Obama moves to secure the border

what does one have to do with the other? Build a fence and let Mexico fall into oblivion.

We generally try to tend to situations that might make serious problems for us. If you think that Mexico isn't already a problem and that it can't get worse, well, I don't know what to say.

A fence ? The fence was the dumbest idea I've ever heard. My dog gets out of the fence.

Yeah how many Germans got out of East Berlin?

The Berlin wall was a WALL. A short wall, at that. And it was lined with watch towers and guards. And only select people were alowed to live near the wall.

That is comparing apples to oranges. You want a real comparison ? Ask yourself how effective the great wall was.

Aside from that, even with the strict human enforcement of the Berlin wall, tons of people got around it. It was was only effective at stopping local traffic.

It was almost impenetrable by foot or normal ground vehicle. I would fly over the guarded area every week through the air corridor during the late 80's. I knew people who confirmed it. Getting through our Mexico border today is like getting into your neighbor's basement in comparison.

The Berlin Wall was a hundred miles long. Heavily guarded.

How long is the Mexico border ?

they say there almost 2000 miles. not all of it is fenced but there are workers in Arizona building a fence. I know some guys that are working on it. They went to work there last fall when the mines closed. They say sometimes they don't make any progress in building new fence sections because they spend all day repairing what was torn down the night before.
I know it isn't real popular but we should just "annex" everything down to the south bank of the panama canal. (I know i know, soveirgn nations and all that, but it does sound good)

The Berlin Wall was a hundred miles long. Heavily guarded.

How long is the Mexico border ?

It would cost money to guard the border, but nearly 20 grand a head per illegal alien in this country, not to mention these other problems.

uh, no
to protect the citizens, period
from all enemies, both foriegn and domestic

or does your copy leave that part out
Willow and I were discussing my view that drugs should be made legal. Try to keep up.
no, you try and keep up
i was responding to JUST What you said
Go back and read what I was responding to, moron. Put down the crack pipe once in awhile and pretend that you can reason.

Willow and I were discussing my view that drugs should be made legal. Try to keep up.
no, you try and keep up
Go back and read what I was responding to, moron. Put down the crack pipe once in awhile and pretend that you can reason.
you are the one that is the moron

i was responding to what YOU said
you lack common sense and reason
so you put down the crack pipe or what ever drugs you use

I'd say that's nothing at all like the job description. That's just more partisan drivel. We are talking about homeland security agents here. You know, the kind of people everyone wanted to know about after 9 / 11 and "where was the intellignece ?" You know, all the screaming and crying about terrorist spilling over from Mexico and how we wouldn't know if they did. Well, here's your wish ! We now have homeland security intelligence on the Mexican border.

im sorry PJ...but when you talk about govt jobs.....THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE SITTIN ON THEIR ASSES DOING SQUAT.....if your that gullible to think that all of these "security"people are going to work on the problem at hand....then you are also STUPID....

I'd say that's nothing at all like the job description. That's just more partisan drivel. We are talking about homeland security agents here. You know, the kind of people everyone wanted to know about after 9 / 11 and "where was the intellignece ?" You know, all the screaming and crying about terrorist spilling over from Mexico and how we wouldn't know if they did. Well, here's your wish ! We now have homeland security intelligence on the Mexican border.

im sorry PJ...but when you talk about govt jobs.....THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE SITTIN ON THEIR ASSES DOING SQUAT.....if your that gullible to think that all of these "security"people are going to work on the problem at hand....then you are also STUPID....

Well that's just great Harry. You must be a genius.

Govt. Employees often do nothing. THEREFORE,

no reason to assign anyone to the task of securing the border.

Perfect solution, dumbass.

no, you try and keep up

Again, try to follow along. My comment was about legalizing drugs and not if the government had a duty to secure the borders. The government doesn't have the duty of protecting us from addictive drugs. It does have a duty to secure the border. Do you need phonics to understand my comments? Pictures?

Again, try to follow along. My comment was about legalizing drugs and not if the government had a duty to secure the borders. The government doesn't have the duty of protecting us from addictive drugs. It does have a duty to secure the border. Do you need phonics to understand my comments? Pictures?
how can anyone be so fucking DUMB
you really are exposing your self here
i was responding to JUST what you said

sheeesh

Forum List

Back