Obama Mega-Donor Calls Women 'Boobs,' 'Bimbos,' 'C*nt'...

Mayer is a comedian...and not catered to by the DNC. Are you prepared to say that Limbaugh is a comedian? Go ahead and say it for us.

Limbaugh is a PAID entertainer. And he does not claim to be ANYTHING else. Both are PAID entertainers. Yet you give a pass to man that has said vile thigs about numerous women over years time and claim one is more important then the other. Mayer gave 1 MILLION dollars to a PAC for Obama. that makes him pretty much important to the process.

Is Limbaugh a comedian? I believe that is the question I asked you. Is he a comedian?

No more or less so than Mahar. Anyhoo.. so what? If I'm a comedian I can make all the vile comments about women I want?

Seriously?

Michael Steele and Santorum both called lushbo's foul language "entertainment". Why is THAT okay with your rw's? Why do you try so hard to excuse this foul mouthed, one man hate group?

Im sick of watching you all humping his leg, bowing down to him and then denying that he's the head of your party. He most certainly is. If he's not, how do you explain the pub's fear of him and Boehner's phone calls to him? And, who was that pub who insulted him and then got orders to call and apologize to him. Pretty transparent.

Maher does have a mouth on him and I disagree with calling any woman those names. I have written to him to that effect.

After apologizing on the air, Ed Schulz went to MSNBC and took an unpaid leave. lushbo made sure no one would hear his apology but he didn't count on the backlash.

He's up to twenty+ sponsors dumping him.

Nice.

The hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me. Will liberals ever refrain from using outrage, political correctness, and pseudo-intillectualism to disguise their absolute bigotry and bitterness? It's only gotten worse.

Mayer is a comedian...and not catered to by the DNC. Are you prepared to say that Limbaugh is a comedian? Go ahead and say it for us.

Limbaugh is a PAID entertainer. And he does not claim to be ANYTHING else. Both are PAID entertainers. Yet you give a pass to man that has said vile thigs about numerous women over years time and claim one is more important then the other. Mayer gave 1 MILLION dollars to a PAC for Obama. that makes him pretty much important to the process.

Is Limbaugh a comedian? I believe that is the question I asked you. Is he a comedian?

so if he was a comedian calling that woman a slut would have been funny? funny how that works innit? you need a chiropracter.

Michael Steele and Santorum both called lushbo's foul language "entertainment". Why is THAT okay with your rw's? Why do you try so hard to excuse this foul mouthed, one man hate group?

Im sick of watching you all humping his leg, bowing down to him and then denying that he's the head of your party. He most certainly is. If he's not, how do you explain the pub's fear of him and Boehner's phone calls to him? And, who was that pub who insulted him and then got orders to call and apologize to him. Pretty transparent.

Maher does have a mouth on him and I disagree with calling any woman those names. I have written to him to that effect.

After apologizing on the air, Ed Schulz went to MSNBC and took an unpaid leave. lushbo made sure no one would hear his apology but he didn't count on the backlash.

He's up to twenty+ sponsors dumping him.

Nice.

There are many other hateful Left-Bots out there who abuse women. I'm glad Schulz apologized though. I'm glad Rush did too.

You distract from the point of the thread. The thread is about hypocrisy. As i said earlier, Limbaugh's comments were fucked up. Damn right they were. But Republicans have been pointing at Maher's comments (the likes of which he says over and over...it wasn't just one occasion) and saying "hey what the fuck is that?" for years. Liberals just shrug their shoulders and say "oh he's an entertainer", "that's just Bill being Bill", blah, blah, blah and making every excuse to ignore the comments. Then Limbaugh says something similar and OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!! HOW OUTRAGEOUS!!!! WHAT A PRICK!!!! STRING HIM UP FROM A TREE!!!!
I mean...come on Bodecea......you don't see some ridiculous hypocrisy in that? Really?

