Obama- Person of the Year

hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg

1101430104_400.jpg

8ab6cd579e472623240f6a7067009419.jpg

Not shocked. Don't care. In fact, I dont think I've ever cared about a completely arbitrary, id say award, but i dont to think he actualy gets anything.

This is like nerds in a school electing their leader Student of the Year with their own internal award.

Nerds rule the world.

Cool kids don't.

That's the problem: Nerds/intellectuals ARE ruling the world. Very dangerous thing as they are people of "ideas" and not sound or sensible solutions for freedom and liberty in America, as outlined in the Constitution.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmFBzuLJ6ac]Thomas Sowell - Intellectuals and Society - YouTube[/ame]

I can hear the rw heads exploding from here.

Try putting your head between your knees. Or, deeper in the sand.

LOL

Check my sig for a link to a partial list of President Obama's accomplishments. Don't bother looking for pub or pot accomplishments because there aren't any.

Obamination is doubling down on his idol status among the brain dead by announcing right now Mr Hairplugs is in charge of stopping gun violence in America....we can sleep safer tonight.

I think this task is too little for Hairplugs....I think curing AIDS, cancer and world hunger should also be on his plate...besides his teeth.

I bet you are going frame it and then jack off to it hanging over your trailer bed.

I can hear the rw heads exploding from here.

Try putting your head between your knees. Or, deeper in the sand.

LOL

Check my sig for a link to a partial list of President Obama's accomplishments. Don't bother looking for pub or pot accomplishments because there aren't any.

Obama Approval Rating Hits 57 Percent In CBS Poll

President Obama's approval rating has reached 57 percent, a CBS News poll released Tuesday found.

This marks Obama's strongest rating in the poll since the death of Osama bin Laden in May 2011

Heard on the news this morning that only five presidents have won by as large a percentage as President Obama won this election.

What have Repubs and/or teepotters done?

Nothing except obstruct.

Someone from Time was on Today on NBC this morning to do the reveal. He talked about other people in the running before revealing that Obama was the person of the year mostly because he won an election despite high unemployment during his previous term. I thought that was hilarious.

Edit: watching the video right now. Paraphrasing why he won... He won re-election despite "having to face a higher unemployment rate than anyone in the last 70 years." He's the only democrat since FDR to win two straight elections with over 50% of the popular vote. And he's a beneficiary and the author of a new cultural America that he is now the symbol of... 15% of voters don't care about politics and most of them voted for Obama because they like him because he's outside of politics. "Using" coalition of young voters, hispanics, black, millenials, minorities, he's creating a new alignment (whatever that means).

Can't link cause i'm watching it on my phone: can't get to youtube from work here.

Last edited:
Final list:
#5: Fabiola Gianotti
#4: Mohomed Morsi
#3: Tim Cook
#2: Malala Yousafzai
#1: Barack Obama

I wouldn't put much stock in Time magazine (and I don't) You're right...Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Richard Nixon, Nikita Kreushev, among the "Men Of The Year".

Then again, I guess it's safe to safe that the president is in "like-minded" company.

His country is entering its 5th year of 7.8+ unemployment.
He had an ambassador executed with no explanation
He sold attack guns to the enemy of our ally (Mexico)
His country has 47 million on food stamps
he has not had a budget passed in his entire tenure
his government spent 1.2 trillion more than it brought in this year
He has added over 6 trillion to the debt in less than 4 years.

I must believe he was chosen man of the year based on his negatives....like some others in the past.

Couldn't agree more. It really never ceases to amaze me. When I ask my liberal friends (respectfully) to tell me exactly WHAT this man has accomplished, their only answer is "Obamacare". However, I did have one friend tell me "He has done nothing, so what?"

This country is hurting. It is hurting badly and I can not help but believe that it I by design. How long can this poseur go on blaming the previous administration? When does HE begin accepting responsibility for zero accomplishments.

Now, it back and watch....the responses will nearly ALL blame either Bush or Boehner. I have NEVER in my life seen a chief executive who floats along and is never, I mean NEVER held accountable for anything.

As Mel Brooks stated in the movie...."It's GOOD to be da King!!!"

President Obama's approval rating has reached 57 percent, a CBS News poll released Tuesday found.

This marks Obama's strongest rating in the poll since the death of Osama bin Laden in May 2011

Heard on the news this morning that only five presidents have won by as large a percentage as President Obama won this election.

Nothing except obstruct.

I don't know exactly WHERE these polls originate from. Really, I don't. 57% of America approves of "His Highness"? Doubtful. CBS poll? There goes your objectivity, right there.

Here's a FACT for you. Whether you like it or not, gun sales are through the ROOF because regular, everyday Americans are terrified of what (they feel) is quickly coming down the pike from "His Royal Highness".

This past weekend, Colorado received more requests for background checks than it has EVER received in a 24 hour period. The same for several other states.

Yeah, that sounds like 57% approval. You bet.

Nothing except obstruct.

I don't know exactly WHERE these polls originate from. Really, I don't. 57% of America approves of "His Highness"? Doubtful. CBS poll? There goes your objectivity, right there.

Here's a FACT for you. Whether you like it or not, gun sales are through the ROOF because regular, everyday Americans are terrified of what (they feel) is quickly coming down the pike from "His Royal Highness".

This past weekend, Colorado received more requests for background checks than it has EVER received in a 24 hour period. The same for several other states.

Sounds like more retards like you are trying to buy weopons they have no use for and are probably incapable of handling in a sane manner.

Nothing except obstruct.

Sounds like more retards like you are trying to buy weopons they have no use for and are probably incapable of handling in a sane manner.

Typical liberal response. Is that all you got?

Forum List

Back