Obama moves to secure the border

you are the one that is the moron

i was responding to what YOU said
you lack common sense and reason
so you put down the crack pipe or what ever drugs you use
Again, try to follow along. My comment was about legalizing drugs and not if the government had a duty to secure the borders. The government doesn't have the duty of protecting us from addictive drugs. It does have a duty to secure the border. Do you need phonics to understand my comments? Pictures?
how can anyone be so fucking DUMB
you really are exposing your self here
i was responding to JUST what you said

sheeesh
Well, you've out soggied soggy, so I guess that is something.

Again, try to follow along. My comment was about legalizing drugs and not if the government had a duty to secure the borders. The government doesn't have the duty of protecting us from addictive drugs. It does have a duty to secure the border. Do you need phonics to understand my comments? Pictures?
how can anyone be so fucking DUMB
you really are exposing your self here
i was responding to JUST what you said

sheeesh
Well, you've out soggied soggy, so I guess that is something.
and you have just been your moronic self

First off........plants ARE NOT DRUGS. They are plants.

Second, God Himself told Adam and Eve (when He kicked them out of Eden), "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it". He told the same thing to Moses on Sinai.

Marijuana, peyote, mushrooms, and (yes) even opium are all plants. It's only when you refine it to the point that all the plant material (i.e. the "safety valves") are gone, then you would see where it becomes a drug. Cocoa plants are NOT drugs......they're plants. But, when you refine it to the point where all you have left is the active substance, that is the point where it becomes a drug.

Legalize all plants, but DO NOT legalize drugs like meth and heroin.

Second, God Himself told Adam and Eve (when He kicked them out of Eden), "if it grows out of the ground, you may have it". He told the same thing to Moses on Sinai.

Marijuana, peyote, mushrooms, and (yes) even opium are all plants. It's only when you refine it to the point that all the plant material (i.e. the "safety valves") are gone, then you would see where it becomes a drug. Cocoa plants are NOT drugs......they're plants. But, when you refine it to the point where all you have left is the active substance, that is the point where it becomes a drug.

i have no problem with that
the end of prohibition helped to end a lot of crime

Haven't you heard, Peejay?

President Obama has decided to hire illegal aliens to patrol the border with Mexico. He thinks this is a job that Americans simply won't do, so he wants to hire illegal aliens to get the job done. Plus he plans on paying them under the table so that they don't have to claim income and pay taxes and he can pay them less/hour.

He thinks they will be very good border patrol agents because they know all the routes into the states. He is certain that if enough are hired and if he can get approval from Congress to spend a measley $2 trillion on the project that our borders will be secure and the flow of illegal aliens into America will be halted within a matter of hours.

Now... where'd that link go? :eusa_whistle:

Immie

I'd say that's nothing at all like the job description. That's just more partisan drivel. We are talking about homeland security agents here. You know, the kind of people everyone wanted to know about after 9 / 11 and "where was the intellignece ?" You know, all the screaming and crying about terrorist spilling over from Mexico and how we wouldn't know if they did. Well, here's your wish ! We now have homeland security intelligence on the Mexican border.

im sorry PJ...but when you talk about govt jobs.....THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE SITTIN ON THEIR ASSES DOING SQUAT.....if your that gullible to think that all of these "security"people are going to work on the problem at hand....then you are also STUPID....

Well that's just great Harry. You must be a genius.

Govt. Employees often do nothing. THEREFORE,

no reason to assign anyone to the task of securing the border.

Perfect solution, dumbass.

your the Dumbass,Dumbass......500 guys will assigned there and only 100 of em will actually be securing the border,the rest will be telling those 100 guys what to do....half of them wont be doing DIIDLY SQUAT,except find ways to justify each others jobs......usually by fucking up what the 100 guys who are actually trying to secure the border are trying to do......and i would think that any one here who has worked for a civilian govt agency,would probably know what i mean......

and yes......i am a genius......

Last edited:

agreed

im sorry PJ...but when you talk about govt jobs.....THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE SITTIN ON THEIR ASSES DOING SQUAT.....if your that gullible to think that all of these "security"people are going to work on the problem at hand....then you are also STUPID....

Well that's just great Harry. You must be a genius.

Govt. Employees often do nothing. THEREFORE,

no reason to assign anyone to the task of securing the border.

Perfect solution, dumbass.

your the Dumbass,Dumbass......500 guys will assigned there and only 100 of em will actually be securing the border,the rest will be telling those 100 guys what to do....half of them wont be doing DIIDLY SQUAT,except find ways to justify each others jobs......usually by fucking up what the 100 guys who are actually trying to secure the border are trying to do......and i would think that any one here who has worked for a civilian govt agency,would probably know what i mean......

and yes......i am a genius......

Duh.....maybe the moon fairies will come down and secure the border so we don't have to run it like any other government operation. Aside from that, it's the governments job to do. They aren't efficient but if you want the border secure, that's who does it. I'm all for making the government more efficient but that has exactly squat to do with whos job it is, efficient or not....genius.

If any material progress can be made to legalize most of the primary drugs, I would bet a lot of things would change for the better in America.

There will be unintended consequences of course that need to be factored in and planned for. One from my experience in Switzerland is posted in the string on drug testing. People high and/or incapicated will need to be treated like DUIs, etc.

For what it is worth, I have brought this up in times past and have incurred the wrath of folks with strong religious beliefs. This may happen again here, but what I concluded from those experiences was that the objection was not so much religious as concerns about future generations of children. This is understandable and has to be addressed as part of any thoughtful process.

The reason is that when we generally discuss drug legalization as well as several other social and science topics, we tend to frame our thoughts in terms of ourselves. There is a very large portion of the population that also takes into account that every new born comes into the world with zero knowledge. He learns the world through his parents, and is certain to adapt to the world the child finds himself in.

Triple the number of analysts? You do know what an analyst is don't you? Hint it isn't anyone generally within a 100 miles or so of the actual border. What do we have now? Three? That isn't going to help with the fact that there is now an accute shortage of boots on the ground and most of those that are there spend about as much time looking out for the knives aimed at their backs from Washington as they do watching for illegals.

Triple the number of analysts? You do know what an analyst is don't you? Hint it isn't anyone generally within a 100 miles or so of the actual border. What do we have now? Three? That isn't going to help with the fact that there is now an accute shortage of boots on the ground and most of those that are there spend about as much time looking out for the knives aimed at their backs from Washington as they do watching for illegals.

P-J.....and others of his ilk,will never grab this Gary..... his response to my last post told me all i needed to know about where his head is at......when he finally pulls it out,he may see, after he clears the shit from his eyes....

You guys are acting as if these analyist are the onlt people being assigned. There are agents from the FBI, DEA and ATF on the way. Boots on the ground, and all.

You guys are acting as if these analyist are the onlt people being assigned. There are agents from the FBI, DEA and ATF on the way. Boots on the ground, and all.
while some in this thread are being hypercritical, you are the exact opposite
you are taking a Pollyanna approach to this

while some in this thread are being hypercritical, you are the exact opposite
you are taking a Pollyanna approach to this

Was that a question ?

I think that was called an observation. I'd concur.

Forum List

Back