Obama Mega-Donor Calls Women 'Boobs,' 'Bimbos,' 'C*nt'...

No double standards here. Hell Ed Shultz called a professional broadcaster a slut repeatedly and the left doesn't care.
The only reason they care in this case is because they can not stand on any records of Obama's so have to fabricate shit to distract the masses. Which is all the hoopla about birth control is, a distraction to avoid talking about what is important.

If they ACTUALLY cared what women were called it WOULD MATTER what Shultz and Mayer said. It does not which proves they are all hypocrites and liars.

I care that Ed Shultz gave a very, very serious apology for what he did:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4]Ed Schultz Apology To Laura Ingraham For Calling Her A "Right-Wing Slut" - YouTube[/ame]

Does anyone think that Limbaugh will apologize like this?

Did the President call her and apologize for one of his own calling her a slut? her sure did call one of his supporters to apologize for Rush. How about Mayer, not a peep from the left on him. Hell Jillian claims that Rush is somehow a politician and Mayer is just a comedian so they are different.

You are trying so very very hard. Let me ask you....does all that trying make Limbaugh's statements any better? Any righter? Any more acceptable?

No double standards here. Hell Ed Shultz called a professional broadcaster a slut repeatedly and the left doesn't care.
The only reason they care in this case is because they can not stand on any records of Obama's so have to fabricate shit to distract the masses. Which is all the hoopla about birth control is, a distraction to avoid talking about what is important.

If they ACTUALLY cared what women were called it WOULD MATTER what Shultz and Mayer said. It does not which proves they are all hypocrites and liars.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1mQS3zxPF4]Ed Schultz Apology To Laura Ingraham For Calling Her A "Right-Wing Slut" - YouTube[/ame]

Did the President call her and apologize for one of his own calling her a slut? her sure did call one of his supporters to apologize for Rush. How about Mayer, not a peep from the left on him. Hell Jillian claims that Rush is somehow a politician and Mayer is just a comedian so they are different.

:lol: Jillian aint too bright. That's well-known round these parts.

Bullshit post of the year. :lol:

Now you think I made that video up. :lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Schultz's apology was more heartfelt than Limbaugh's.

So your OPINION is that one apology is better then the next? How about the fact the sitting President called HIS supporter to apologize while ignoring the fact one of his faithful said the same thing to someone that does not support him and NOT a peep. No outrage, no comment at all.

How about Mayer who has been doing it for years now? Can we all say HYPOCRITE.

Ed Schultz Apology To Laura Ingraham For Calling Her A "Right-Wing Slut" - YouTube

No, you're so just full of shite. You'll do or say anything to defend your fellow Left-Bots' abuse of women. Shame on you.

Ed Schultz Apology To Laura Ingraham For Calling Her A "Right-Wing Slut" - YouTube

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that Schultz's apology was more heartfelt than Limbaugh's.

So your OPINION is that one apology is better then the next? How about the fact the sitting President called HIS supporter to apologize while ignoring the fact one of his faithful said the same thing to someone that does not support him and NOT a peep. No outrage, no comment at all.

How about Mayer who has been doing it for years now? Can we all say HYPOCRITE.

Mayer is a comedian...and not catered to by the DNC. Are you prepared to say that Limbaugh is a comedian? Go ahead and say it for us.

If Obama had to make an apologetic phone call to every woman a Leftie called names, he'd be on the phone all day, every day, and he wouldn't be able to get anything done.

Hey! What a great idea!

Mayer is a comedian...and not catered to by the DNC. Are you prepared to say that Limbaugh is a comedian? Go ahead and say it for us.

Limbaugh is most certainly an entertainer. He is not the power broker the Left would have you believe. Like the GOP strategist said on Meet The Press this past Sunday, Limbaugh can't even deliver a pizza, much less any votes.

Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation?

Bill Maher was trying to be funny about a person running for public office.

Rush Limbaugh was trying to be insulting to a private citizen who was not running for office.

I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference.

No, you're so just full of shite. You'll do or say anything to defend your fellow Left-Bots' abuse of women. Shame on you.

Ah, I see....WE abuse women when you support a man who called Fluke and any woman who uses contraceptives a "slut" and a "prostitute".

Yeah, you're winning the hearts and minds of American women with that sentiment....we can see how successful it has been for Limbaugh in the last week.

