VIDEO: SHERIFF Blasts Lefty Lawyer – ‘HANDS UP, DON’T SHOOT’ Was Fake News

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video: Sheriff Blasts Lefty Lawyer – ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Was FAKE NEWS
The Milwaukee Sheriff blasted liberal lawyer Eric Guster after Guster attempted to defend the fake news narrative.

Guster said that Clarke’s comments about the narrative being fake news are “the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard said on TV.”

“It might sound dumb to you but there are DEAD COPS because of that fake news story out of Ferguson, Missouri. And Eric I resent that coming from you.” Clarke said.

All the good government type officials trying to warn what is and has been going on gets denied by the sheep who do not want to face their Government crooked officials could give a damn about them.
Democrats ( not all) just the ones who have mental issues go out and do some crazy bs showing their pride and support of lets say Hillary Clinton, these types can't seem to get it through their heads they are totally being duped by their own system.

Clarke for President, 2020

Hands up don't shoot was a lie, even Holder's white, cop hating DOJ couldn't make it real.

And the fuktard in the middle uses The Onion as a fake news example...might as well have used the Peanuts cartoon as an example!

Last edited:
Everything ya don't want to deal with is "fake", it's reality america.

Video: Sheriff Blasts Lefty Lawyer – ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ Was FAKE NEWS
The Milwaukee Sheriff blasted liberal lawyer Eric Guster after Guster attempted to defend the fake news narrative.

Guster said that Clarke’s comments about the narrative being fake news are “the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard said on TV.”

“It might sound dumb to you but there are DEAD COPS because of that fake news story out of Ferguson, Missouri. And Eric I resent that coming from you.” Clarke said.

All the good government type officials trying to warn what is and has been going on gets denied by the sheep who do not want to face their Government crooked officials could give a damn about them.
Democrats ( not all) just the ones who have mental issues go out and do some crazy bs showing their pride and support of lets say Hillary Clinton, these types can't seem to get it through their heads they are totally being duped by their own system.

So...it goes in Conspiracy Theories?

Clarke for President, 2020

Hands up don't shoot was a lie, even Holder's white, cop hating DOJ couldn't make it real.

And the fuktard in the middle uses The Onion as a fake news example...might as well have used the Peanuts cartoon as an example!

Onion is satire and advertises as such

Everything ya don't want to deal with is "fake", it's reality america.
Typical lib scum.

mike brown sign 2.jpg

I had hoped that Trump would have selected David Clarke for Homeland Security. Sadly, he wasn't.

He would have been horribly out of his league, a shitty attitude toward half of society is no qualification for anything but "citizen".

I had hoped that Trump would have selected David Clarke for Homeland Security. Sadly, he wasn't.

He would have been horribly out of his league, a shitty attitude toward half of society is no qualification for anything but "citizen".
His negative attitude is only towards criminals, criminals family who support them and criminals friends who defend them.

His negative attitude is only towards criminals, criminals family who support them and criminals friends who defend them.
It's always interesting to notice that it's only the criminals and those who enable them who have any problems with LE.

It's always interesting to notice that it's only the criminals and those who enable them who have any problems with LE.

More dysfunctional divide and conquering, with the aid of the blind.

Hardly, his attitude has to do with his own celebrity and self aggrandizement. This is reality america now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back