Obama- Person of the Year

Really? o_O

What did he do exactly to earn person of the year?

:DIts called CONTROLED MEDIA. Its what the left love.

Destroyed the economy with a concurrent affect on world economy. Is dangerously approaching outright civil war, supports the repeal of the Bill of Rights. He's got a long list.

What did Hitler do in 1938 to earn the award. At that time WWII hadn't even started yet. He got the award because what he was doing was bringing the world to the precipice.

Time's PoY is not a beauty contest nor a value statement about the person. It's the year's largest news-maker. So Righty Obama-loathers should breath in through their noses and out their mouths. Relax for christsake. It's just that he was IN THE NEWS MORE THAN OTHER FOLKS.

:DIts called CONTROLED MEDIA. Its what the left love.

Destroyed the economy with a concurrent affect on world economy. Is dangerously approaching outright civil war, supports the repeal of the Bill of Rights. He's got a long list.

What did Hitler do in 1938 to earn the award. At that time WWII hadn't even started yet. He got the award because what he was doing was bringing the world to the precipice.

Time's PoY is not a beauty contest nor a value statement about the person. It's the year's largest news-maker. So Righty Obama-loathers should breath in through their noses and out their mouths. Relax for christsake. It's just that he was IN THE NEWS MORE THAN OTHER FOLKS.

Nice circular argument.:clap2:

Nice circular argument.:clap2:

Thanks. How so if you don't mind my asking?

Is Time even relevant anymore? Who reads it? Quite frankly I'm at a loss for what Barry has DONE this year other than get reelected. Rant? Hardly. This is just one more example of how low the bar is set for this President.

I agree. I haven't read that rag in years.

Wasn't Saddam Hussein one of the people of the year as well??

NO, don't you people ever look this stuff up? Reagan did get it twice though, same number of times as Stalin. Is that significant? :D

I'm not even going to read thru the posting on this thread as one should know what to expect but I would imagine that for some americans the reaction to this news was analogous to this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXlNsJDQG1U]Dave Chappelle Clayton Bigsby - YouTube[/ame]

I'm not even going to read thru the posting on this thread as one should know what to expect but I would imagine that for some americans the reaction to this news was analogous to this.

Dave Chappelle Clayton Bigsby - YouTube

It would be funnier with sound. What happened?

White folks were surprised to learn their speaker was in fact black. Funny in an ironic way. Woulda thought you'd be able to parse that.

Go figure. Anyway, now you're up to speed.

The Messiah should be man of the year, he proved you can fool most of the people all the time. He redefined and exposed the role of media in our society, dam, he be the man!

Dave Chappelle Clayton Bigsby - YouTube

White folks were surprised to learn their speaker was in fact black. Funny in an ironic way. Woulda thought you'd be able to parse that.

I know what happened in the clip. What happened to the sound, Einstein, or did you not notice? It's amazing how the biggest dolts are so quick to suggest that others are stupid!

The Messiah should be man of the year, he proved you can fool most of the people all the time. He redefined and exposed the role of media in our society, dam, he be the man!

Why do you cons say you hate Obama so much and then turn around and call him "The Messiah"? It's just weird how schizo y'all are.

And he got this why exactly?.....

There seems to be no limit as to how much or how often the Liberal controlled
media will kiss this mans ASS...

I know what happened in the clip. What happened to the sound, Einstein, or did you not notice? It's amazing how the biggest dolts are so quick to suggest that others are stupid!

I noticed, since it was background noise and not what I suspect was the audio track associated with the video had it been view on the Chappel Show.

Meanwhile, what happened, I can only speculate. Maybe the dweeb who editted down the vid screwed up and didn't include audio on the file export.

That help?

And he got this why exactly?.....

There seems to be no limit as to how much or how often the Liberal controlled
media will kiss this mans ASS...

Most new-making person of the year, according to Time Mag.

Forum List

Back