:lol::lol:

You boys are sure getting shrill in your desperation. I confess I am enjoying it.

You are trying so very very hard. Let me ask you....does all that trying make Limbaugh's statements any better? Any righter? Any more acceptable?

You distract from the point of the thread. The thread is about hypocrisy. As i said earlier, Limbaugh's comments were fucked up. Damn right they were. But Republicans have been pointing at Maher's comments (the likes of which he says over and over...it wasn't just one occasion) and saying "hey what the fuck is that?" for years. Liberals just shrug their shoulders and say "oh he's an entertainer", "that's just Bill being Bill", blah, blah, blah and making every excuse to ignore the comments. Then Limbaugh says something similar and OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! HOW OUTRAGEOUS!!!! WHAT A PRICK!!!! STRING HIM UP FROM A TREE!!!!

I mean...come on Bodecea......you don't see some ridiculous hypocrisy in that? Really?

Rush Limbaugh was trying to be insulting to a private citizen who was not running for office.

I'm surprised that you would with a straight face suggest that it was appropriate under any circumstances.

:cuckoo:

Ah, I see....WE abuse women when you support a man who called Fluke and any woman who uses contraceptives a "slut" and a "prostitute".

Yeah, you're winning the hearts and minds of American women with that sentiment....we can see how successful it has been for Limbaugh in the last week.

You boys are sure getting shrill in your desperation. I confess I am enjoying it.

Right, you only defend your fellow Left-Bots' abuse of women. That's what i said. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

In response to the media firestorm surrounding Rush Limbaugh's insulting comments about Democratic activist Sandra Fluke (comments for which Limbaugh apologized), Kirsten Powers writes about the liberal men who have used misogynistic rhetoric without facing the same outrage. Powers notes that "the grand pooh-bah of media misogyny is without a doubt Bill Maher—who also happens to be a favorite of liberals—who has given $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC." She continues:

Maher has called Palin a “dumb twat” and dropped the C-word in describing the former Alaska governor. He called Palin and Congresswoman Bachmann “boobs” and “two bimbos.” He said of the former vice-presidential candidate, “She is not a mean girl. She is a crazy girl with mean ideas.” He recently made a joke about Rick Santorum’s wife using a vibrator.

Imagine now the same joke during the 2008 primary with Michelle Obama’s name in it, and tell me that he would still have a job. Maher said of a woman who was harassed while breast-feeding at an Applebee’s, “Don't show me your tits!” as though a woman feeding her child is trying to flash Maher. (Here’s a way to solve his problem: don’t stare at a strangers’ breasts). Then, his coup de grâce: “And by the way, there is a place where breasts and food do go together. It’s called Hooters!”

Former White House deputy press secretary Bill Burton, the man who runs Obama's super PAC, did not reply when asked if he will be returning Maher's $1 million donation.

Read More:
Will Obama Super PAC Return Misogynist Bill Maher's Million-Dollar Donation? | The Weekly Standard

So? Does Obama own that PAC?

You distract from the point of the thread. The thread is about hypocrisy. As i said earlier, Limbaugh's comments were fucked up. Damn right they were. But Republicans have been pointing at Maher's comments (the likes of which he says over and over...it wasn't just one occasion) and saying "hey what the fuck is that?" for years. Liberals just shrug their shoulders and say "oh he's an entertainer", "that's just Bill being Bill", blah, blah, blah and making every excuse to ignore the comments. Then Limbaugh says something similar and OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! HOW OUTRAGEOUS!!!! WHAT A PRICK!!!! STRING HIM UP FROM A TREE!!!!
I mean...come on Bodecea......you don't see some ridiculous hypocrisy in that? Really?

Link to the person who said those things.

:cuckoo:

Right, you only defend your fellow Left-Bots' abuse of women. That's what i said. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

I'm sorry if we appear to be encroaching on your turf, The Abuse and Degradation of Women, but I can assure you...we on the Left have no desire to do so. You can own that. Wear your misogyny hat proudly, Rightie.

Hi, you have received -91 reputation points from BluePhantom.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
take a lesson from your screen name

Regards,
BluePhantom
In what way Phantom? Do you think Palin should be treated as a private citizen? Or do you think anyone who goes before Congress should be treated the same as a public official?

Forum List

Back