obama: Please Pull Your Troops Back, Putin: Piss Off, Punk

why did obama go on an apology tour from jump street which was like blowing a dog whistle?

Come and get us world, we deserve it

-geaux

what's this "we" crap? Conservatives americans are the cause of anti-americanism. The world deserves an apology from conservative americans, because they make the world worse than it otherwise would be.

fail

Obama never went on an apology tour. It's another rightwing myth, as phony as Canadians pouring into the US to obtain medical services, and Iraqi WMD programs.

But he should have gone on such a tour. "I'm sorry for the foreign policy of my ill-spoken predecessor, and the neocon, chickenchested, couch-bound colonels who svengallied him and helped to make the world worse during their awful time in power."

what's this "we" crap? Conservatives americans are the cause of anti-americanism. The world deserves an apology from conservative americans, because they make the world worse than it otherwise would be.

fail

Obama never went on an apology tour. It's another rightwing myth, as phony as Canadians pouring into the US to obtain medical services, and Iraqi WMD programs.

But he should have gone on such a tour. "I'm sorry for the foreign policy of my ill-spoken predecessor, and the neocon, chickenchested, couch-bound colonels who svengallied him and helped to make the world worse during their awful time in power."

Of course, I disagree

-Geaux

Five Times Obama Has Apologized for America

http://freebeacon.com/politics/five-times-obama-has-apologized-for-america/

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 31, 2012 5:02 pm

In his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, Mitt Romney said:

“I will begin my presidency with a jobs tour. President Obama began with an apology tour. America, he said, had dictated to other nations. No Mr. President, America has freed other nations from dictators.”

1. April 3, 2009: Strasbourg, France

“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

2. April 6, 2009: Ankara, Turkey to the Turkish Parliament

“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.”

3. April 17, 2009, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, at the Summit of the Americas

“While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.”

4. April 20, 2009: CIA headquarters, Langley, Va.

“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.”

5. May 21, 2009: National Archives in Washington D.C.

“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”

Last edited:
NYcarbineer How would we win a war with Russia? Be specific.[/quote said:
I don't have the DoD's Russian Contingency Plans on hand but I suspect we'd go after their Air Power and lines of communications first.

Then decapitate their leadership, block their ports and starve them out for a few Months.

If they don't sue for peace within a few Months, we land Troops in Crimea and St Petersburg.

Then we send Tanks rolling across the Plains of Central Europe and in the age old, classic style of warfare, defeat them in a campaign of mass and maneuver.

Seems any movement by stripe shirts into Ukraine would instigate implimentation of Denmark headgear. You should know that.

Of course, I disagree

-Geaux

Five Times Obama Has Apologized for America

Five Times Obama Has Apologized for America | Washington Free Beacon

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff
August 31, 2012 5:02 pm

In his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention, Mitt Romney said:

“I will begin my presidency with a jobs tour. President Obama began with an apology tour. America, he said, had dictated to other nations. No Mr. President, America has freed other nations from dictators.”

1. April 3, 2009: Strasbourg, France

“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

2. April 6, 2009: Ankara, Turkey to the Turkish Parliament

“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.”

3. April 17, 2009, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, at the Summit of the Americas

“While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.”

4. April 20, 2009: CIA headquarters, Langley, Va.

“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.”

5. May 21, 2009: National Archives in Washington D.C.

“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”

There was no tour. Knock it off.

And Mitt lost too, thank goodness. His jobs tour would have been "Hey India, China, here are some more jobs." And the the newly jobless Americans would have no choice but to go fight in yet another mid-east war ginned up by the GOP's lust for muslim blood.

Whatever the DOD's contingency plans were, they have certainly changed and now take into account a greatly diminished, downsized and disarmed military operating under very different rules of engagement.

Whatever the DOD's contingency plans were, they have certainly changed and now take into account a greatly diminished, downsized and disarmed military operating under very different rules of engagement.

Good. Let's spend the savings on education and healthcare, especially for the poor and minorities.

Good. Let's spend the savings on education and healthcare, especially for the poor and minorities.

You can't have savings for something you plan to spend.

Strike it from the budget

-Geaux

Nope, if the death and destruction route is taken, Russia gets beat by NATO. Lots of death and destruction for everyone, but Russia ends up destroyed beyond repair.

Meanwhile- In realted news of interest

-Geaux

Putin Calls Obama To "Draw Attention To Ukraine Extremists", Obama Replies With Request For Putin To Pull Out

Moments ago the White House made a fine point of announcing that - for the first time since the Ukraine crisis erupted and led to the unanswered annexation of Crimea by Russia - Putin called the White House first to discuss what was vaguely enough described as "a diplomatic resolution to the crisis in Ukraine." However a more detailed read through of what actually happened reveals that there is less here than meets the eye (as a rational person would suspect since any truly good news would have been divulged during market trading hours).

As the Kremlin's own interpretation of the call between the two leaders discloses, "Vladimir Putin drew Barack Obama’s attention to continued rampage of extremists who are committing acts of intimidation towards peaceful residents, government authorities and law enforcement agencies in various regions and in Kiev with impunity."

