Obama- Person of the Year

hitler-Time-man-of-the-year.jpg

patriots huh?

they hate their duly elected president I guess because the American people dont like their historically failed ideas

For what?

For lying?

For getting the Benghazi Consulate wiped out?

For destroying the economy?

For making out kids slaves to his debts?

See how fucked up and backwards Progressive "greatness" is?

patriots huh?

they hate their duly elected president I guess because the American people dont like their historically failed ideas

I agree and thanks for pointing out that people don't like Obama's historically failed ideas... Most understand millions died to ideas that Obama and you share, sad you both feel millions of lives being lost again is worth it. But then again for people like Obama and yourself it’s party over country even if you have to use every minority along the way.

patriots huh?

You loved Bush right?

You must understand, like in the case of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, bailouts, making the rich richer, expansion of the patriot act, starting new wars, high UE, starting new healthcare programs and adding dramatically to the deficit, that it's only horrible, bad, evil, bigoted and destructive when Republicans do it.

Things like murdering of American citizens, historic food stamp usage and getting the country downgraded while extending a recession by years and years and years are all measured as great success as long as it's a Democrat in the WH.

For what?

For lying?

For getting the Benghazi Consulate wiped out?

For destroying the economy?

For making out kids slaves to his debts?

See how fucked up and backwards Progressive "greatness" is?

See how little you actually understand?

Only Bush or Republicans can do bad... 4 years later and despite scandals and the economy being absolute trash while Obama being in office, you can't seem to attach any blame to him.... No no, It's all the Republicans in the house!!!! But if you do find good I'll bet it was the Dems in the Senate and Obama that made it happen... somehow magically overriding the God-like powers of the Republicans in the house...

Last edited:
patriots huh?

You loved Bush right?

You must understand, like in the case of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, bailouts, making the rich richer, expansion of the patriot act, starting new wars, high UE, starting new healthcare programs and adding dramatically to the deficit, that it's only horrible, bad, evil, bigoted and destructive when Republicans do it.

Things like murdering of American citizens, historic food stamp usage and getting the country downgraded while extending a recession by years and years and years are all measured as great success as long as it's a Democrat in the WH.

Trust me I understand and so does nearly half the country...let them talk... They're like little Lindsay Lohans...they will self-destruct in public view.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back