Obama Passes Out White Hoods..er, Coats

Sinatra,

Your approach to this thread leaves alot to be desired, IMO. Instead of focusing on the puppet show Obama put on, you have people with the easy out of attacking your "white robe" angle.

Of course I realize your intent was apparently to inflame, have a little fun, and get lots of folks posting lots of posts and drinking and passing out more haterade, and you have accomplished that. I however was looking for a rational discussion on this particular bit of stage setting done by this White House.

Can't have that here due to your bad form. Carry on.

I respect yer opinion MM -

The White Robe angle as it were, is revealing the ignorance I suspected - in spades.

And it is a completely legit comparison - albeit far-reaching contextually, but as for the Obama BIG PICTURE, quite applicable.

But I see your point - it's too easy sport picking on the couple who are playing into the trap, and does perhaps diminish the overall intent of the message...
You have found a formula that works to get lots of responses. It's quantity over quality. I am glad it's not your usual habit and I hope it doesn't become habitual.

Not knockin' ya, just sayin'.
I've had enough interaction with White Hood Sinatra.

Trust me, it's all quantity to him, not quality.

He'll even quote, and requote himself, and his repetitive, drool-strewn cut & pastes, over and over, ad nauseum.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that the WH must take the public for fools.

Lab coats are for protection of the researcher and should never be worn out of a lab - spreads contamination - anyone who knows even a bit about lab safety knows that.

Physician lab coats (not as if they actually do any lab work anyway) were for the same purpose - to protect the one in the lab. But, as physicians rarely do lab work, the coats do nothing except to facilitate the spread of pathogens. Even the AMA is considering ending the practice of wearing lab coats for that reason and because they typically don't work in labs and need no protection.

LOL. We are taken for suckers.

Sinatra,

Your approach to this thread leaves alot to be desired, IMO. Instead of focusing on the puppet show Obama put on, you have people with the easy out of attacking your "white robe" angle.

Of course I realize your intent was apparently to inflame, have a little fun, and get lots of folks posting lots of posts and drinking and passing out more haterade, and you have accomplished that. I however was looking for a rational discussion on this particular bit of stage setting done by this White House.

The White Robe angle as it were, is revealing the ignorance I suspected - in spades.

You've been asked several times to point out exactly what ignorance is revealed...btw, not by "white robe" but by "white hoods"...can't you at least be honest to yourself? Jeesh!

And it is a completely legit comparison - albeit far-reaching contextually, but as for the Obama BIG PICTURE, quite applicable.

Only legit to someone who wallows in "white hoods" and Free Republic.

But I see your point - it's too easy sport picking on the couple who are playing into the trap, and does perhaps diminish the overall intent of the message...

And the intent of the message has what to do with "white hoods"?

You have found a formula that works to get lots of responses. It's quantity over quality. I am glad it's not your usual habit and I hope it doesn't become habitual.

Not knockin' ya, just sayin'.
I've had enough interaction with Sinatra.

Trust me, it's all quantity to him, not quality.

He'll even quote, and requote himself, and his repetitive, drool-strewn cut & pastes, over and over, ad nauseum.

And not even get THAT right....:lol::lol::lol:

Lab coats are for protection of the researcher and should never be worn out of a lab - spreads contamination - anyone who knows even a bit about lab safety knows that.

Physician lab coats (not as if they actually do any lab work anyway) were for the same purpose - to protect the one in the lab. But, as physicians rarely do lab work, the coats do nothing except to facilitate the spread of pathogens. Even the AMA is considering ending the practice of wearing lab coats for that reason and because they typically don't work in labs and need no protection.

Yes, a merry band of fools has this country become.

More and more are getting wise to the parody though - and a reckoning is underway...

More and more are getting wise to the parody though - and a reckoning is underway...
"Useful idiots"? :eusa_whistle:

Indeed - and a couple such did partake on this very thread! I do feel sorry for them - sincerely - as it cannot be easy to try and capably function in society but not quite pull it off. Thus they cling to imaginings such as Obama, and will defend against the truth while embracing the fabricated construct in order to feel just a little better about their own inadequate lives.

That really does bum me out...

A parody concerning 'white hoods'? :eusa_eh:

Indeed - and a couple such did partake on this very thread! I do feel sorry for them - sincerely - as it cannot be easy to try and capably function in society but not quite pull it off. Thus they cling to imaginings such as Obama, and will defend against the truth while embracing the fabricated construct in order to feel just a little better about their own inadequate lives.

Exactly. And they will defend it to the point of looking foolish tenselves to the point of attacking those that speak out on the matter whether or not the points they bring are pertinent...but rather personal in the form of supposed intimidation.

