Obama Phones!!

Wow that chick is articulate......LOL....the problem is this is the average democrat.....all done by the indoctri......er public shool system

LOL

The first Obama Phone was issued in 2008.

Is that your wife in the vid?

Man, you are just too easy. You're calling it the Obama phone which was first issued in 2008. That's great considering Obama didn't take office until January 20, 2009. Good grief, you are dumber than a rock.

Sorry I already owned libtards on this issue....again.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8PyTo6NyXA]All Too Easy - YouTube[/ame]

It's wonderful being a legend in your own mind, don't ya think?

my mother and I were on relief ( welfare) for a few years in the mid 60's, you could not even HAVE a telephone period, while taking relief.

Oh and to be fair, as far as the Telecommunications Act of 1996 goes, I would not be surprised if it was in the Bill to revamp Welfare, as a compromise to Clinton.....

And yes, it was started by President Bush. You guys are flailing so hard now and reaching for something, ANYTHING to deflect from your candidate's poor campaign that now you are making yourselves look like idiots because you won't Google anything first....

Quit lying I've already exposed you, the program started in 1996 according to Time

Federal Government Program Pays Out $1.6 Billion to Cover Free Cell Phones for Low-Income Americans | Moneyland | TIME.com

The program came to be after the Telecommunications Act of 1996 was passed, and the FCC created the Universal Service Fund to help “to promote the availability of quality services at just, reasonable, and affordable rates,” among other things

You got OWNED....again.....because incase you didnt know, CLINTON was President in 1996 and not Bush

And Republicans controlled Congress.

I ran into Rdean yesterday. Then, I stopped, backed up my car, and ran into him again.

*bada chince*

Thanks, I'll be here all day.

And yes, it was started by President Bush. You guys are flailing so hard now and reaching for something, ANYTHING to deflect from your candidate's poor campaign that now you are making yourselves look like idiots because you won't Google anything first....

Quit lying I've already exposed you, the program started in 1996 according to Time

Federal Government Program Pays Out $1.6 Billion to Cover Free Cell Phones for Low-Income Americans | Moneyland | TIME.com

The program came to be after the Telecommunications Act of 1996 was passed, and the FCC created the Universal Service Fund to help “to promote the availability of quality services at just, reasonable, and affordable rates,” among other things

You got OWNED....again.....because incase you didnt know, CLINTON was President in 1996 and not Bush
You are still wrong. The 1996 program was for a LANDLINE!
It was Bush in 2008 who created the program for a CELL PHONE.
The CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood is too stupid to know the difference between a cell phone and a landline! :rofl::lmao:

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪ "ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring,ring, Obama Phone" ♪♫♪....

:rock:

Obama Phone: Urban Legend or Real?

Is the government giving out free cell phones?
Yes. This part is true. They fund low end cell phones plans, and offset some of the cost of landline phones. The programs that authorize the phone distribution program are called Lifeline Assistance and Lifeline Link-Up. Lifeline Assistance helps pay monthly phone bills and Lifeline Link-Up helps pay the initial outlay for the phone and installation. The two programs are often lumped together and simply called Lifeline.

These Lifeline cell phones are delivered through relatively new, government-approved cell phone companies like Safelink Wireless, Assurance Wireless and Reachout Wireless, among others. These companies were spun of off larger prepaid cell phone companies to specialize in the Lifeline program.

Did Obama start the free phones program?

The cell phone distribution program did begin in 2008, the year Obama was elected president, but that is a coincidence. Let’s look more closely at the facts.

Last edited:
For the record.... I did not name my thread Obama phones, and I did not put it in current events.... It was in Flame Zone as a razz to Rdean.

Why I got lumped here I dont know :dunno:

Regardless... that stupid bitch is an example of the voters Hussein will be attracting. :eusa_clap:

Where's my Bush phone?

Cell phones are a luxury . And our Tax dollars should not be going to these people who dont want to work.. I can see for the elderly but not these able body people just because they are on food stamps get a free phone while I have to pay for mine .. So not only is my tax dollars are feeding them, putting a roof over their heads , free healthcare and now they get free phones. Next it will be free cars ..

they also get reduced internet and cable through providers that have joined with the government through their subsidy program. I also believe you can get free or low cost computers as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzNgjq1PG78]Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

That's what the Democratic party is all about............dependence on government. Free stuff. It's not going to end well.

Forum List

Back