Obama Plays The Race Card

None of them have said it.

But they all want it. Seriously. Just like Democrats would want men to stay home, and only woman vote.

It's a demographics thing. And if you don't accept that EVERYTHING on a political campaign is based on demographics, I don't know what to tell you.

That is racist.

rac·ism   
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

How so?

Meets 1 and 2.

That is racist.

rac·ism   
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

How so?

Meets 1 and 2.

Let's try this again.

How so?

The reason calling people racist when they are not is wrong. Is because it takes away from those who suffer real racism.

Not that I am saying Obama was calling people racist. He was just being stupid. Nothing new there.

I just felt like putting that out there.

I don't think it would be "wrong", no. It would a pretty stupid thing to say, but I wouldn't be "outraged". I wouldn't care.

Semantics

wrong = a pretty stupid thing

Now you're just being laughably evasive.

At least its entertaing to watch.:lol::lol::lol:

Really? The way I see it, "wrong" means morally reprehensible, a "bad" thing.

"a pretty stupid thing" means a bad move politically.

I do not think that either way is "racism" or "race baiting" or "playing the race card". I do not think either of them are "wrong".

On the other side, if I was working on a campaign and someone proposed saying "Democrats want White People to stay home", I would argue against it, because I don't think it would be be a good move, politically. Whereas I don't think it was that bad of an idea for Obama to say it.

That's the only difference between the reality and your nonsense hypothetical.

Am I clear enough for you now?

Hilariously.:lol::lol::lol:

Semantics

wrong = a pretty stupid thing

Now you're just being laughably evasive.

At least its entertaing to watch.:lol::lol::lol:

Really? The way I see it, "wrong" means morally reprehensible, a "bad" thing.

"a pretty stupid thing" means a bad move politically.

I do not think that either way is "racism" or "race baiting" or "playing the race card". I do not think either of them are "wrong".

On the other side, if I was working on a campaign and someone proposed saying "Democrats want White People to stay home", I would argue against it, because I don't think it would be be a good move, politically. Whereas I don't think it was that bad of an idea for Obama to say it.

That's the only difference between the reality and your nonsense hypothetical.

Am I clear enough for you now?

Hilariously.:lol::lol::lol:

Maybe you should explain, I don't think I get the joke.

What I want to know, is what idiot is advising Obama to keep using these lines?

what ever happened to hope and change? Obama has become nothing more than another politician willing to play dirty all the time.

I truly believe if he had never started with the Blame bush, They just don't like my name and skin color BS. His approval ratings would still be through the roof.

people are growing tired of the childish blame game.

rac·ism   
[rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
–noun

How so?

Meets 1 and 2.

Let's try this again.

How so?

Obama separates blacks and Republicans.

Pure racism.

You're going to have to live in a world where most people in this country, irrespective of their color, are going to tell Democrats to shove their agenda up their asses in a few weeks.

Race politics aren't going to save you.

Sorry.

You're going to have to live in a world where most people in this country, irrespective of their color, are going to tell Democrats to shove their agenda up their asses in a few weeks.

Race politics aren't going to save you.

Sorry.

That's right! Keep the faith!

We'll see what happens in November. Wanna make a gentlemen's bet on who wins the Connecticut and New York Governor's elections?

LOL @ certain people NOT knowing what racism is, calling anything and everything that they think helps them out racism, but when REAL racism is pointed out deny it to the hilt.

The RepubliCON$ are really TOAST!!

49izadw.gif

This is really disgusting.

We don't have a President. We have a Community Organizer in Chief who continue to sew class and race warfare.

Obama: Republicans Are 'Counting On Black Folks Staying Home'

Obambo is a MARXIST POS. A glance at his background woulda told even a political simpleton that.

Racist card ? Of course, the Political Charlatan will try whatever it takes. It's just that most voters know Obambo is just another MARXIST politico masquerading as a moderate DEM.......when it suits his purpose.

What I want to know, is what idiot is advising Obama to keep using these lines?

what ever happened to hope and change? Obama has become nothing more than another politician willing to play dirty all the time.

I truly believe if he had never started with the Blame bush, They just don't like my name and skin color BS. His approval ratings would still be through the roof.

people are growing tired of the childish blame game.

Nah, 20% real unemployment will drag anybody down. He's done.. even some liberal pundits are quietly admitting he's in way over his head.

"DAT BOOOOOOOSH!!" & "YOU A RACEEEEST!!" Are all the Democrats and this President have left. They are miserable failures. That stale stuff wont be enough for them in November. Get out and vote people.

When in doubt just call em "Evil Racists." Is anyone really surprised by this stuff? The Democrats have nothing left to offer the nation. It's time for them to be shown the door. VOTE!

Forum List

Back