Obama Mispronounces "Corpsman" At Prayer Breakfast

Note to Obama: The "P" and "S" are silent.

How could this brilliant orator make such a glaring error?

Will the Leftists mock Obama like they did Bush for his butchered English?

I'm certain they won't.

Uh, Bush butchered the English language every day of his life. It is a rare occurence for Obama.

Hmmmm.... How quickly we forget!!

Wow...so I guess it ws important to you when Bush made the errors so it must be important to you now.
Glad to see you are starting to see the light.
Or are you a hypocrite?
I know...go ahead...say it...."show me a single post where I criticized Bush's gramatical errors"...

Funny....a year later and no one admits to criticizing Bush for anything.

You need to go back to school if you can't see the difference.

Outstanding response...

I believe it is code for.."you make a great point O and T, but I can never admit that because I have a fragile ego, so instead I will insult your intelligence."

Well, you didnt.

I'm certain they won't.

Uh, Bush butchered the English language every day of his life. It is a rare occurence for Obama.

Teleprompters should help him avoid it at all times.

Unless he is just reading the words and not feeling what he is saying.

Hmmm...so you think he does not know how to pronounce corpsman?

The fact threads like these end up getting hundreds of posts while real problems and real issues are ignored is pathetic.

The fact threads like these end up getting hundreds of posts while real problems and real issues are ignored is pathetic.

You mean like your emphatic insistance that Tancredo screwed up with the wrong choice of words?

You mean REAL issues like that?

Stop taking the high road. You are just as silly as the rest of us.

If you werent, you would not be on this board.

I'm certain they won't.

Obviously, he doesn't or else he misremembered it

Obviously, he doesn't or else he misremembered it

Or maybe he does and he simply read the word the way it looked not realizing what the word was?

Sort of like when Ed Norton said "string of poloponies"

I loved that line.

You mean like your emphatic insistance that Tancredo screwed up with the wrong choice of words?

I think I can speak now on behalf of ALL of us when I respond by telling you, "We resemble that remark!"

Considering the results of what he said if it came true would be bad, it's certainly relevant to talk about.

But if you notice, I post many interesting and nonpartisan threads that get ignored for exactly that reason. The fact they're nonpartisan.

Considering the results of what he said if it came true would be bad, it's certainly relevant to talk about.

But if you notice, I post many interesting and nonpartisan threads that get ignored for exactly that reason. The fact they're nonpartisan.

Cool with me dog.
Dont you have class today? ( I mean college class)...we all know you have no class

Last edited:

I'm certain they won't.

Stop putting words in my mouth, crazy lady!!! You did that yesterday on another thread. Do you think you're slick?? You're not.

Keep bringing up teleprompters if it makes you feel better. But you know that Obama is a brilliant speaker, with or without one. It just kills you people, doesn't it??? :lol:

Saying that he doesn't feel the words he is reading just means that you are not very intuitive.

Lastly, I did not say whether or not he pronounced "corpsman" correctly or not. I didn't hear it. It doesn't matter if he did or not. As I said, it is a rare occurence for him to mispronounce words. That was not the case with Bush. Now do you get it?? Geez.

How did Obama pronounce it? The "S" is not silent, according to Webster.

Main Entry: corps·man
Pronunciation: \ˈkȯr(z)-mən\
Function: noun
Date: 1901
1 : an enlisted man trained to give first aid and minor medical treatment
2 : a member of a government-sponsored service corps

Last edited:
Cool with me dog.
Dont you have class today? ( I mean college class)...we all know you have no class

I have class thanks. As for college class, not today.

Though if you want to talk about partisan:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php?searchid=2076949

:eusa_think:

Link said no matches.
What was it to? Something I am going to regret having said in the past?
Is your goal to discredit me? If it is I will save you the time.....
I can be an asshole when I debate sometimes. Havent met a debater that isnt.

That beoing said, if that link was intended to make an ass of me, then hell with you.....tried to be nice.....
Take care...and get your degree....and have great success.

My kid just graduated in May and started a company....he is on his own....making about 5K a month income and employing a large handful of IC's (1099 employees)....not bad for 6 months out of college.

Good luck.

Link said no matches.

That beoing said, if that link was intended to make an ass of me, then hell with you.....tried to be nice.....

My kid just graduated in May and started a company....he is on his own....making about 5K a month income and employing a large handful of IC's (1099 employees)....not bad for 6 months out of college.

Good luck.

:lol:

I was joking by posting to your threads that you created. Calm down. :eusa_shhh:

Stop putting words in my mouth, crazy lady!!! You did that yesterday on another thread. Do you think you're slick?? You're not.

Keep bringing up teleprompters if it makes you feel better. But you know that Obama is a brilliant speaker, with or without one. It just kills you people, doesn't it??? :lol:

Saying that he doesn't feel the words he is reading just means that you are not very intuitive.

Lastly, I did not say whether or not he pronounced "corpsman" correctly or not. I didn't hear it. It doesn't matter if he did or not. As I said, it is a rare occurence for him to mispronounce words. That was not the case with Bush. Now do you get it?? Geez.

Relax....I am a man by the way.....and I meant no harm but I see how you may have taken my question out of context.
I was truly asking if you thought he knew how to say the word
And if you EVER think I intentionally put words in your mouth...I dont. It may seem that way as this is text with little to no punctuation..and absolutely no tone...but I am saying it now...I do not debate by putting words in someones mouth.

Link said no matches.

Good luck.

:lol:

I was joking by posting to your threads that you created. Calm down. :eusa_shhh:

OK. Im calm.
Link didnt work anyway....
And you got a schedule with Friday's off?
Back in my day (1980 grad), we had classes 5 days a week from 8AM to about 3PM with few breaks.....practice from 3 to 7...dinner......workout at 6AM.
SO I was a virgin until 22...but I digress...
Never had friday's off.
Major?

OK. Im calm.
Back in my day (1980 grad), we had classes 5 days a week from 8AM to about 3PM with few breaks.....practice from 3 to 7...dinner......workout at 6AM.
Never had friday's off.
Major?

Accounting. I am taking 5 classes this semester but I made my schedule so I don't have to take that many classes a day. :lol:

OK. Im calm.
Never had friday's off.
Major?

Accounting. I am taking 5 classes this semester but I made my schedule so I don't have to take that many classes a day. :lol:

Holy crap....is that you son?

(my younger one has a sweetheart of a shcedule).

Forum List

Back