Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers

^^^ Good little peasant Zombie.. Cheering on his political elite getting pay raises while Americans by the millions suffer and can't feed their families. Let's hear it for the sheep mentality!? Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least millions of Americans won't be cut off of food stamps, Medicaid and unemployment benefits which would have happened if the Romney had won the election.

I think it's highly hypocritical of you to complain about the millions of Americans who can't feed their families, when you would have had them cut off of the social benefits they're currently receiving which help them in that regard.

Liberal talking points, why don't you prove all of that would've happened if romney won.

^^^ Good little peasant Zombie.. Cheering on his political elite getting pay raises while Americans by the millions suffer and can't feed their families. Let's hear it for the sheep mentality!? Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well at least millions of Americans won't be cut off of food stamps, Medicaid and unemployment benefits which would have happened if the Romney had won the election.

I think it's highly hypocritical of you to complain about the millions of Americans who can't feed their families, when you would have had them cut off of the social benefits they're currently receiving which help them in that regard.

Liberal talking points, why don't you prove all of that would've happened if romney won.

they can't PROVE it..but doesn't stop them from spewing the same old tired crap

*What if the sky were green.. *What if we weren't in debt..* What if unicorns existed and dogs could fly..

WHAT'S YOUR POINT???? You don't know any such thing so stop with the conjecture and deal with the FACTS- no pretend Leftist Utopia. My gosh, do any of you Zombies ever put the bong down for a second and actually try to function like adults? WE'RE 16.5 TRILLION IN DEBT... WHAT DON'T YOU GET ABOUT THAT??????????? WE'RE OUT OF MONEY!!!!!!!! Your leftist Utopia needs a new financier.. OMG.. Really??!! Did liberals take math in secondary education?

All my conservative buddies sure as hell dont mind taking Holiday pay last week and this week.

BTW, Obama allowed for one more Holiday pay day this past week. Instead of two, its 3 days. Thank you President Obama, its been a tough few years and I know my family appreciates it.

shocker.

ya know, if you conservatives don't like paying taxes and funding the federal payroll, why don't you just get up and leave? Case closed, and you will be happier and can keep all your income. win win, right?

Obama has stiffed us for 4 years. We haven't had a pay increase since 08' and we haven't had a day off before Christmas since he was elected. Why he's doing it now even though we're broke I can't figure.

Maybe it's because all of the money he saved on all of the unfilled positions we have in the DOD.

they can't PROVE it..but doesn't stop them from spewing the same old tired crap

She also forgot to blame bush. Lol

Millions of American's would NOT have been just cut off if Romney had been elected you dolt! But he probably would have made them EARN it in some way. That would have been just a horrible thing to do! Right?

certainly no one can argue that Congress deserves a raise with the quality of work they are performing. And Biden getting a raise is probably Obama's way of making sure Biden doesn't put him back in chains.

My company, which is large, has already said there would be no raise until September, it then. They also told us that in 2014 we are being thrown onto the Obamacare (tax) exchanges to fend for ourselves. At least we have our grandchildren coming to pay for our excesses today.

Yeah they all deserve a raise.

That's amazing.....their plan to tax the rich is just above what biden makes.....I doubt he made enough interest revenue to go over the $250,000 mark......hypocrites.

That's amazing.....their plan to tax the rich is just above what biden makes.....I doubt he made enough interest revenue to go over the $250,000 mark......hypocrites.

I bet you're full of shit. His wife also has a job.

Nice spin. He does not have the power to order pay raises.

Hmmm, let's see, he signs an executive order and people receive more money. And that is not a raise? Really?

Correct that is not giving raises.

You're right..HE SHOULDN'T.. but he signed an EO.. King Obama rulez absolutely. You liberal Zombies asked for it.. you deserve everything you're about to get. Here comes MAD taxes and major economic turmoil. Roll in it.. you own it.

Another clueless statement about my political leanings. I have never given a negative rep to anyone. I may start making an exception for this.

That's why he cut his vacation early, moron.

He cut vacation for a photo op. And it's hard to take credit for something if you weren't on the continent.

you voted for him and this bunch........ can you see what he's doing yet or still in denial. Lordy, I just can't believe how peoples minds have erodod.

Nice spin. He does not have the power to order pay raises.

Hmmm, let's see, he signs an executive order and people receive more money. And that is not a raise? Really?

Correct that is not giving raises..

For those who don't know your statement has to be sarcasm.

raise (rz)
v. raised, rais·ing, rais·es
v.tr.
1. To move to a higher position; elevate: raised the loads with a crane. See Synonyms at lift.
2. To set in an upright or erect position: raise a flagpole.
3. To erect or build: raise a new building.
4. To cause to arise, appear, or exist: The slap raised a welt.
5. To increase in size, quantity, or worth: raise an employee's salary.
6. To increase in intensity, degree, strength, or pitch: raised his voice.
7. To improve in rank or dignity; promote: raised her to management level.

Well, given liberals are all over the Federal Govt making $60,000 to "under" $250,000.....the $250,000 tax cutoff is very fishy now.

They are protecting their own while going after private business workers and shit like you supports it.

I bet you're full of shit. His wife also has a job.

never forget, it is you and I and them.

President Barack Obama issued an executive order to end the pay freeze on federal employees, in effect giving some federal workers a raise. One federal worker now to receive a pay increase is Vice President Joe Biden.

According to disclosure forms, Biden made a cool $225,521 last year. After the pay increase, he'll now make $231,900 per year.

Members of Congress, from the House and Senate, also will receive a little bump, as their annual salary will go from $174,000 to 174,900. Leadership in Congress, including the speaker of the House, will likewise get an increase.

Obama Orders Pay Raise for Biden, Members of Congress, Federal Workers | The Weekly Standard

It is an absolutely safe bet that that cold hearted cheapskate will NOT increase his charitable donations by even a single penny.

All my conservative buddies sure as hell dont mind taking Holiday pay last week and this week.

BTW, Obama allowed for one more Holiday pay day this past week. Instead of two, its 3 days. Thank you President Obama, its been a tough few years and I know my family appreciates it.

shocker.

ya know, if you conservatives don't like paying taxes and funding the federal payroll, why don't you just get up and leave? Case closed, and you will be happier and can keep all your income. win win, right?

Right, because people should just shut up and take it right?

Don't protest, don't question, just be good little Obamabots and be happy.

You need to think before you post such stupid stuff.

You have proof this would have happened or are you just spewing liberal propaganda bull shit?

Forum List

Back