Obama-McCain Debate: Round 12 (Debate 3)

A ha but Obama does?

Hypocrisy then.

I'm just saying that nobody ever notices if McCain wears a lapel pin. Obviously it doesn't matter because his patriotism isn't in question.

Petty or not, this is an issue with Obama. Lapel pins matter for him.

Oh, McCain is asking Obama to repudiate John Lewis's very offensive remarks about the McCain campaign. Oh....got him on the public financing. I am really enjoying this debate right now.

I'm just saying that nobody ever notices if McCain wears a lapel pin. Obviously it doesn't matter because his patriotism isn't in question.

Oh, McCain is asking Obama to repudiate John Lewis's very offensive remarks about the McCain campaign. Oh....got him on the public financing. I am really enjoying this debate right now.

you're not mccain's target audience. mccain wimped out on that question. people expected him to put his money where his pitbull's mouth is.

Obama already has, Barack is not John Lewis though. As much as you republicans would like to think.

I don't see McCain apologizing to Obama for all the remarks made by the people at the McCain rallies.

now mccain is suppose to bring up ayers...i wonder if he will and how that will go...i see it being a big mistake

McCain't didn't bring up Ayers or Wright. Coward he is

And Obama addresses about John Lewis. Now what will McCain try to hold on to while trying to paint Obama as dirty?

Last edited:
What? Lewis compared the McCain campaign to George Wallace! I don't know if you know who he is -- google him if you don't. I'm from Alabama. I do know about George Wallace and he was a racist of the worst caliber. Any comparison is untrue and uncalled for.

What? Lewis compared the McCain campaign to George Wallace! I don't know if you know who he is -- google him if you don't. I'm from Alabama. I do know about George Wallace and he was a racist of the worst caliber. Any comparison is untrue and uncalled for.

Obama just addressed it, now the Republicans need a new talking point to accuse Obama of.

When is McCain going to bring up Ayers and Wright? At another point to a question unrelated?

And OBAMA is the one to bring up Ayers. McCain still continues to be a coward and DEFENDS the people at his rallies.

Hypocrisy

McCain looks and sounds like the McCain I remember. My favorite line so far, "If you wanted to run against George Bush you should have run four years ago."

• Thanks
Reactions: del
What has been yelled at Obama's rallies? Care to expand on that McCain?

And he hasn't called out people for being wrong everytime they did that. McCain is lying here.

what the hell is mac rambling about.....people who come to his ralley...that was not his question.....o the tshirts...

The t-shirts about Sarah Palin, the ones that Obama hasn't even probably seen.

Anything else you'd like to blame Obama for McCain? How about Global Warming? :lol:

McCain looks and sounds like the McCain I remember. My favorite line so far, "If you wanted to run against George Bush you should have run four years ago."

Really? I thought that was an awful line. But I guess it could work for his natural supporters.

The audience really didn't like the way he responded about the "kill him" stuff at the rallies, though... especially when he said that the people at his rallies are the "most upstanding, patriotic..." yadda, yadda.

Forum List

Back