Obama moves to secure the border

I have asked you at least three times why you would want to inflict drug addiction on your fellow humans?? That just dosen't make sense..It would be kinder to just shoot them.
Because prohibition increases the crime rate and people are addicted anyway.

so you think if it's legalized no one will want it? :cuckoo: or we should just make cocaine, heroin, meth. available to the general population.?. I hope you don't have children I wouldn't wish that on them.. When will Democrats ever learn to take a stand and fight for survival.. why are you so quick to sacrifice a decent life for your children???

I have asked you at least three times why you would want to inflict drug addiction on your fellow humans?? That just dosen't make sense..It would be kinder to just shoot them.

so you think if it's legalized no one will want it? :cuckoo: or we should just make cocaine, heroin, meth. available to the general population.?. I hope you don't have children I wouldn't wish that on them.. When will Democrats ever learn to take a stand and fight for survival.. why are you so quick to sacrifice a decent life for your children???

There are so many holes in your argument that I'll direct you to actually read about prohibition before I pounce on you.

wewantbeer.jpg

There are so many holes in your argument that I'll direct you to actually read about prohibition before I pounce on you.

wewantbeer.jpg

I think I've mentioned before that your pounce don't scare me.. pounce away.. which of the two scenarios do you think might happen.. ?

lol...you want government to protect us??? What a crack up.

that's their number one mission,, or didn't you know that? "to serve and protect" so help me god! Yep!

You're a real winner.

Maybe you can read again what is happening:

But please, continue to ignore the number of agents being deployed to the border. I wouldn't want to run out of disgruntled republicans.

Ooops....forgot my link.....wouldn't want to give you a technicality to disregard this information with.

Obama to beef up Mexico border policy - CNN.com

And I never said you suggested invading Mexico, I jusy asked if perhaps that is what you would do ? Would you ? What would you do about securing the other side ?

and just what does a.... Homeland Security intelligence analysts .....do?.....just what, does he Analise....

Securing the border would be easy.........

Get all the returned Iraq vets who have been discharged and are currently unable to find jobs. Preferably nothing less than an Honorable Discharge.

Put 'em in the Border Patrol, and let them start patrolling. Several things here.....in Iraq, our soldiers have been trained for police actions, because that's all they've been doing for the past 5 years, so they're qualified.

They are also US citizens, which means that the money spent would stay here in the states, thus helping to stimulate the economy.

It would also create jobs.

MUCH BETTER than sending money to Mexico to line the pockets of the dirty politicians down there.
i'm assuming you would only take those that would volenteer for this job, or do you plan to force them?

8 years of NOTHING being done about this issue and now we get serious movement. And you folks piss and whine.

Like I've said, the guy could start shitting golden easter aggs and you'd all still complain.

Does this remind you of anybody? Pot?

Reminds me of a lot of partisan types.

Fact is, the people who have been screaming for more border security won't be happy now because the wrong person moved to secure the border. That is, except for the Sheriffs and the Border Patrol who mostly seem to be pleased with someone who is doing more than sitting on his hands.
actually, i'm happy to even see the problem being addressed, it has been ignored for over 16 years

but i dont see how giving Mexico money solves the problem
i'd rather see them finish the border fence and beef up our border patrol's by put predators on the border as well
update the tech as well

and just what does a.... Homeland Security intelligence analysts .....do?.....just what, does he Analise....

Key Role: Work in analysis, research, or operations within the intelligence community. Conduct research and gather information, identify intelligence gaps, and interpret and evaluate information from multiple and sometimes contradictory sources. Monitor trends and events related to a particular country or issue and prepare written and oral assessments based on current events. Examine issues from an alternative analytic angle as needed. Join analysts across the community and work in many different specialty areas. Provide skills, knowledge, and education relevant to the specialty area in which the work is being performed. Apply expertise on a particular country or geographic region or in-depth expertise on a particular issue.

Does this remind you of anybody? Pot?

Fact is, the people who have been screaming for more border security won't be happy now because the wrong person moved to secure the border. That is, except for the Sheriffs and the Border Patrol who mostly seem to be pleased with someone who is doing more than sitting on his hands.
actually, i'm happy to even see the problem being addressed, it has been ignored for over 16 years

i'd rather see them finish the border fence and beef up our border patrol's by put predators on the border as well
update the tech as well

Go back and read. ATF, FBI and DEA agents are being sent in to beef up border enforcement. They are being retooled with new equipment.

And again, you surely understand that a border has two sides ? One on Mexico's side ? How do suppose we make an effort in Mexico ? Invasion ? What ?

It's like I've said, you partisans won't be pleased. It's that simple. This is a major move, a comprehensive move and all we keep getting here is "well, I would beef up border patrols..." That's being done. On both sides of the border. "Well, I would give them new equipment with better technology..." It's being done. Right there in the facts you evidently skipped over in favor of nitpicking an adminstration you don't like for partisan reasons.

The man could start laying golden eggs with bullet proof border agents inside and you'd still be whining.

well, Ravi, THAT is one of the charges in the constitution

update the tech as well

Go back and read. ATF, FBI and DEA agents are being sent in to beef up border enforcement. They are being retooled with new equipment.

And again, you surely understand that a border has two sides ? One on Mexico's side ? How do suppose we make an effort in Mexico ? Invasion ? What ?

It's like I've said, you partisans won't be pleased. It's that simple. This is a major move, a comprehensive move and all we keep getting here is "well, I would beef up border patrols..." That's being done. On both sides of the border. "Well, I would give them new equipment with better technology..." It's being done. Right there in the facts you evidently skipped over in favor of nitpicking an adminstration you don't like for partisan reasons.

The man could start laying golden eggs with bullet proof border agents inside and you'd still be whining.
hey asshole, i'm not a fucking partisan like YOU are
i said i was HAPPY, asshole

and sending money to a corrupt Mexican government is just throwing it away

partisan assholes like peejay cant even accept someone saying they were happy with something Obama was doing and take criticism

partisan assholes like peejay cant even accept someone saying they were happy with something Obama was doing and take criticism

You must read in short, incomplete sentences too.

Otherwise, why are you asking about beefed up enforcement and new technology when it is posted in the thread ? Why are you complaining about something that is being done ? Maybe we can get you hooked on phonics or something.

update the tech as well

hey asshole, i'm not a fucking partisan like YOU are
i said i was HAPPY, asshole

and sending money to a corrupt Mexican government is just throwing it away

Of course not. It's obvious to anyone who reads. :rolleyes:

You must read in short, incomplete sentences too.

Otherwise, why are you asking about beefed up enforcement and new technology when it is posted in the thread ? Why are you complaining about something that is being done ? Maybe we can get you hooked on phonics or something.
please point to where Obama is completing the border fence?

please show where Obama is putting predator drones on the border?

sorry, NEITHER of those were listed
pardon the fuck off if i dont take YOU lying word for it
you are as big a partisan on here as anyone

and you call ME one when i was even giving Obama praise for even adressing the problem?
FUCK the hell OFF

Forum List

Back