Oklahoma GOP Officials Caught On Tape Owning The Libs - LOL

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Several GOP officials in McCurtain County, Oklahoma were caught on tape discussing hiring hit men to kill a reporter and complaining that it is no longer acceptable to hang Black people. The conversation took place after a county commissioners meeting last month between Sheriff Kevin Clardy, his investigator Alicia Manning, Commissioners Mark Jennings and Robert Beck, commissioners’ secretary Heather Carter and jail administrator Larry Hendrix, according to the McCurtain Gazette-News.

In audio clips and transcripts published by the print-only newspaper, the group was first heard discussing a fire that killed Dannette Stoewe, 43, and her two dogs in graphic detail. The group talked about recovering Stoewe’s body and joked about how parts of her body were falling off like a barbecue. The conversation then turn to Jennings expressing a desire to return to the days when lynching was an appropriate form of justice. "If it was back in the day, when that when Alan Marshton would take a damn black guy and whoop their ass and throw him in the cell? I’d run for fucking sheriff - Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that anymore. They got more rights than we got.

Later in the conversation, they started discussing hiring hit men to kill Gazette-News reporter Chris Willingham whose reporting has been critical of the sheriff’s department. Willingham also broke the story about the comments. “I know where two big deep holes are here if you ever need them,” Jennings said. Clardy told them he has an excavator, to which Jennings replies the holes are “already dug.” Jennings then said he knows “two or three hit men, they’re very quiet guys,” and “would cut no fucking mercy.

Lol, libs were so triggered just because these people were talking about being tough on crime and punishing criminals and deviants...libs hate when you talk about social justice....Obviously, these folks were just joking and they do have free speech rights, remember? You can't punish them for just goofing off...Like take this Dannette Stoewe later for instance, yea she was murdered by someone who set her home on fire; but wouldn't she look like bar-b-que after something like that? Why can't county officials have a nice laugh about it? Libs have no sense of humor.....and the news reporter....who doesn't want to kill reporters? These are enemies of the state; so what's wrong with joking about killing them? Now they want to get the FBI involved to investigate....why?

Now the libs are gonna try to claim this is some type of evidence for systemic bias in the system...how? Just because some sheriff was complaining about not being able to hang black people? Why is that so triggering to the libs? Why shouldn't law enforcement be able to voice their frustrations about criminals? Maybe we need to start hanging them? Look at Chicago, maybe we should hang off few of those kids who were looting stores and vandalizing property....how is that wrong? Because libs were able to get us to feel bad about Jim Crow laws?

"Several GOP officials in McCurtain County, Oklahoma were caught on tape discussing hiring hit men to kill a reporter and complaining that it is no longer acceptable to hang Black people. The conversation took place after a county commissioners meeting last month between Sheriff Kevin Clardy, his investigator Alicia Manning, Commissioners Mark Jennings and Robert Beck, commissioners’ secretary Heather Carter and jail administrator Larry Hendrix, according to the McCurtain Gazette-News.

In audio clips and transcripts published by the print-only newspaper, the group was first heard discussing a fire that killed Dannette Stoewe, 43, and her two dogs in graphic detail. The group talked about recovering Stoewe’s body and joked about how parts of her body were falling off like a barbecue. The conversation then turn to Jennings expressing a desire to return to the days when lynching was an appropriate form of justice. "If it was back in the day, when that when Alan Marshton would take a damn black guy and whoop their ass and throw him in the cell? I’d run for fucking sheriff - Take them down to Mud Creek and hang them up with a damn rope. But you can’t do that anymore. They got more rights than we got.

Later in the conversation, they started discussing hiring hit men to kill Gazette-News reporter Chris Willingham whose reporting has been critical of the sheriff’s department. Willingham also broke the story about the comments. “I know where two big deep holes are here if you ever need them,” Jennings said. Clardy told them he has an excavator, to which Jennings replies the holes are “already dug.” Jennings then said he knows “two or three hit men, they’re very quiet guys,” and “would cut no fucking mercy.

Lol, libs were so triggered just because these people were talking about being tough on crime and punishing criminals and deviants...libs hate when you talk about social justice....Obviously, these folks were just joking and they do have free speech rights, remember? You can't punish them for just goofing off...Like take this Dannette Stoewe later for instance, yea she was murdered by someone who set her home on fire; but wouldn't she look like bar-b-que after something like that? Why can't county officials have a nice laugh about it? Libs have no sense of humor.....and the news reporter....who doesn't want to kill reporters? These are enemies of the state; so what's wrong with joking about killing them? Now they want to get the FBI involved to investigate....why?

Now the libs are gonna try to claim this is some type of evidence for systemic bias in the system...how? Just because some sheriff was complaining about not being able to hang black people? Why is that so triggering to the libs? Why shouldn't law enforcement be able to voice their frustrations about criminals? Maybe we need to start hanging them? Look at Chicago, maybe we should hang off few of those kids who were looting stores and vandalizing property....how is that wrong? Because libs were able to get us to feel bad about Jim Crow laws?

