obama: Please Pull Your Troops Back, Putin: Piss Off, Punk

Yeah, it's better being punked. We have become a nation of pajama boys

Better being punked? You would rather see thousands of casualties over some foreign countries viewing the US as weak? And you would be among the the first to volunteer for the front lines, right tough guy?
Not everyone likes taking it up the ass, but you probably forget that.

Nobody's taking it up the ass except people in this country who believe that the quality of their lives has somehow been diminished by the events in Ukraine.

"Vehicals?" Good god you're fucking stupid.

If (when) Putin moves into southern and eastern Ukraine, then things get very hot.

Of course, Putin's scum supporters here like tinydancer will tell us he is only "liberating" Russians from oppression by the "Nazis." The same BS propaganda being spewed in the Russian media under the control of....Putin.

The "liberators" will be "occupiers" and the "Nazis" will be "Nationalist". The huge number of Russian troops transported by standard unarmored vehicals will be introduced to IED's and insurgency warfare.

Yeah, it's better being punked. We have become a nation of pajama boys

Better being punked? You would rather see thousands of casualties over some foreign countries viewing the US as weak? And you would be among the the first to volunteer for the front lines, right tough guy?

So, when are you signing up? Which branch?

Nobody's taking it up the ass except people in this country who believe that the quality of their lives has somehow been diminished by the events in Ukraine.
Obama certainly taking it up taking it up the ass, and the US by extension. Again, many liberals lose sight of the fact that there are many who are not so pleasured.

Obama certainly taking it up taking it up the ass, and the US by extension. Again, many liberals lose sight of the fact that there are many who are not so pleasured.

Oh, its rhetorical? I thought you were talking about Obama's 'cabana' boy

-Geaux

Well, yes we could win a War against Russia.

But it would hurt -- A lot.

What the lying cocksucker in chief has never realized is that he can't treat Foreign Leaders like he treats his domestic opposition.

Why? Because he's a punk and he's a bitch.

His main experience in life has been as a dimocrap and a lying scumbag that the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM backs up to the Nth degree.

Putin don't give a flying fuck about the DISGUSTING FILTH in the American LSM.

He just doesn't care. They can't sway him, they can't lie to his constituents, they can't lie against or for him.

the Liar In Chief has always had his skinny ass covered for him by the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM since the day he started in politics.

On the Foreign Stage, they can't help you.

Bottom line is this: It should have never come to this. With a mature, intelligent, adult running things in the Whiet House, it almost certainly would have never gotten this bad.

But it did. And you can lie all you want but the fact is -- Putin is making the boy-in-chief look like what he is.... A feckless, cowardly punk that has no clue.

My concern is that he will start to look really bad and he'll over-react.

Best thing the boy can do at this point?

Just shut the fuck up. Just shut up, boy. Every time you open your boy mouth you piss Putin (a Man) off.

It should have never gotten to this point

You are really a sad little man.

How would we win a war with Russia? Be specific.

I don't have the DoD's Russian Contingency Plans on hand but I suspect we'd go after their Air Power and lines of communications first.

Then decapitate their leadership, block their ports and starve them out for a few Months.

If they don't sue for peace within a few Months, we land Troops in Crimea and St Petersburg.

Then we send Tanks rolling across the Plains of Central Europe and in the age old, classic style of warfare, defeat them in a campaign of mass and maneuver.

You're really not very bright, are you?

In case you ever get into trouble, I advise you to memorize the telephone number for 911

Now, don't bother me anymore. You're annoying

Do you think Russia is Iraq or what?

You are really a sad little man.

How would we win a war with Russia? Be specific.

I don't have the DoD's Russian Contingency Plans on hand but I suspect we'd go after their Air Power and lines of communications first.

Then decapitate their leadership, block their ports and starve them out for a few Months.

If they don't sue for peace within a few Months, we land Troops in Crimea and St Petersburg.

Then we send Tanks rolling across the Plains of Central Europe and in the age old, classic style of warfare, defeat them in a campaign of mass and maneuver.

You're really not very bright, are you?

In case you ever get into trouble, I advise you to memorize the telephone number for 911

Now, don't bother me anymore. You're annoying

Do you think Russia is Iraq or what?

What's your plan?

The usual?

surrender.png

That's what I thought

What's the problem that Obama has caused? Not enough wars? :eusa_boohoo:

Conservatives' preferred macho-man foreign policy had two times to make its pitch to the voters, in 08 and 12, and lost. Deservedly so too.

Well for one, he drew the red line knowing he wouldn't enforce it. That made us look weak. I expect our president to do what he says. I didn't agree with bush all the time, but with sadaam he gave him a deadline to comply. He got Internationale support, got approval from congress, then when sadaam didn't comply we took him out.

There folks, there's our model for the Ukraine. Get us into another Iraq disaster,

times one hundred.

Do you people who think war is a video game realize that a war with Russia in Europe would produce more casualties in a week than both Iraq wars and Afghanistan have in their entirety?
Can you not comprehend? Where did i say we should start another war, okay i will just get to the point. Obama is a pussy. He should've never acted tough, because he is a pussy. He should've never drew the red line, because he is a pussy. He should've never made the united states look weak, because he is a pussy. So, did you comprehend why Putin is doing what he wants? Let me explain it one more time, because obama is a pussy.
I brought up bush only to show you an example of a strong president, that did what he said he would do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_fTRvAKhHG8]Judge Jeanine slams Obama - Putin's been bitchslapping you since the Edward Snowden mess - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back