Obama moves to secure the border

I think that was called an observation. I'd concur.

It's hard to tell when divecon is asking a question, finishing a thought or sentence. But that's OK. I'm just going to call him / her Iggy, from now on.

That of course is your opinion, placing him on ignore rather than stalking is probably a choice well done.

Well, no, it's no matter of opinion. We have wonderful things like question marks that help us define our thoughts.

your mom is dead

Your mom is dead.

Your mom is dead ?

Hard to tell and making assumptions gets you nowhere. It's fairly important if you expect to communicate with any degree of effectiveness.

It's hard to tell when divecon is asking a question, finishing a thought or sentence. But that's OK. I'm just going to call him / her Iggy, from now on.

That of course is your opinion, placing him on ignore rather than stalking is probably a choice well done.

Well, no, it's no matter of opinion. We have wonderful things like question marks that help us define our thoughts.

your mom is dead

Your mom is dead.

Your mom is dead ?

Hard to tell and making assumptions gets you nowhere. It's fairly important if you expect to communicate with any degree of effectiveness.
fuck off asshole

Yep. Punctuation matters, sometimes even using upper-case matters. :cool: Just something I picked up from liberal whacko-teachers in school.

no

it doesnt

see

Was that "see" a question as it seems or did you just forget your train of thought?

Yes, it does. See? :razz:

Immie
you understood it enough to respond to it

Of course, I did. It was a simple comment you made. Sometimes it is more difficult than at other times to decipher a post without punctuation or with poor spelling. You tend to keep your comments short and understandable even without punctuation, but there are others who don't and they can be darn near impossible to comprehend.

Immie

Forum List

Back