Obama: Lincoln Came Close To My Trials

Are you kidding?

Conservatives here would relish taking out Obama. They tried to take out Giffords..with a surrogate prompted by Palin.

All Conservatives know is anger and violence.

They love killing people.

Not enough negative points can be given for that post.

Projection at its worst, for you libs look more like the

the Khmer Rouge every day and in every way.

:cuckoo:

Totally.

Christ on a crutch. What a totally assinine bunch of statments.

Sure hope he doesn't actually believe that drivel. Jeeze.

Holy rdean's batman!.....:cuckoo:

I think Swallow is pissed. :lol: His hyperbole has gone into overdrive. :lol:

Sheesh.

Bust a cap in my noggin or swallow my load..

Make up your mind...Fickle (tricky) bitch.

Again, your fantasies are not reality. I choose none of the above, sweetie. I know it's hard for you to understand but woman have choices. I choose not to hate you, or like you. You are pretty much without consequence to me.

I will, however, mock you without mercy for your pathetic whining. You act like a two year old in a toy store. Brat.

Are you kidding?

Conservatives here would relish taking out Obama. They tried to take out Giffords..with a surrogate prompted by Palin.

Totally.

Well case in point.

And from, interestingly enough, Khmer Rouge boi!

BoycottTheDay said:
Humans have a fundamental right of self protection. That s my view, in a thousand years the weapons we use today will be museum pieces at best.

What the issue is do you or dont you have the right to protect yourself.

After that is answerd i could say the right to bear arms wont mean much when technology advances beyond the firearm.

What good is a right to bear arms when nukes can be the size of a grapefruit.

To be honest i put more faith in my Point
Blank vest than any weapon i have.

My chances of shooting someone before they shoot me out in the streets isnt that good.

:lol:

That didn't take long.

Lincoln was ridiculed by both the North and the South. He was looked at as a buffoon, ape, country bumpkin. Most thought he had no right to run the country. Obama faces strong political opposition and a 24/7 news network that opposes everything he does, but he is nowhere close to Lincolns abuse

Hey BoycottTheday..

You can shoot people with this game!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24adBMgAnUM]Call of Juarez:Bound in Blood-Gun Duels - YouTube[/ame]

Are you kidding?

What projection?

You fuckers were happy as clams to invade a country over nothing. You know how many people died as a result of Iraq? It's over 200,000. I've been on conservative blogs that show machine guns taking out Iraqis to the music of heavy metal.

You guys think it's a football game.

It's not. Real people died.

"You fuckers"? Let me write this so the peanut your brain is can record it.

im a Irish national, what country has Ireland invaded again?

LIAMD :cuckoo:

Re the OP.

After civil war soldiers casualties rose to huge levels, Lincoln was widely denounced in the north as a butcher and murderer. Beyond the denunciations, Lincoln had a terrible time in office. His wife was borderline insane. His son died from typhus. Confederate armies came close to overruning washington twice while he was there - once from the north. He had to deal with some of the most incompetent military leadership the US ever had. He got to point where he couldn't stand living in the whitehouse, and moved to a nearby cottage on the grounds of a veterans home, using the whitehouse as just an office. At least three times during the war, he was threatened with anti-war insurrections in the north. There was an assasination attempt against him one time when he was riding to the veterans home, in which his famous stovepipe hat was shot off. Photographs over the course of the war show him ageing as if 20 years passed.

Obama trying to compare himself to Lincoln is disgusting on many levels.

Lincoln was ridiculed by both the North and the South. He was looked at as a buffoon, ape, country bumpkin. Most thought he had no right to run the country. Obama faces strong political opposition and a 24/7 news network that opposes everything he does, but he is nowhere close to Lincolns abuse

President Obama's got it pretty tough. We aren't privvy to all the death threats he recieves but from what I understand, some kind of record has been broken.

Hes got it from Conservatives here and in Al Qaeda.

They would like nothing better then to see him dead.

Hutaree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph
Kill Obama: Bin Laden plotted to assassinate the President | Mail Online

And he still manages to do things in public. Testament to his bravery and the good work of the Secret Service and NSA.

What projection?

You fuckers were happy as clams to invade a country over nothing. You know how many people died as a result of Iraq? It's over 200,000. I've been on conservative blogs that show machine guns taking out Iraqis to the music of heavy metal.

You guys think it's a football game.

It's not. Real people died.

"You fuckers"? Let me write this so the peanut your brain is can record it.

im a Irish national, what country has Ireland invaded again?

LIAMD :cuckoo:

Living in Ireland?

You part of the terrorist IRA?

Slander just flows from your mouth, how many dead babies will liberalism hold up in defense of a failed ideology.

Just ask Pol Pot. Hes your mentor, take my weapons, right, from my dead cold hands.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Totally.

Well case in point.

