Obama- Person of the Year

His country is entering its 5th year of 7.8+ unemployment.
He had an ambassador executed with no explanation
He sold attack guns to the enemy of our ally (Mexico)
His country has 47 million on food stamps
he has not had a budget passed in his entire tenure
his government spent 1.2 trillion more than it brought in this year
He has added over 6 trillion to the debt in less than 4 years.

I must believe he was chosen man of the year based on his negatives....like some others in the past.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Is there any doubt in anyone's mind that this award, like the Nobel Peace Prize, was awarded solely on the basis of Obama's race? Does anyone appreciate the condescension this implies? What is this- the Special Olympics for the racially handicapped? Martin Luther King, Jr. had a Dream, but we are headed in exactly the opposite direction.

count-zero-fucks-given.jpg

His country is entering its 5th year of 7.8+ unemployment.
He had an ambassador executed with no explanation
He sold attack guns to the enemy of our ally (Mexico)
His country has 47 million on food stamps
he has not had a budget passed in his entire tenure
his government spent 1.2 trillion more than it brought in this year
He has added over 6 trillion to the debt in less than 4 years.

I must believe he was chosen man of the year based on his negatives....like some others in the past.

As long as the odumbobots have their 'obama phone,' none of that matters.

What's a "Time Magazine?"
Never heard of the fucking thing.
So that makes this "award" completely irrelevant in my view.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
:EXECUTIVE POLITICAL EDITOR of Time Magazine:​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Is Time even relevant anymore? Who reads it? Quite frankly I'm at a loss for what Barry has DONE this year other than get reelected. Rant? Hardly. This is just one more example of how low the bar is set for this President.

They did the same for Bush in 2000 & 2004. What did he do those years, besides get elected?

And I was just as amused by those picks as I am by this one. To be honest with you, Konradv...I don't find Time magazine to be very relevant anymore. There was a time when it was...as was Newsweek and Life...but that time has passed. When's the last time you actually purchased any of those? I haven't in a long, long time.

It makes sense they would pick him this year.

Yes it does. Uless the point of the OP was for information only, and not to imply greatness on obama, then it falls along the usual lines of TIME magazine. It's the person they think had the most influence on the news, good or bad, in the past year. Hard to argue that it wasn't obama.

All he has done is destroy this Country,he can put that honor in his bedside stand with his phony Nobel Peace Prize , there are thousands more deserving than this clown...:9:

Well, when one thinks about it....this makes sense.

He somehow stole an election by defaming his opponent by claiming he shipped jobs to China, killed a woman with cancer, tried to kill his family dog, etc.....all this while Obamination has destroyed our economy, wasted more money than anyone in US history, covered up crimes with Fast & Furious and with Libya, hell even got an Ambassador killed then blamed some video from Thousand Oaks California as the culprit, etc.....

Yes, Obamination is Houdini, Liberace, and Joey Buttafuoco rolled up into a 1/2 black person that sells himself as a ghetto black person despite having no game in basketball.

He is doing what the people of TIME want.....destroying this country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back