Obama orders probe into election hacking

I think its far more likely members of our FBI did and made it look like Russia and I think
the in crowd around Trump knew about it and perhaps even Trump himself. Proving it is
another story, just like 911. Flynn, Mercer, just a couple names that come to mind.

Is he also investigating where his DHS hacked into Georgias voter information?

What a non partisan Congress would do is to have a full and open investigation on the security of the voting method in every state, making as sure as possible that every eligible to vote citizen is allowed to vote, and that no hacking or any other means of tampering the results can be accomplished.

What a non partisan Attorney General in every state, and the new AG in the cabinet in an independent investigation, ought to do is to have a full and open investigation on the voting means and security in all states and in the District.

What a non partisan Supreme Court must do is repeal both CU decisions, first thing on the first week of Oct. 2017.

Sadly, non partisans no longer exist, and the new Executive, the New Congress and (presumably) the new Supreme Court will be more partisan than any government in our nation's history.

Last edited:
"election hacking" The same shit lefty dumbfucks said couldn't happen? :rofl:

What is appalling is the fact that our "cyber security experts" have no proof as of this late date as to whether it was the Russians or exactly who did the hacking or if any hacking actually happened. Do we really have any cyber security experts at all? The NSA admitted that they did some hacking of the Democratic Party. Maybe they hacked some other systems as well? Who knows? Apparent our own government experts do not know.

What a non partisan Congress would do is to have a full and open investigation on the security of the voting method in every state, making as sure as possible that every eligible to vote citizen is allowed to vote, and that no hacking or any other means of tampering the results can be accomplished.

What a non partisan Attorney General in every state, and the new AG in the cabinet in an independent investigation, ought to do is to have a full and open investigation on the voting means and security in all states and in the District.

What a non partisan Supreme Court must do is repeal both CU decisions, first thing on the first week of Oct. 2017.

Sadly, non partisans no longer exist, and the new Executive, the New Congress and (presumably) the new Supreme Court will be more partisan than an government in our nation's history.

it's not the partisanship you are complaining about, it's the other sides partisans being in control, you cheap, dime-store hack.

Yup before the election when everyone knew Hillary would win.... the party line was no hacking can happen, no fraud can happen. Hillary loses and now suddenly those same people are shouting it was hacked. The only KNOWN attempt to hack was actually by Homeland Security against Georgia.

Sadly, non partisans no longer exist, and the new Executive, the New Congress and (presumably) the new Supreme Court will be more partisan than an government in our nation's history.

it's not the partisanship you are complaining about, it's the other sides partisans being in control, you cheap, dime-store hack.

You defined yourself! Simply because I disdain callous conservatives, the NRA and fools (like you) does not make me a partisan hack. Hearing the comments post election from The Speaker should make every patriot nauseous. Ryan is to me the devil in blue jeans, that is, someone who shows interest or kindness that is insincere to the hoi polloi, as has Trump.

And, Trump has surrounded himself with the power elite, former Governors and elected officials, Generals, and multi millionaires and billionaires, i.e. cronies in direct opposition to the promises he made to the masses. That is not all he has back away from, and time will tell if the POTUS - elect is a Plutocrat, an Autocrat or grows into the job. For now he is known as a liar, and that forebodes he will make no sincere effort to make governance transparent.

There simply has to be a good reason libs lost. The Russians, fake news, voter fraud, stupid election system, anything besides a rejection of liberalism. What sane person could turn down liberal policies with all the stellar success?

You defined yourself! Simply because I disdain callous conservatives, the NRA and fools (like you) does not make me a partisan hack. Hearing the comments post election from The Speaker should make every patriot nauseous. Ryan is to me the devil in blue jeans, that is, someone who shows interest or kindness that is insincere to the hoi polloi, as has Trump.

And, Trump has surrounded himself with the power elite, former Governors and elected officials, Generals, and multi millionaires and billionaires, i.e. cronies in direct opposition to the promises he made to the masses. That is not all he has back away from, and time will tell if the POTUS - elect is a Plutocrat, an Autocrat or grows into the job. For now he is known as a liar, and that forebodes he will make no sincere effort to make governance transparent.

Actually, it does. All your complaints are about conservatives and republicans. Haaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkk.

He's picking people you don't like, so that's +1 right there.

Now go back to bitching about the peasants being able to get firearms, you retired statist asshole.

This administration has told so many lies and covered up so many crimes (as well as commit them), any investigation or probe they do is going to be suspect at best. This is just another attempt by the dishonest and corrupt left to delegitimize another Republican president. Liberal politics as usual.

Yup before the election when everyone knew Hillary would win.... the party line was no hacking can happen, no fraud can happen. Hillary loses and now suddenly those same people are shouting it was hacked. The only KNOWN attempt to hack was actually by Homeland Security against Georgia.

They did not expect people to come out is such large numbers or to cross party lines this election

They also lost a lot of voting groups they believed they had in the can instead of see them as individuals with their own minds

Actually, it does. All your complaints are about conservatives and republicans. Haaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkk.

Now go back to bitching about the peasants being able to get firearms, you retired statist asshole.

Name calling is the best you've got? You're a punk Marty, and it's no wonder NY has strict gun control rules, they want to keep a gun out of the hands of people like you.

You're are partisan pussy.

Obummer has to find something to do that won't get him into ttouble or be too embarrassing.

Name calling is the best you've got? You're a punk Marty, and it's no wonder NY has strict gun control rules, they want to keep a gun out of the hands of people like you.

No, it's the best you deserve, you "guns for me, not for thee" statist twat. You demand privileges you would easily deny others, just because back in the day you worked for the government.

You are a useless hack drone, and, probably a pussy, judging by how mewling you get when called out.

Forum List

Back