This is not about being tough on crime and punishing criminals and deviants. You are the deviant. These are gestapo tactics. There is no evidence that they were joking. You have free speech rights however there are consequences. People who talk that way have no place in government. They should resign. You don't joke about people who are murdered.

There is systemic racism. Blacks are much more likely to be killed by police officers. Talking about hanging blacks has nothing to do with criminals. Reporters are not enemies of the state. Right wing fascists like you are the enemies of the state. Maybe we should hang the 1/6 criminals for vandalizing the Capitol.

This is not about being tough on crime and punishing criminals and deviants. You are the deviant. These are gestapo tactics. There is no evidence that they were joking. You have free speech rights however there are consequences. People who talk that way have no place in government. They should resign. You don't joke about people who are murdered.

There is systemic racism. Blacks are much more likely to be killed by police officers. Talking about hanging blacks has nothing to do with criminals. Reporters are not enemies of the state. Right wing fascists like you are the enemies of the state. Maybe we should hang the 1/6 criminals for vandalizing the Capitol.
Maybe blacks are more likely to be killed because they deserve it?

Look at Chicago?

Look at Beyonce with the twerking and whorish behavior and such....

and this is why others are afraid when they see a black, so I would think blacks should do a better job of making the rest of us feel comfortable with their presence

So when I read this story, there were a couple of things that stood out to me. First, how we often know when someone is harboring racist tendencies, I would venture to guess it comes from having repeatedly seen the same behavior throughout one's lifetime. The other thing is how quickly the perpetrators became the victims - they've alleged that the reporter who left the device behind in "record" mode violated the law and presumably their rights. He also accused the recording of having been altered.

I can't speak to whether or not the recording was altered, I don't see why they would have done that especially since they're going to release the complete video on Thursday, but I thought it was kind of pitiful that the sheriff's office doesn't know the law recording the making of "secret" recording in a one-party state which Oklahoma falls under.

They aren't suspended from their jobs, just the Sheriff's Association.

By the way, when I added the topic to the thread, one of the suggestions pointing that this topic may have already been posted says "Biden Suggests People Wan to Lynch Blacks". Looks like he might knows what he's talking about.

April 18, 2023, 1:38 PM PDT / Updated April 18, 2023, 3:13 PM PDT
The McCurtain County sheriff and two other staffers were suspended Tuesday by the Oklahoma Sheriffs' Association after they were secretly recorded talking about killing reporters and lynching Black residents after a public meeting.

The vote by the organization to suspend Sheriff Kevin Clardy, sheriff's investigator Alicia Manning, and Jail Administrator Larry Hendrix from the group was unanimous, the OSA said in a posting on its Facebook page. This suspension does not remove them from their jobs with the sheriff’s department.

While not a regulatory agency, the broadside from the OSA came a day after Oklahoma Gov. Kevin Stitt called for the trio's resignation and for a county commissioner named Mark Jennings to step down as well.

All four were identified by the McCurtain County Gazette-News as the officials who were recorded on March 6 making threatening and racist statements after a meeting of the McCurtain County Commission.

So far none have spoken publicly about the scandal engulfing the county. But on Monday the McCurtain County Sheriff’s Office claimed that the recording was “illegally obtained,” appeared to have been altered, and may have violated a state law prohibiting secret recordings by third parties.

Residents call for the resignation of several McCurtain County officials at a county commissioners meeting April 17, 2023, in Idabel, Okla.

Residents call for the resignation of several McCurtain County officials at a county commissioners meeting Monday in Idabel, Okla. Christopher Bryan / Southwest Ledger via AP
Christin Jones, of the Kilpatrick Townsend law firm, which represents the newspaper, insisted the recording had not been tampered with and that reporter Bruce Willingham, whose family has owned the newspaper for 40 years, did not break the law in making it.

“It is an accurate recording and does not violate the Oklahoma Security of Communications Act,” Jones said via email. “The full audio is planned to be released on Thursday.”
The entire recording has already been turned over to the FBI and the Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office, the law firm said earlier.

They aren't suspended from their jobs, just the Sheriff's Association.
IF it's proven that they really said this stuff, they need to be fired. Some would like to see them in prison for it but freedom of speech can't pick and choose by what offends us and what doesn't. They especially do not need to be in law enforcement or politics.

They said it. They are no different than most of the members of this forum.
what is the point in lynching blacks when they happily gun each other down in large numbers every day...pop a cap on dat fool
Why do dumb whites ignore the fact that whites are killing each other in nearly similar numbers daily?

There is actually a lot of important things going on related to race relations. This appears to be yet another rabbit hole diversion. You can do better than this.
I understand subtleties are not your strong point nonetheless that's no excuse to live in ignorance.

