Obama Lookalike Loretta Lynch Encourages BLM Terrorists To Keep On Terrorizing Whites

Lynch says BLM Terrorists have a constitutional rights to terrorize Whites and White cops and that they are in fact "nation building."

Lynch to Dallas protesters: ‘Do not be discouraged’

Folks, please vote for The Donald in November. Get the racist turds out of the US government.
There's no bigger racists on the planet than blacks, period, end of story.

If blacks just quit with the racist bull shit and got on with not pumping out kids without fathers, gang banging, pimping, drug pushing and all the victim bull shit, you'd never hear about racism again in America. It is THEM that perpetuates the racism.

It's funny that when blacks act on what the liberals have been telling them for years now, liberals scream, "Well, it's not our fault! Don't look at us! Just because we've been falsely leading blacks to believe that there's an epidemic of cops and others gunning down totally innocent blacks in cold blood, you can't blame us for Dallas!"

Many voted for Obama believing a black POTUS would eliminate racism in America. I bet they never thought he would exacerbate it.

Anarchy, terrorism, politically promoted lawlessness, in your face lies, corrupt presidential candidate, the masses like puppets on their masters strings, the list goes on but rarely leads to an epiphany...:dunno:

Eh, there's only one choice to change direction and we're on the wrong track in my :smartass:opinion..

Sure, it's all the liberals' fault! Then why do conservative outlets publish false stories and why do so many wingnuts swallow them whole?

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…

Philando Castile Was Not 'Wanted for Armed Robbery'

(I'm willing to wait and decide on these articles when the dust settles some.)

I thought you guys were the ones that publish false stories and the masses swallow them whole..

Lets test you... Do you consider Hillary a compulsive liar, above the law and beholding to Wall Street and the power broking elite?

Lynch says BLM Terrorists have a constitutional rights to terrorize Whites and White cops and that they are in fact "nation building."

Folks, please vote for The Donald in November. Get the racist turds out of the US government.
Trump is the racist turd.

That would be the hillary and wild bill. "O would have been fetching my coffee"...... Let's not forget the hillarys racist condescending rant when she was busting different dialects talking to selma.

It's funny that when blacks act on what the liberals have been telling them for years now, liberals scream, "Well, it's not our fault! Don't look at us! Just because we've been falsely leading blacks to believe that there's an epidemic of cops and others gunning down totally innocent blacks in cold blood, you can't blame us for Dallas!"
Yes we can blame them for Dallas. And all of the copy cat shooters.

Libs are brain damaged.

San Antonio: Shots fired at police headquarters

Trump is the racist turd.

That would be the hillary and wild bill. "O would have been fetching my coffee"...... Let's not forget the hillarys racist condescending rant when she was busting different dialects talking to selma.

There's plenty of examples of possible Hillary racism, some don't even require a twist. but

bottom line .. I don't believe Hillary or Trump are racists to any abnormal degree but both could be propagandized to appear so on the sick side of politics and political leaning media.

(Not that I wouldn't piss some Democrat off for fun reminding them of Hillary's racist (screwed up on the pc) interludes though..).

I was not terrorized by anyone last evening. I was not arrested and hauled down to a police station and finger printed. I stayed at home with my family and had a very satisfying evening. I was not out on the streets making a total ass out of myself.

This is completely true. The Obama administration isn't just encouraging BLM terrorism, it was recently reported that Obama himself actually behind the Dallas attack.

Obama ordered the attack against cops in Dallas

What must really suck is your man being worse than Hillary. Both parties should grow a pair and not nominate either of them.

Our Man didn't put this country in jeopardy by exposing our most vital information to our foes.

Our Man didn't make shady deals like half-mil speaking engagements for likely political favors.

Our Mad didn't take an oath to tell Congress the truth only to be found he lied about everything.

Our Man didn't look the American people in the eye and tell them he didn't do anything wrong and the FBI investigation will show that, when in fact, it showed the opposite.

Do you want to know why we have people like Donald Trump? Because of what we just witnessed by the FBI recommending no charges be filed. This cabal of so-called leaders getting away with more crap than the rest of us would spend time in prison for. Martha Stewart went to jail for lying to the FBI about stock tips. Hillary did the same and is running for President. Then you wonder why we have people turning to the likes of Trump and Sanders for change.

Forum List

Back