Obama orders full review of elections hacking

2j3ia0h.jpg

This is the latest.

Official: FBI Backs CIA Conclusion on Russian Hacking Motive

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
WASHINGTON — Dec 16, 2016, 2:45 PM ET

The FBI is supporting the CIA's conclusion that Russia interfered in the presidential election with the goal of supporting Republican candidate Donald Trump.

In a message sent to employees, CIA Director John Brennan said he had spoken with FBI Director James Comey and James Clapper, the director of national intelligence.

The same James Comey that "suggested" to the AG she not bring charges against Hillary? Why am I not confident of that support?

Assange on WikiLeaks: 'Our Source Is Not the Russian Government'

This is the latest.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

The FBI is supporting the CIA's conclusion that Russia interfered in the presidential election with the goal of supporting Republican candidate Donald Trump.

In a message sent to employees, CIA Director John Brennan said he had spoken with FBI Director James Comey and James Clapper, the director of national intelligence.

The same James Comey that "suggested" to the AG she not bring charges against Hillary? Why am I not confident of that support?

The bottom line CIA and FBI agreed that Putin hacking help Trump. That's the bottom line.
Then you counter with Hannity........ Coming from Hannity? Fox News? WOW. You might as well say the hacking came from Obama. .
Just like the 1,100 jobs that Trump claimed he saved............... actually it's 800. Hannity broadcast and insisted last week that Trump save 1,100 jobs.

I saw the interview. I only watch Hannity just for the heck how stupid Americans put up for this asshole ........ your link is cherry picking favoring Putin and Trump.
I will give you a chance to tell me what is missing and what is wrong with your link coming from Hannity.
You should be wondering *WHY* is Trump ( or you ) protecting Putin against his intelligence agencies. On top of that couple of his cabinets are tied to Russians.

1. Why did he wait so long to do anything?

2. Why did he only begin complaining after Hillary lost?
I agree he should have acted way earlier, maybe even last year.

I am not sure anyone expected to see the unprecedented audacity of Putin in conducting these Hacks. It is mind boggling to think an adversarial country would insert itself into the very heart of another country's political proves.

Trump is not doing himself any favors for his continual denial of Russia's involvement. He is either demonstrating a dangerous ignorance of foreign policy or he is covering up for something or somebody. Which is it?
You didn't answer the questions:

1. Why did he wait so long to do anything? Why not when it started?

2. Why did he only begin complaining after Hillary lost?[

1. Update yourself.
2. Update yourself.

I am not sure anyone expected to see the unprecedented audacity of Putin in conducting these Hacks. It is mind boggling to think an adversarial country would insert itself into the very heart of another country's political proves.

Trump is not doing himself any favors for his continual denial of Russia's involvement. He is either demonstrating a dangerous ignorance of foreign policy or he is covering up for something or somebody. Which is it?
And yet both the FBI and DNI say there is no proof to support the CIA's allegations that Russia tried to influence the election, and Obama's call for a review of the issue was just a political ploy to prevent the CIA from testifying before Congressional investigations while he is still in office.

Of ccourse this is a lie and fake news. But thanks for trying.

This is the latest.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

The bottom line CIA and FBI agreed that Putin hacking help Trump. That's the bottom line.
Then you counter with Hannity........ Coming from Hannity? Fox News? WOW. You might as well say the hacking came from Obama. .
Just like the 1,100 jobs that Trump claimed he saved............... actually it's 800. Hannity broadcast and insisted last week that Trump save 1,100 jobs.

I saw the interview. I only watch Hannity just for the heck how stupid Americans put up for this asshole ........ your link is cherry picking favoring Putin and Trump.
I will give you a chance to tell me what is missing and what is wrong with your link coming from Hannity.
You should be wondering *WHY* is Trump ( or you ) protecting Putin against his intelligence agencies. On top of that couple of his cabinets are tied to Russians.

Putin doesn't need any protecting so nobody is doing it. That's just in your imagination.

Forget Hannity. Wikileaks said Russia had nothing to do with it. What more do you want?

The CIA nor the FBI can make the statement that those leaks helped anybody. The only way to do that is to interview voters to see who decided not to vote for Hil-Liar based on that alone. But Hil-Liar is loaded with scandal after scandal. To say one scandal was responsible for her losing is just plain ridiculous.

Even if there was hacking by the Russians, it would have happened on DumBama's watch. He's done nothing to stop such attacks and now you want to blame Russia instead of him. He even knew about Hil-Liars toy server and did nothing.

So let's hear what the CIA and FBI have that proves Russia did anything. Congress is anxiously awaiting this evidence and they won't turn it over. Gee, I wonder why????

And yet both the FBI and DNI say there is no proof to support the CIA's allegations that Russia tried to influence the election, and Obama's call for a review of the issue was just a political ploy to prevent the CIA from testifying before Congressional investigations while he is still in office.

Of ccourse this is a lie and fake news. But thanks for trying.
lol We both know it's the truth, but as your posts typically show, you have no patience for truths that don't support your baises.

This is the latest.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Putin doesn't need any protecting so nobody is doing it. That's just in your imagination.

Forget Hannity. Wikileaks said Russia had nothing to do with it. What more do you want?

The CIA nor the FBI can make the statement that those leaks helped anybody. The only way to do that is to interview voters to see who decided not to vote for Hil-Liar based on that alone. But Hil-Liar is loaded with scandal after scandal. To say one scandal was responsible for her losing is just plain ridiculous.

Even if there was hacking by the Russians, it would have happened on DumBama's watch. He's done nothing to stop such attacks and now you want to blame Russia instead of him. He even knew about Hil-Liars toy server and did nothing.

So let's hear what the CIA and FBI have that proves Russia did anything. Congress is anxiously awaiting this evidence and they won't turn it over. Gee, I wonder why????

I'm not sure where you are on this but your messiah defending Putin with every single hair on his head. Against his intelligence agencies.
Why are you defending Putin?
What benefits does he gain by protecting Putin?
The investigation is on going. We just have to wait when it comes up. What do I want? I want to punish putin for intruding into our democracy.

This is the latest.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

I'm not sure where you are on this but your messiah defending Putin with every single hair on his head. Against his intelligence agencies.
The investigation is on going. We just have to wait when it comes up. What do I want? I want to punish putin for intruding into our democracy.

Really? So should Israel do the same to Obama for intruding in theirs?

Nobody is protecting Putin. We are just trying to point out the lies by this administration. Those of us who understand the ploy here understand this is nothing but politics in effort to convince the sheep that Trump was elected unjustly. If they can't steal the election by lying to the electors, this Russia thing will fade away very quickly. Watch how you seldom or never hear about it again after Trump is sworn in.

This is the latest.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Nobody is protecting Putin. We are just trying to point out the lies by this administration. Those of us who understand the ploy here understand this is nothing but politics in effort to convince the sheep that Trump was elected unjustly. If they can't steal the election by lying to the electors, this Russia thing will fade away very quickly. Watch how you seldom or never hear about it again after Trump is sworn in.

Nobody is defending Putin? Hate to say but you've been watching too much Hannity. Please get your self updated.
Investigation will continue or done before Trump is sworn in.

Nobody is defending Putin? Hate to say but you've been watching too much Hannity. Please get your self updated.
Investigation will continue or done before Trump is sworn in.

Even if any investigation shows Russia anything, Trump is still President. Get used to saying it: President Trump, President Trump. Practice makes perfect!

Forum List

Back