Obama On Compromise WIth The GOP

What arrogance. To h**l with the will of the American people.

“You send me bills I don't like and I'll veto them.”

Well, that's his choice. It's the way our system works. But --- it may well be that Congress will have enough votes to override his vetoes. What will he do then? Issue Executive Orders telling the various departments not to obey those laws? I wouldn't put it past him.

Read the story @ Obama Warns Republicans He Plans to Veto Their Legislation CNS News

with more on it @ Obama readies veto pen and the new paradigm of obstructionism Hot Air

What the hey, we have been saying for 6 long years that it was the democrats who were the obstructionists, Obama is just now agreeing.

You dont start off a relationship by threatening people.

You mean like all those Repubs who got together after Obama's inauguration to plan on their obstructionist tactics to make Obama a one term President. A threat so to speak. Shouldn't of done that.

Gee maybe those asshole Republicans should have looked for a way to work with the President to solve problems,

Now that you Republican have shown you have NO interest in serving the country, Obama's gonna fuck with you all.

You be reaping what you sowed. L:earn to like it. It was your Republicans who brought this situation on yourselves.
Yeah, kinda like when Obama said the republicans can go for the ride, but will need to sit in the back seat. That kinda compromise?

Let's see if I have this straight. It's a BAD thing for Republicans to oppose policies they don't like, but it's a GOOD thing for the president to oppose policies he doesn't like. It's a BAD thing for Republicans to exercise whatever authority they have to slow down or stop the president's attempts to push the country in a direction they don't like, but it's a GOOD thing for the president to do whatever he thinks he can get away with to stop the country from moving in a direction he doesn't like.
Let's make a deal. Don't tell what I think. Tell me what YOU think. I have no faith in your mind reading ability.

Last edited:
I find it odd that the OP uses the term "Compromise" in his thread title

What are the Republicans willing to offer the President for his support?
Elections have consequences and the GOP won.

That they did

And Republicans are now going to face the consequences of the poor relationship they have built with the President

The poor relationship THEY BUILT??

Holy Hell. He doesn't give the GOP the time of day and hasn't for the six years he's been in office and you think they are to blame for the poor relationship??

Is this the same Obama who continually reminded the GOP that he won and that they should all get in the back of the bus?

The same Obama that didn't want any input from the GOP when he crafted that piece of shit ACA??

The Obama who has done nothing to include the GOP in anything??

That Obama? The worst president since WWII?

Hope the GOP tells Obama to kiss their ass and I hope they have enough votes to override everyone of his veto's.

I love when Republicans do this...

Poison the well and then blame the Democrats because they refuse to drink from the well

Our piece of shit incompetent worst-president-ever mouths off above his paygrade again.
Obama warns GOP he plans to use veto pen in 2015 - Yahoo News

You dont start off a relationship by threatening people. Anyone who complains about GOP intrasigence has his head up his ass.

What makes Obama a worse president than Bush? Specifically.

The racial divide that has infected the country, for one.

All the fault of the Right.

OK Republicans....maybe we can try this

What Legislation do you want Obama to sign?

Keystone Pipeline
Immigration reform
Kill Obamacare
Environmental deregulation

What "compromise" do you think you need to offer to get it signed?

It doesn't hurt when Reid parks over 200 bills on his desk.

You mean all those bullshit bills the House sent over. And they knew that the bullshit bills they sent over would never see the light of day because even the Republicans in the Senate didn't want to take them up.

Those bills? All political theater. Brought to us by those jokers in the House.

It doesn't hurt when Reid parks over 200 bills on his desk.

You mean all those bullshit bills the House sent over. And they knew that the bullshit bills they sent over would never see the light of day because even the Republicans in the Senate didn't want to take them up.

Those bills? All political theater. Brought to us by those jokers in the House.
I hope they dump all 200 of them on Obama's desk at one time.

And, for the Obamabots who claim he only vetoes 2 bills, could it be perhaps due to obstructionism by Dingy Harrty?

FT_Congress_Laws.png

It's kind of hard to veto something he hasn't received.

Keystone Pipeline
Immigration reform
Kill Obamacare

The House had a bi-partisan immigration bill in front of it this year. It would have passed with bi-partisan support;

anti-compromise obstructionist Boehner wouldn't allow a vote on it.

Keystone Pipeline
Immigration reform
Kill Obamacare

The House had a bi-partisan immigration bill in front of it this year. It would have passed with bi-partisan support;

anti-compromise obstructionist Boehner wouldn't allow a vote on it.

It is put up or shut up time for Republicans on immigration reform

My feeling is that they will bury it and do nothing proving Obama was right on his Executive Order

Obama has a rabid cult followers who will suck up to anything he says and does. A few right here on this board as you can see

Sad to be such a SUBJECT to a man who calls himself OUR President. He lost the House first and the Senate all IN SIX years so what does he do? Comes being the thug he's been all along. Call your Representatives and tell them to muzzle him and then make him eat those words

Forum List

Back