Obama orders health insurance for government's seasonal firefighters

Of course it is free, and the taxpayer gets fucked.

It is the Owebama way.

Of course, you are wrong. You are always wrong. Knee jerk reaction after knee jerk reaction without actually understanding the issue. Here, let me help you out.

Obama says part-time firefighters can buy employee health insurance - The Washington Post

Federal firefighters regularly work in a burning hell. But many are allowed to work only 1,039 hours, just under six months, not including overtime. That makes them part-timers who are not eligible to secure health insurance through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP).

Until now.

President Obama met with firefighters during his trip to a Colorado fire area last month. Now, his administration plans to issue interim regulations allowing them to buy health insurance just like other employees.

"oops"

Try reading an article before opening your mouth.

Obama says part-time firefighters can buy employee health insurance - The Washington Post

Federal firefighters regularly work in a burning hell. But many are allowed to work only 1,039 hours, just under six months, not including overtime. That makes them part-timers who are not eligible to secure health insurance through the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (FEHBP).

Until now.

President Obama met with firefighters during his trip to a Colorado fire area last month. Now, his administration plans to issue interim regulations allowing them to buy health insurance just like other employees.

Until now.

so Obama can just issue whatever he wants now..
we don't have a President people, we have a king

Good job, Mr. President :clap2:

Obama orders health insurance for government's seasonal firefighters | Reuters

(Reuters) - President Barack Obama has ordered his administration to offer health insurance to seasonal firefighters employed by the U.S. government, after an outcry over the lack of affordable coverage available to thousands of such workers.

Obama's directive, confirmed by the White House on Tuesday, capped a 2-month-old electronic petition drive started by a member of a U.S. Forest Service "hot-shot" crew based in South Dakota that has drawn more than 125,000 signatures.

[T]he president acted after the issue was brought to his attention following his trip late last month to Colorado Springs, Colorado, where Obama toured damage caused by that state's most destructive wildfire on record.

"It's a huge deal, and there's going to be a lot of really, really happy firefighters out there tonight," said John Lauer, 27, seasonal member of a "hot-shot" crew from Custer, South Dakota, who initiated the petition drive seeking health benefits. "I'm sure they're all very thankful for what the president's done."

This is just another Obama outrage. Why should my hard earned money go to support these lazy firefighters. If they want insurance, they should buy it themselves. It's just another example of the freeloader state we live in. Damn firefighters sucking off the tit of the hard working taxpayers.

Until now.

so Obama can just issue whatever he wants now..
we don't have a President people, we have a king

Good God, you sound just like the libs that accused GW of wanting to be King. You're all a bunch of fucked up idiots.

Oh look a bunch of idiots who know nothing about seasonal firefighters acting like they know what the hell they're talking about.

Seasonal firefighters work a few months out of the year. They are drug addicts, alcoholics, and felons, largely, who do not work the rest of the year. They don't make enough in a year to pay for this fucking insurance.

Plus they work in a high risk job..high risk of injury and illness...not to mention high risk of overdose and fatal fucking tooth decay from years of meth abuse. They routinely get drunk and drive a truck full off cliffs, killing and maiming a good half dozen a shot.

Fucking liberals are idiots. I get neg reps from idiots who accuse me of being stupid and on welfare (wtf?) but for the people who ARE on welfare (at least most of the year) and who don't pay their child support and who are drug addicted freaks...why nothing is too good for THOSE people. Make the normal people pay through the nose!!!!

Oh look a bunch of idiots who know nothing about seasonal firefighters acting like they know what the hell they're talking about.

Seasonal firefighters work a few months out of the year. They are drug addicts, alcoholics, and felons, largely, who do not work the rest of the year. They don't make enough in a year to pay for this fucking insurance.

Plus they work in a high risk job..high risk of injury and illness...not to mention high risk of overdose and fatal fucking tooth decay from years of meth abuse. They routinely get drunk and drive a truck full off cliffs, killing and maiming a good half dozen a shot.

Fucking liberals are idiots. I get neg reps from idiots who accuse me of being stupid and on welfare (wtf?) but for the people who ARE on welfare (at least most of the year) and who don't pay their child support and who are drug addicted freaks...why nothing is too good for THOSE people. Make the normal people pay through the nose!!!!

Sounds to me like you need to get laid. Just a bit too much hatred toward a group of people who put their lives on the line trying to save others' homes and businesses from the ravages of these fires. You really should try getting a life. Maybe you were abused as a child. Not sure what your problem is, but you are one sad individual.

I lived in a town that put seasonal firefighters up every summer and I know seasonal firefighters.

How about you?

And do you always suggest fucking as a cure for those who you don't agree with? Do you see it as a way to punish people?

Kinda creepy. Are you a seasonal firefighter, per chance?

Good news.

Those guys provide a valuable service to our society and they deserve to be treated with respect.

Forum List

Back