Obama persecuted Filmmaker still rots in jail-

I went back through an entire thread here where the LIBRUL LYNCH MOB demanded this poor man's death in some cases, wanted him to rot in a prison, to be labeled a terrorist.. etc etc.. I brought it back in to date to show just how CRAZY and out of control libruls are.. if they had of had their way, that man would be dead or handed over to the animals who killed our Ambassador.. The thread is titled, "Filmmaker outted by Government." Go read it and you'll see just how disgusting these libs are here..

Meanwhile, this man rots in jail, no bail.. no hearing until the FRIDAY AFTER THE ELECTION.. How convenient, no?

The same LYNCH MOB libs here also came back just the past couple of weeks claiming Obama never blamed the film and yet we have an entire thread with 48 pages of PROOF that he most certainly did.. Obama merely said the word and his Zombies were in a blood lust.. LOL

Anti-Islam filmmaker still jailed—Editorial - NYPOST.com

psychotic, lying drama queen is obvious

:lmao:

From the article:

only an idiot would believe that the police swooped down in the darkness and collected him for any reason other than that his video had incurred the disfavor of rabid Islamists — and of Team Obama, which needed a timely post-Benghazi scapegoat.

All of a sudden this guy has parole violations.
It's perfect for the government.Most of the country was led to believe this guy was responsible for what happened so they say lock him up and throw away the key.
The WH knew all along they had this guy by the balls knowing all along he wasn't the real reason behind the attacks.

He won't get away with it, even if he wins re-election, WHICH HE WILL NOT. A lot of back room talk about impeachment.. A LOT.

A few of your clients at the stripclub discussing impeachment doesn't count as "a lot of back room talk".

All of a sudden, LGS doesn't want to talk to me.

It's tough getting caught in lies.

its not that, she just tends to get into this bubble zone where she ignores anything that doesnt have to do with her reality.

Its like watching a retard eat ice cream. They get all excited and go all in.

From the article:

only an idiot would believe that the police swooped down in the darkness and collected him for any reason other than that his video had incurred the disfavor of rabid Islamists — and of Team Obama, which needed a timely post-Benghazi scapegoat.

It's perfect for the government.Most of the country was led to believe this guy was responsible for what happened so they say lock him up and throw away the key.
The WH knew all along they had this guy by the balls knowing all along he wasn't the real reason behind the attacks.

Remember...it's not this guy's fault he violated his probation...it is the government's fault for not giving him a pass.....another Rightwingers in support of felons violating their probation.

I went back through an entire thread here where the LIBRUL LYNCH MOB demanded this poor man's death in some cases, wanted him to rot in a prison, to be labeled a terrorist.. etc etc.. I brought it back in to date to show just how CRAZY and out of control libruls are.. if they had of had their way, that man would be dead or handed over to the animals who killed our Ambassador.. The thread is titled, "Filmmaker outted by Government." Go read it and you'll see just how disgusting these libs are here..

Meanwhile, this man rots in jail, no bail.. no hearing until the FRIDAY AFTER THE ELECTION.. How convenient, no?

The same LYNCH MOB libs here also came back just the past couple of weeks claiming Obama never blamed the film and yet we have an entire thread with 48 pages of PROOF that he most certainly did.. Obama merely said the word and his Zombies were in a blood lust.. LOL

When you break the terms of probation, life can be a bitch

From the article:

Remember...it's not this guy's fault he violated his probation...it is the government's fault for not giving him a pass.....another Rightwingers in support of felons violating their probation.

Dungslinger would promote Satan if he ran as a repub for president.

Every one of those turds will act offended if you say they support Sharia.

Guess he shouldn't have violated his probation for bank fraud....but do blather on.

I love how criminals become heroes to you twisted fucks.

From the article:

The guy's parole stated that he was not allowed to own or use a computer for anything but employment purposes. So apparently his conviction for bank fraud was computer/Internet related.....it wasn't "all of a sudden". He was fucking up and did the dumbest fucking move someone in his position could do.....make a hate film that drew international rioting......nothing like saying "look at me!" when you're on parole.

It's not an act.

It's like if I said you act like an idiot.

From the article:

The guy's parole stated that he was not allowed to own or use a computer for anything but employment purposes. So apparently his conviction for bank fraud was computer/Internet related.....it wasn't "all of a sudden". He was fucking up and did the dumbest fucking move someone in his position could do.....make a hate film that drew international rioting......nothing like saying "look at me!" when you're on parole.

Yeah................but Slutty Cum Drooler won't admit that. She wants everyone to think that the only reason he's sitting in jail is because Obama's admin is out to get him for the video.

I guess actual violations of the law are secondary to her perceived violations of this idiot's rights.

Every last one of these lynch mob libs are busted... and you're right. See how they react when caught! It's pathetic but at least it's on record. THEY'RE KOOKS for everyone to see. :)

Where's the evidence that he violated his probation?

Aren't you one of the clowns who claims they don't support Sharia? Yet, here you are cheering for the government to roast some infidel over the coals simply because he made fun of Islam.

Yeah................but Slutty Cum Drooler won't admit that. She wants everyone to think that the only reason he's sitting in jail is because Obama's admin is out to get him for the video.

I guess actual violations of the law are secondary to her perceived violations of this idiot's rights.

What actual violations of the law? Where is the evidence that he broke any laws?

Every last one of these lynch mob libs are busted... and you're right. See how they react when caught! It's pathetic but at least it's on record. THEY'RE KOOKS for everyone to see. :)

But you're a liar, so nothing you say can be trusted.

This is the number 1# Reason to throw Obama out right here. Nothing else matters but our constitutional rights of freedom of speech.

Every freedom loving human being should make flims, video's and pictures and speak our minds. Show that our freedom of speech means something.

YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BASH RELIGION!

It's not an act.

It's like if I said you act like an idiot.

You're dumber than I thought. Here you are defending the enforcement of Sharia and claiming at the same time that you don't support Sharia.

I know....she and people like her are the useful idiots of the crazed right.....they question NOTHING that their boys don't tell them to question. The "filmmaker" had to pay damn near $800k in restitution.....so it wasn't a "small potatoes" conviction....here's the link for the terminally brainwashed.

Judge orders 'Innocence of Muslims' filmmaker to jail - latimes.com

The posts call for this man to be handed over to the Muslim mob and most libs with GLEE, were hopeful he would get "what he deserves!"

These are the same Zombies that cover for Obama.. A clear picture emerges of the type of people we're dealing with. Mobs who don't care about the rule of law.. and will do whatever their messiah tells them.. HENCE-- LYNCH THE FILMMAKER.

Forum List

Back