More of the story here

Putin Calls Obama To "Draw Attention To Ukraine Extremists", Obama Replies With Request For Putin To Pull Out | Zero Hedge

-Geaux

Putin Calls Obama To "Draw Attention To Ukraine Extremists", Obama Replies With Request For Putin To Pull Out

Moments ago the White House made a fine point of announcing that - for the first time since the Ukraine crisis erupted and led to the unanswered annexation of Crimea by Russia - Putin called the White House first to discuss what was vaguely enough described as "a diplomatic resolution to the crisis in Ukraine." However a more detailed read through of what actually happened reveals that there is less here than meets the eye (as a rational person would suspect since any truly good news would have been divulged during market trading hours).

As the Kremlin's own interpretation of the call between the two leaders discloses, "Vladimir Putin drew Barack Obama’s attention to continued rampage of extremists who are committing acts of intimidation towards peaceful residents, government authorities and law enforcement agencies in various regions and in Kiev with impunity."

More of the story here

Putin Calls Obama To "Draw Attention To Ukraine Extremists", Obama Replies With Request For Putin To Pull Out | Zero Hedge

You think Putin's call was a prelude to invasion?

There you go. The answer.

We might also want to put a little aside for learning how to speak Mandarin or Russian.

-Geaux

More of the story here

Putin's call was a set up to justify invasion. Putin knows he has to annex more of Ukraine. He has to protect access to Crimea, the port and more importantly protect the oil pipelines from sabotage. He knows he can't simply stop at Crimea with a potload of neo Nazis active in Ukraine. So he calls obama to notify him that Russia is in a position of having to go further. obama can't stop Ukraine extremists. Putin just told obama to do just that to avoid further conflict. obama was very neatly set up for Russia to say "We asked, then we had to act".

Bullshit. Replacing old and obsolete systems with modern more effective ones is not diminishing our strenth. We have 3,000 modern tanks, best in the world, parked in the desert, not wanted or needed by the Army or Marines. Yet we keep getting more of them. Time for the MIC to take a break and the US tax payers to get a break.

-Geaux

More of the story here

I believe Russia would employ false flags just like the US does

So, yes perhaps, a prelude

-Geaux

This is not far off maybe. lol

-Geaux

Thanks For Being So Cool About Everything

Thanks For Being So Cool About Everything | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

As you know, the last few weeks have been kind of crazy around here. Last month, protests in Ukraine ousted the country’s Kremlin-allied president and ignited a wave of Ukrainian nationalism that threatened to destabilize Russia’s economic and military interests in the region. Of course, I couldn’t simply stand by and let that happen, so I intervened and ordered a forceful takeover of the strategically important peninsula of Crimea—a territory with historical ties to Russia that our nation had long desired. It’s certainly no easy task to forcefully annex an entire province against another country’s will, so I just wanted to thank you—the government of the United States, the nations of western Europe, and really the entire world population as a whole—for being super cool about all of this.

Seriously, you guys have been amazing. All of you. I really appreciate it.

If anybody wants to know, that is the gist of the conversation between the boy, obama, and the evil thug Putin yesterday.

Putin has 100,000 Russian Troops on the Ukrainian Border and he's not afraid to use them. At all.

The boy in the White House has -- Nothing. And Putin has a personal dislike of him. VERY personal and VERY disdainful.

Yeah, I bet Putin is just scared to death of a boy. :lmao:

Geez, there's a methane shortage in America right now, because it's all been funneled into your post.

So you want the U.S. to send troops to Crimea? Sorry, Cletus. Bush and Cheney depleted our military and squandered our Commie-crushing-capital in Iraq and Afghanistan on a bunch of guys living in caves. Guess you forgot.

(And if you really have a valid, intelligent and articulate point to make, please don't embellish it with emoticons. It makes you look like a.....boy.)

Last edited:
If (when) Putin moves into southern and eastern Ukraine, then things get very hot.

Of course, Putin's scum supporters here like tinydancer will tell us he is only "liberating" Russians from oppression by the "Nazis." The same BS propaganda being spewed in the Russian media under the control of....Putin.

Reading the neo-con natterings above makes me aware how much they damage the Republican cause in the eyes of the electorate.

What's this "we" crap? Conservatives Americans are the cause of Anti-Americanism. The world deserves an apology from conservative Americans, because they make the world worse than it otherwise would be.
You stupid shit, obama has been president coming on 6 years. Anything going on democrats own it.

What's the problem that Obama has caused? Not enough wars? :eusa_boohoo:

Conservatives' preferred macho-man foreign policy had two times to make its pitch to the voters, in 08 and 12, and lost. Deservedly so too.

Well for one, he drew the red line knowing he wouldn't enforce it. That made us look weak. I expect our president to do what he says. I didn't agree with bush all the time, but with sadaam he gave him a deadline to comply. He got Internationale support, got approval from congress, then when sadaam didn't comply we took him out.

Forum List

Back