I ain't buyin' what they're sellin' not are the majority of Americans.

'Useful idiots' is close to describing what they really are.

Hugely. And they're either going to sit there and try to shake the cobwebs out of their heads for the freight train that has hit them square on, or they will be demonized for not going along with the Statist plan.

Good Lord what a laughable excercise in political futility!

Team Obama invites 150 doctors to the White House for a pro-public option photo op and hands them all white coats to wear.

Oy Vey...

____

WASHINGTON -- President Obama yesterday rolled out the red carpet -- and handed out doctors' white coats as well, just so nobody missed his hard-sell health-care message.

In a heavy-handed attempt at reviving support for health-care reform, the White House orchestrated a massive photo op to buttress its claim that front-line physicians support Obama.

PHOTOS: OBAMA'S BOTCHED PHOTO OP

OBAMA LIFTS HEALTH CARE ADDRESS -- FROM HIMSELF

A sea of 150 white-coated doctors, all enthusiastically supportive of the president and representing all 50 states, looked as if they were at a costume party as they posed in the Rose Garden before hearing Obama's pitch for the Democratic overhaul bills moving through Congress.

OOPS! A crowd of 150 doctors gathers in the Rose Garden to support the health-care overhaul -- as White House staffers scramble to hand out camera-ready white coats to those who forgot their own.

The physicians, all invited guests, were told to bring their white lab coats to make sure that TV cameras captured the image.

But some docs apparently forgot, failing to meet the White House dress code by showing up in business suits or dresses.

So the White House rustled up white coats for them and handed them to the suited physicians who had taken seats in the sun-splashed lawn area.

White House's botched 'op'

He keeps touting that the AMA backs his overhaul of the health industry when it's only 18% of physicians who belong to the AMA, I don't think he is fooling anyone anymore and it is showing up in the polls.

Sinatra,

Good point, MM, and I'd rep you for it if you weren't such a doosh lately.

Why not compare this propaganda to Stalin, Hitler...or more modern day propagandists like Reagan or Bush? Why go for the KKK connection?

If you are really all that bummed and just can't take it then sucking a pistol is a useful option for ya....

Freeper, OMG, ONE OF THOSE, you C & P freeper shit!!!!! LMAO @ that one, you are a turd tumbler, LOL.........

Sinatra,

Why not compare this propaganda to Stalin, Hitler...or more modern day propagandists like Reagan or Bush? Why go for the KKK connection?

Attack the presentation ALL you like...but it's all SHOW...just like the KKK does.

This 'SHOW' was a form of intimidation by Obama, and the Whitehouse when he KNOWS that the people have told him and the Congress resoundingly NO.

But the word isn't in their scheme of things...but yet Obama parades on with the charade.

And one minor point? MM isn't a DOUCHE.

Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

Sinatra,

Agreed and disagreed. The propaganda from the WH is more Lenin-style.

Good Lord what a laughable excercise in political futility!

Team Obama invites 150 doctors to the White House for a pro-public option photo op and hands them all white coats to wear.

Oy Vey...

____

WASHINGTON -- President Obama yesterday rolled out the red carpet -- and handed out doctors' white coats as well, just so nobody missed his hard-sell health-care message.

In a heavy-handed attempt at reviving support for health-care reform, the White House orchestrated a massive photo op to buttress its claim that front-line physicians support Obama.

PHOTOS: OBAMA'S BOTCHED PHOTO OP

OBAMA LIFTS HEALTH CARE ADDRESS -- FROM HIMSELF

A sea of 150 white-coated doctors, all enthusiastically supportive of the president and representing all 50 states, looked as if they were at a costume party as they posed in the Rose Garden before hearing Obama's pitch for the Democratic overhaul bills moving through Congress.

OOPS! A crowd of 150 doctors gathers in the Rose Garden to support the health-care overhaul -- as White House staffers scramble to hand out camera-ready white coats to those who forgot their own.

The physicians, all invited guests, were told to bring their white lab coats to make sure that TV cameras captured the image.

But some docs apparently forgot, failing to meet the White House dress code by showing up in business suits or dresses.

So the White House rustled up white coats for them and handed them to the suited physicians who had taken seats in the sun-splashed lawn area.

White House's botched 'op'

He keeps touting that the AMA backs his overhaul of the health industry when it's only 18% of physicians who belong to the AMA, I don't think he is fooling anyone anymore and it is showing up in the polls.

He's fooling many of his fellow Statists. Obama knows he and the Congress have been told NO this past summer, and he thinks we forgot that.

If anything? The entire scenario is an INSULT to the People of this Country. He thinks we're STUPID.

Forum List

Back