Obama Plays The Race Card

Ah.

The Democrats are counting on White people not voting.

They didn't say it, but that doesn't make it less true.

Your post would make more sense if you understood election demographics better.
Democrats would be pretty dumb to rely on that. White, middle class suburban areas are expected this year to have much higher turnout.

Inner city black neighborhoods have historically had a fraction of the voter turnout that other neighborhoods do. That turnout is expected to be even lower than normal this year.

Really.

I wonder if its the economy....:eusa_whistle:

Perhaps instead of hoping for a racially based voting block to support them, Dems might actually do something to stimulate job growth in the inner city?
:eusa_hand:
Nah, that would be too complicated.

Or irrelevant to this discussion of election strategy.

Did you hear the one about the Latino Congressmen in Arizona who expects Latinos to vote for him after supporting a boycott of his state?

Yeah, those Latinos know who has their prosperity at heart.

I'm assuming you guys don't know anything about election politics.

He's completely right. The Republicans are counting on Black people not voting..

No, they are counting on Democrats not voting, Not specifically black people.

He played the race card. Yet again.

You're ignoring demographic facts in order to justify your outrage.

I'm currently working on a field operation for a governor's election this cycle. If the inner cities in the state come out to vote, my candidate will win in a landslide. If not, he will lose. It's not a matter of opinion, and it may not be politically correct. But it's true.

Your post would make more sense if you understood election demographics better.
Democrats would be pretty dumb to rely on that. White, middle class suburban areas are expected this year to have much higher turnout.

Inner city black neighborhoods have historically had a fraction of the voter turnout that other neighborhoods do. That turnout is expected to be even lower than normal this year.

Really.

Perhaps instead of hoping for a racially based voting block to support them, Dems might actually do something to stimulate job growth in the inner city?

Really?

You presume too much.

The title of the thread was "Obama Plays the Race Card"

Clearly the election strategy is to encourage black voters to vote, as a block, for democrats, despite the failure of any democratic effort to significantly change the comparative lives of inner city blacks during the past half century.

Really.

Really?

You presume too much.

Clearly the election strategy is to encourage black voters to vote, as a block, for democrats, despite the failure of any democratic effort to significantly change the comparative lives of inner city blacks during the past half century.

No, the election strategy is to encourage black voter to come out and vote, because demographically, most of them will vote for Democrats.

It may not be politically correct. But it's true.

This conversation isn't about why they're going to vote Democratic.

Really?

You presume too much.

No, the election strategy is to encourage black voter to come out and vote, because demographically, most of them will vote for Democrats.

It isn't?

Why would anyone bother to start a conversation about a black democratic president encouraging black voters to vote, if its already obvious that they will vote, and vote for democrats?

Clearly, it is NOT a forgone conclusion, or Obama wouldn't be begging them to vote. Just as clear is the desperation of the democrats to awaken what should be their most reliable voters.

I'm assuming you guys don't know anything about election politics.

He's completely right. The Republicans are counting on Black people not voting..

I'm currently working on a field operation for a governor's election this cycle. If the inner cities in the state come out to vote, my candidate will win in a landslide. If not, he will lose. It's not a matter of opinion, and it may not be politically correct. But it's true.

So what you think is they just want Blacks to not show up, and not All Democrats in General?

interesting.

Oh and I am not outraged, Not even surprised. I got used to Obama and his supporters constantly playing the Race card 2 years ago. :)

Last edited:
To state blacks must vote for Democrats is the height of racism.

So then, is the fact that 85% of Blacks Vote Democrat in every Election Racist then?

Or how about the fact that 90% of Blacks voted for Obama. Was that Racists?

After all Rdean tells us every day how racists it is that the Republican party is 90% white, yet ignores the fact that 90% of Black voters voted for Obama.

Hmmm

How is stating the obvious playing the "race card"?

Republicans are counting on African Americans not voting. If you say otherwise, you're a liar.

African Americans will turnout to vote for the party that has given them permanent 20% unemployment?

That's a good gig for Obama.

I'd take it and run.

No, they won't turn out for that party. If they turn out, It'll be for the Democratic Party. The Party that saved thousands of jobs. Not the one that blocks unemployment insurance.

sooooo anyone who thinks 99 weeks of underemployment insurance is the stopping point means what?

The Party that saved thousands of jobs.

thank you, glad to see someone on the left admits it...

So what you think is they just want Blacks to not show up, and not All Democrats in General?

interesting.

Oh and I am not outraged, Not even surprised. I got used to Obama and his supporters constantly playing the Race card 2 years ago. :)

Obviously they want all Democrats to come to the polls. But inner city voters are much more likely to have very low turnout. Hence the comments.

Explain exactly how it's playing the race card, by the way.

To state blacks must vote for Democrats is the height of racism.

So then, is the fact that 85% of Blacks Vote Democrat in every Election Racist then?

Or how about the fact that 90% of Blacks voted for Obama. Was that Racists?

After all Rdean tells us every day how racists it is that the Republican party is 90% white, yet ignores the fact that 90% of Black voters voted for Obama.

Hmmm

What if I eat the brown side of the Neapolitan is that racist? Racist doesnt mean what you think it means

interesting.

Obviously they want all Democrats to come to the polls. But inner city voters are much more likely to have very low turnout. Hence the comments.

Because Obama said Republicans don't want blacks to vote.

He's a racist.

Or, at the leaset, a race baiter.

Really?

You presume too much.

It isn't?

Why would anyone bother to start a conversation about a black democratic president encouraging black voters to vote, if its already obvious that they will vote, and vote for democrats?

Clearly, it is NOT a forgone conclusion, or Obama wouldn't be begging them to vote. Just as clear is the desperation of the democrats to awaken what should be their most reliable voters.

The "most reliable voters" with the historically lowest turnout rate? He's getting the vote out.

I still don't see what's so bad about this? I thought liberals were supposed to be the ones obsessed with "political correctness".

interesting.

Because Obama said Republicans don't want blacks to vote.

He's a racist.

Or, at the leaset, a race baiter.

Republicans don't want blacks to turn out in large numbers. Because they overwhelmingly vote Democratic. This is fact.

Once again, I though liberals were supposed to be the "politically correct" ones.

Where exactly is the "racism"?

It isn't?

The "most reliable voters" with the historically lowest turnout rate? He's getting the vote out.

I still don't see what's so bad about this? I thought liberals were supposed to be the ones obsessed with "political correctness".

There's certainly no issue with asking people to vote.

But that's not what Barak Hussein said.

He said: Republicans Are 'Counting On Black Folks Staying Home'

This assumes A. Blacks vote democratically, as a block.

Could you possibly imagine Bush giving a speech, telling Republicans that "Democrats Are COUNTING ON WHITE FOLKS STAYING HOME," and not being called a race baiter?

Forum List

Back