Obama- Person of the Year

I don't know exactly WHERE these polls originate from. Really, I don't. 57% of America approves of "His Highness"? Doubtful. CBS poll? There goes your objectivity, right there.

Here's a FACT for you. Whether you like it or not, gun sales are through the ROOF because regular, everyday Americans are terrified of what (they feel) is quickly coming down the pike from "His Royal Highness".

This past weekend, Colorado received more requests for background checks than it has EVER received in a 24 hour period. The same for several other states.

Yeah, that sounds like 57% approval. You bet.

Sounds like more retards like you are trying to buy weopons they have no use for and are probably incapable of handling in a sane manner.

Typical liberal response. Is that all you got?

No, we have some laws for 2013 that will keep most of those guns off of the street.

hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg

In 1938, Time had yet to know that he'd invade Poland in September of '39.

Po' wingnuts. Still showing a buttload of hurt.

Actually, nothing could be farther from the truth. Honestly, it's quite the opposite. The "Man of the Year" award places Obama directly in the company that he should be in. I'm sure that while he's on one of his MANY vacations this year, he will have plenty of time to reflect on his "award".

Po' wingnuts. Still showing a buttload of hurt.

Actually, nothing could be farther from the truth. Honestly, it's quite the opposite. The "Man of the Year" award places Obama directly in the company that he should be in. I'm sure that while he's on one of his MANY vacations this year, he will have plenty of time to reflect on his "award".

It does, in fact, put Obama precisely in the same group as other PoYs. It's the most news-making person of the year, and not a measure of the person's merits, as People's SMA designation might be.

FWIW

Wow..great logic there! Just keep in mind that in 1938, most liberals were steadfastly behind old Adolph. Supported him completely. Not MY history - just history.

Sorry if it offends your sensibilities, but do your homework, you just might be surprised.

Wow..great logic there! Just keep in mind that in 1938, most liberals were steadfastly behind old Adolph. Supported him completely. Not MY history - just history.

Sorry if it offends your sensibilities, but do your homework, you just might be surprised.

Which ones? Neville Chamberlain, perhaps? And was he a Liberal?

Meanwhile back in the US, how many appeasers were among the GOP Caucus, whilst FDR got around them with Lend Lease?

Since YOUR history is something I'm dying to learn.

Obama was man of the year in 2008 for Time because he is black. He got a Nobel Peace prize pre-emptively for shit he's never done.

People needa messiah, and he is the man for the job. Thundering dunderheads love the guy.

Yeah, Obama was man of the year in 2008. They didn't know he would later invade and initiate regime change in Libya......they didn't know he would murder innocent children. They didn't know he would strip constitutional rights.

Flash forward 2012 - he's man of the year again. More dead children. More wars, less constitutional rights.
It's a fucking joke.

Yeah, Obama was man of the year in 2008. They didn't know he would later invade and initiate regime change in Libya......they didn't know he would murder innocent children. They didn't know he would strip constitutional rights.

Flash forward 2012 - he's man of the year again. More dead children. More wars, less constitutional rights.
It's a fucking joke.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Ah, TASB, you're that and so much more.

No shit, pal. I'm rolling. And of course a bit disgusted with myself for laughing at a tard.

Pretty droll. My apologies, all.

Someone better put Mark Levin on suicide watch!

Obama Approval Rating Hits 57 Percent

President Obama's approval rating has reached 57 percent, a CBS News poll released Tuesday found.

This marks Obama's strongest rating in the poll since the death of Osama bin Laden in May 2011. His rating in the poll is up from October, when a pre-election poll found 50 percent of voters approving of the president's performance.

Obama Approval Rating Hits 57 Percent In CBS Poll

It's a fucking joke.

No shit, pal. I'm rolling. And of course a bit disgusted with myself for laughing at a tard.

Projecting again, I see.

It's a fucking joke.

Projecting again, I see.

I'm sure you do. Now run along an play with the other kids; but let mommy check that your headgear is on securely.

It makes sense they would pick him this year.

Yes it does. Uless the point of the OP was for information only, and not to imply greatness on obama, then it falls along the usual lines of TIME magazine. It's the person they think had the most influence on the news, good or bad, in the past year. Hard to argue that it wasn't obama.

Basically this.
I'm fairly certain that if Mittens won he'd be the person of the year.

Projecting again, I see.

I'm sure you do. Now run along an play with the other kids; but let mommy check that your headgear is on securely.

The last time I heard this type of response was in junior high school. What's next- potty talk?

Forum List

Back