BoycottTheDay said:
Humans have a fundamental right of self protection. That s my view, in a thousand years the weapons we use today will be museum pieces at best.

After that is answerd i could say the right to bear arms wont mean much when technology advances beyond the firearm.

My chances of shooting someone before they shoot me out in the streets isnt that good.

That didn't take long.

So. One persons viewpoint on a subject is everybody's viewpoint??

Don't think so.

From what I've read the shooter in the Giffords case is crazy. Hell. They can't even try him for his crimes because he's mentally incompetant.

The day you can figure out what goes on in the mind of a nutjob let me know. I'm sure phyciatrists across the world would love to get your insight.

Just a dumb bunch of statements S.

Slander just flows from your mouth, how many dead babies will liberalism hold up in defense of a failed ideology.

Just ask Pol Pot. Hes your mentor, take my weapons, right, from my dead cold hands.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Heston? Is that you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0B_UZNtEk4]From my cold dead hands - YouTube[/ame]

And you should educate yourself about the Khmer Rouge. Conservatives supported their rise.
Cambodian Genocide Program | Yale University

All President's face strong opposition - and rightly so. What they don't all do is whine like fucking 2 year olds about it. That seems to be a trait with this one particular President. More's the pity.

Totally.

Well case in point.

BoycottTheDay said:

That didn't take long.

Don't think so.

From what I've read the shooter in the Giffords case is crazy. Hell. They can't even try him for his crimes because he's mentally incompetant.

The day you can figure out what goes on in the mind of a nutjob let me know. I'm sure phyciatrists across the world would love to get your insight.

One persons?

Rick Perry, just yesterday said that Bernake would be committing treason if he did his job and that President Obama doesn't love his country (shades of birthism).

Not only that..he basically threatened violence against Bernake...who isn't even a Democratic appointment. Rove spoke out against it..but only because Bernake was part of the Bushes.

And this? This is a serious Presidential candidate?

And you call me crazy for pointing out the violent intent of Conservatives?

Oh gosh.

Totally.

Well case in point.

BoycottTheDay said:

That didn't take long.

Don't think so.

It's only an individual, if the individual is a liberal these days. It's the new standard - double standard.

"Don't do as we do, do as we say." is the new liberal mantra. They can accuse everyone of being terrorists, racists, Nazi's etc etc etc, but if anyone criticizes Obama.... well, we just 'hate' the 'black' guy and clearly want to kill him. See how that works? No? Nor do I but who the hell can follow the "intellect" of the new-left? It's fucking mindless drivel to anyone with an IQ over 10.

Well case in point.

That didn't take long.

Don't think so.

One persons?

Rick Perry, just yesterday said that Bernake would be committing treason if he did his job and that President Obama doesn't love his country (shades of birthism).

Not only that..he basically threatened violence against Bernake...who isn't even a Democratic appointment. Rove spoke out against it..but only because Bernake was part of the Bushes.

Oh gosh.

Hyperbole much?

You clearly want to kill all Conservatives.

But not quite as difficult. Yes, really.

Yes, he said this. :rolleyes:

Abe Lincoln | Barack Obama | Federalists | Presidential Critics | The Daily Caller

Obama: I have it tougher than Abe Lincoln
Published: 4:07 PM 08/16/2011 | Updated: 12:41 AM 08/17/2011

President Barack Obama said yesterday in Decorah, Iowa, that he absorbs more political criticism than Abraham Lincoln, the assassinated 16th U.S. president, attracted from his Civil War critics.

The comment came during a question-and-answer session where one invited audience member asked Obama how he deals with his congressional critics in the GOP. “The Congress doesn’t seem to be a good partner. You said so yourself, they’re more interested in seeing you lose than [seeing] the country win,” the questioner lamented.

“Democracy is always a messy business in a big country like this,” Obama responded. “When you listen to what the federalists said about the anti-federalists … those guys were tough. Lincoln, they used to talk about him almost as bad as they talk about me.”

The comparison “is hysterical … that is really laughable in many respects,” said Alvin Felzenberg, the author of a book on American presidents. “You couldn’t print things today they said about Lincoln.” Felzenberg teaches at the Annenberg School for Communication at the University of Pennsylvania, and was the chief spokesman for the 9/11 Commission...

I hate to come to this douche bags defense.
but

Nothing has come out of HI for him to make any comparrison to, and since he learned polotics in The Land of Lincoln, that was probably the first person to come to mind.

Sadly though, even liberals think pols were nicer to each other back in the day but reality is far far different.

Lincoln got the most greif in history, imo. Obama doesn't crack the top 10, but he has no other person to make a comparrison too, except Jefferson or Carter.

Don't think so.

One persons?

Oh gosh.

Hyperbole much?

You clearly want to kill all Conservatives.

Well no. But thanks for playing. :lol:

There are door prizes.

Forum List

Back