obama losing support among women

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Obama Renews Push for Women Just as He Begins to Lose Their Support | The Weekly Standard

The president's latest push for this women's issue comes at a time when he's losing support among women voters. As a recent New York Times/CBS poll finds, Obama gets 44 percent of the support from registered women voters, while Republican Mitt Romney has the slight edge with 46 percent.

obama's newest idea to get votes is for women to send e-cards to their parents, asking them for $18,000 to pay for birth control.

"Dear Mom," the card reads. "Mitt Romney says he would repeal the Affordable Care Act. So here's a quick question: Can I borrow $18,000 to help pay for my birth control? Thanks!"

It would seem the point of the eCard is to get daughters to encourage their mothers to vote for Obama. (Would any daughter really send this card to her mother?)

How effective this is going to be depends on how stupid women really are.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...w-18000-help-pay-my-birth-control_653174.html

Would he have been wasting time on the view if he thought the women vote was a lock?

Oh and anyone trying to pay $18,000 for birth control is an idiot. There are far cheaper means of avoiding pregnancy.

Forum List

Back