Link to the person who said those things.

oh don't play that game. I am stooping to hyperbole of course, but the left is acting SO outraged when they have been defending the exact same actions by one of their own. Don't give me the "he's a comedian" arguments. He approaches his show with comedy but he's a political editorialist and he pushes the liberal agenda and he is influential among the liberal base. You are smarter than this. I have seen your posts, debated against you, debated along side you on occasion, and you're no dummy. Call a spade a spade. Limbaugh's comments were fucked up and he deserves to have his ass ripped....Maher deserves exactly the same.

you can't do it can you Bodecea? I am stunned. I figured you, despite being a liberal, had enough guts and intelligence to say "ok....I condemn Limbaugh, but you are right...Maher's comments were fucked up too", but you can't, huh? Well.....I am disappointed. I expected more from you. You had shown me enough in the past that I figured you had the courage and wisdom to concede that. I stand corrected.

The hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me. Will liberals ever refrain from using outrage, political correctness, and pseudo-intillectualism to disguise their absolute bigotry and bitterness? It's only gotten worse.

Sure has.

Link to the person who said those things.

oh don't play that game. I am stooping to hyperbole of course, but the left is acting SO outraged when they have been defending the exact same actions by one of their own. Don't give me the "he's a comedian" arguments. He approaches his show with comedy but he's a political editorialist and he pushes the liberal agenda and he is influential among the liberal base. You are smarter than this. I have seen your posts, debated against you, debated along side you on occasion, and you're no dummy. Call a spade a spade. Limbaugh's comments were fucked up and he deserves to have his ass ripped....Maher deserves exactly the same.

you can't do it can you Bodecea? I am stunned. I figured you, despite being a liberal, had enough guts and intelligence to say "ok....I condemn Limbaugh, but you are right...Maher's comments were fucked up too", but you can't, huh? Well.....I am disappointed. I expected more from you. You had shown me enough in the past that I figured you had the courage and wisdom to concede that. I stand corrected.

Still no answer? Interesting.

what question do you want answered? I am watching super tuesday returns and I am not going to scroll through everything right now to find whatever question you are referring to

what question do you want answered? I am watching super tuesday returns and I am not going to scroll through everything right now to find whatever question you are referring to

So, you're an insult and run type. Duly noted. Here are the questions ...

Do you think Maher should have treated Palin as a private citizen?
Do you think anyone who goes before Congress should be treated the same as a public official?

Of course they aren't going to return it. Campaign finance reform was undone by Republicans. Live with it.

As usual, your post makes no sense.

We are no talking about Campaign Finance Reform.

We are talking about the fact that Obama is going to get the support of a super pac that has blood money in it.

Live with that.

No more or less so than Mahar. Anyhoo.. so what? If I'm a comedian I can make all the vile comments about women I want?

Seriously?

Unfortunately that seems to be the rule with today's comedians...ever listen to Andrew Dice Clay? Larry the Cable Guy? Jamie Foxx?

Of course they aren't going to return it. Campaign finance reform was undone by Republicans. Live with it.

As usual, your post makes no sense.

We are no talking about Campaign Finance Reform.

We are talking about the fact that Obama is going to get the support of a super pac that has blood money in it.

Live with that.

Blood money?

Overly dramatic much?

So, you're an insult and run type. Duly noted. Here are the questions ...

Do you think Maher should have treated Palin as a private citizen?
Do you think anyone who goes before Congress should be treated the same as a public official?

Private citizen or not there is no place in political discourse for calling someone a slut or a **** on the national stage. Limbaugh was wrong, Maher was wrong and if liberals had any balls or honesty they would rip Maher just as aggressively as they are ripping Limbaugh. I find it interesting that I will rip both equally...but liberals will hammer Limbaugh and excuse Maher and then try to claim they are not hypocrites. I don't know who you think you are fucking kidding but it aint me.

As to your second question, I see no distinction between a public official or a private citizen. Simply because they testify before Congress does not change any status. I don't condemn Fluke for testifying and voicing her opinion. She does open herself to criticism because she willingly put herself on the national stage, but the criticism can be on her testimony and not her character. However, again liberals have no high ground to claim here after doing the same or worse to Palin, Clarence Thomas, Robert Bork, Miguel Estrada, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back