It is ALWAYS relevant when it can be PROVEN that any of the things we have been alleging are actually true, despite all of the effort, both lawful and particularly unlawful to keep the truth from seeing the light of day. This is even more crucial when while the perpetrators are stalling, the victim(s) pass on.

I can do much better than what I've posted here however besides myself, the only other individuals who get to determine whether or not I could do better, could have done better, etc. would be clients and not always, and also perhaps a trier of fact.

You on the other hand, don't get a say at all especially since you don't have the first clue as to what it is I actually do.

I understand subtleties are not your strong point nonetheless that's no excuse to live in ignorance.

It is ALWAYS relevant when it can be PROVEN that any of the things we have been alleging are actually true, despite all of the effort, both lawful and particularly unlawful to keep the truth from seeing the light of day. This is even more crucial when while the perpetrators are stalling, the victim(s) pass on.

I can do much better than what I've posted here however besides myself, the only other individuals who get to determine whether or not I could do better, could have done better, etc. would be clients and not always, and also perhaps a trier of fact.

You on the other hand, don't get a say at all especially since you don't have the first clue as to what it is I actually do.
You are better than that.

Lynching is the keyword that brings our two friends back to the board. So sad.
Why are you so upset? You think lynching Black folks or journalists is a suitable discussion for a meeting of people working for the sheriff's office or for law enforcement?

Lynching is classically and traditionally a white supremacist activity. So again, why are you upset?

WHAT ARE LYNCHINGS?​

A lynching is the public killing of an individual who has not received any due process. These executions were often carried out by lawless mobs, though police officers did participate, under the pretext of justice.

Lynchings were violent public acts that white people used to terrorize and control Black people in the 19th and 20th centuries, particularly in the South. Lynchings typically evoke images of Black men and women hanging from trees, but they involved other extreme brutality, such as torture, mutilation, decapitation, and desecration. Some victims were burned alive.
A typical lynching involved a criminal accusation, an arrest, and the assembly of a mob, followed by seizure, physical torment, and murder of the victim. Lynchings were often public spectacles attended by the white community in celebration of white supremacy. Photos of lynchings were often sold as souvenir postcards.
"Southern trees bear a strange fruit, blood on the leaves and blood at the root. Black bodies swinging in the Southern breeze, strange fruit hanging from the poplar trees."
— "Strange Fruit," written by Abel Meeropol and recorded in 1939 by Billie Holiday
History of Lynching in America

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Why are you so upset? You think lynching Black folks or journalists is a suitable discussion for a meeting of people working for the sheriff's office or for law enforcement?

Lynching is classically and traditionally a white supremacist activity. So again, why are you upset?

WHAT ARE LYNCHINGS?​

A lynching is the public killing of an individual who has not received any due process. These executions were often carried out by lawless mobs, though police officers did participate, under the pretext of justice.

Lynchings were violent public acts that white people used to terrorize and control Black people in the 19th and 20th centuries, particularly in the South. Lynchings typically evoke images of Black men and women hanging from trees, but they involved other extreme brutality, such as torture, mutilation, decapitation, and desecration. Some victims were burned alive.
A typical lynching involved a criminal accusation, an arrest, and the assembly of a mob, followed by seizure, physical torment, and murder of the victim. Lynchings were often public spectacles attended by the white community in celebration of white supremacy. Photos of lynchings were often sold as souvenir postcards.

History of Lynching in America
Who's upset? I believe that would be you. All I said was you are better than this, and you are. All you do is bring up irrelevant isolated stories about lynching. You never want to discuss anything relevant. Have a nice night!

And what would Mike know about important happenings in race relations?

This is the person who thinks spennding 18 million to build a community center in a neighorhood that needs jobs is a good thing. His racism won't let him see the importance of pointing out White LAW ENFORCEMENT talking about how they wish they could lynch blacks again. This negates ALL of whatever good he thinks is going on.

Who's upset? I believe that would be you. All I said was you are better than this, and you are. All you do is bring up irrelevant isolated stories about lynching. You never want to discuss anything relevant. Have a nice night!
Her post was relevant. This is a recent development. Stop lying to yourself because blacks are still getting lynched. What is not relevant is your fake concern for the lives of black children. You need to get rid of that avatar, because you're using a dead child to post racism.

Her post was relevant. This is a recent development. Stop lying to yourself because blacks are still getting lynched. What is not relevant is your fake concern for the lives of black children. You need to get rid of that avatar, because you're using a dead child to post racism.
Nope, Not relevant at all. And I'm glad the image of Serenity Broughton upsets you,, because it should. I know you want to forget her like all the other inner city kids who have been killed, but I'm not changing it.

But if either of you would like to discuss this recent activity of hundreds of black teens rioting in Chicago and Compton and how and why that is happening, I am all in. Now that is relevant because it directly affects people's lives, people's businesses and the futures of our large cities.

Forum List

Back