Cop on black violence.

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
In light of recent events, I would just like say this.

Police officers who cross over the line should be punished to the full extent of the law. Criminals who cross over the line in confrontations with the police deserve exactly what they get. Not to be poster boys for a movement. Stupidity carries it's own penalty. This is not a moral movement like the civil rights marches, but a political movement seeking to further the divisiveness of our society.

Agreed.

Problem is the liberal media, race baiters, and many politicians, use the killing of a black man to inflame passions. Cops do kill wrongly, but must the race hustlers misrepresent and distort the facts?

Whenever a cop kills a black man in the USA, it can suddenly become national news...just as we saw last week in LA and MN leading to the terrible events in Dallas. The media is putting gas on a fire...now why would they do this?

In light of recent events, I would just like say this.

Police officers who cross over the line should be punished to the full extent of the law. Criminals who cross over the line in confrontations with the police deserve exactly what they get. Not to be poster boys for a movement. Stupidity carries it's own penalty. This is not a moral movement like the civil rights marches, but a political movement seeking to further the divisiveness of our society.
Im watching Adam 12 on TV. This white guy reached for his jacket and the two cops pulled their guns because the day before a guy reached for a gun. The guy was respectful until he knew he was safe and then said "I don't like you treating us citizens like criminals".

So this has been an issue since at least the 1960s.

Now we see in high crime areas the cops have been militarized. A part of me wants them to be militarized and prepared for the worse but I also don't like them treating law abiding citizens like criminals. If it's OK with you because they only do it to blacks, it won't be long before they're doing it to you.

An injustice to one is an injustice to all of us.

Forum List

Back