents to turn themselves in or their neighbors will do it for them.

Last edited:

Conservatives' preferred macho-man foreign policy had two times to make its pitch to the voters, in 08 and 12, and lost. Deservedly so too.

Well for one, he drew the red line knowing he wouldn't enforce it. That made us look weak. I expect our president to do what he says. I didn't agree with bush all the time, but with sadaam he gave him a deadline to comply. He got Internationale support, got approval from congress, then when sadaam didn't comply we took him out.

And it was a mistake. When the GOP refused to fess up to their mistake, we took them out...of the White House. They deserved it.

Just like obama has guaranteed a republcan sweep in 2014 and 2016.

Just like obama has guaranteed a republcan sweep in 2014 and 2016.

LOL,

Not on a platform of gutting our ability to compete with the rest of the world. LOL:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You stupid shit, obama has been president coming on 6 years. Anything going on democrats own it.

There folks, there's our model for the Ukraine. Get us into another Iraq disaster,

times one hundred.

Do you people who think war is a video game realize that a war with Russia in Europe would produce more casualties in a week than both Iraq wars and Afghanistan have in their entirety?

Last edited:

There folks, there's the model for our Ukraine. Get us into another Iraq disaster,

times one hundred.

Do you people who think war is a video game realize that a war with Russia in Europe would produce more casualties in a week than both Iraq wars and Afghanistan have in their entirety?
Yeah, it's better being punked. We have become a nation of pajama boys

There folks, there's the model for our Ukraine. Get us into another Iraq disaster,

times one hundred.

Yeah, it's better being punked. We have become a nation of pajama boys.

Leftist don't have to worry about getting it on with any other nation

Obama lacks the courage needed. He's weak and I have accepted that.

-Geaux

[youtube]4EjpVX_7nLg[/youtube]

Obama’s weakness emboldens Putin

When President Obama declared Friday that “there will be costs” for any Russian intervention in Ukraine, you could hear the laughter emanating from the Kremlin — followed by the sound of Russian military vehicles roaring into Crimea and seizing control of the peninsula.

“Costs?” Vladi*mir Putin must have thought. Just like the “costs” Obama imposed on the Assad regime in Syria?

Read the rest here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...def926-a2e2-11e3-84d4-e59b1709222c_story.html

Last edited:

The "liberators" will be "occupiers" and the "Nazis" will be "Nationalist". The huge number of Russian troops transported by standard unarmored vehicals will be introduced to IED's and insurgency warfare.

That's certainly what happened in Crimea!

Your mistake might be in imagining that the Russians will react to insurgency warfare the way we do. Not so. The Russians will go house to house without regard to the sensibilities of women and children. They will drag out SUSPECTED insurgents and they will never be seen again.

Then Russia will cut off all energy going to the Ukraine and tell the insurgents to turn themselves in or their neighbors will do it for them.

It sounds like you relish the thought.

times one hundred.

Better being punked? You would rather see thousands of casualties over some foreign countries viewing the US as weak? And you would be among the the first to volunteer for the front lines, right tough guy?

times one hundred.

Better being punked? You would rather see thousands of casualties over some foreign countries viewing the US as weak? And you would be among the the first to volunteer for the front lines, right tough guy?
Not everyone likes taking it up the ass, but you probably forget that.

Forum List

Back