Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

Obama wanted to have his favorite singer at his coronation, but Snoop Dog didn't know the words to the Star Spangled Banner.

I think we can chalk this up to another episode of republican crybaby faux outrage :clap2:
you mean like the way you assholes whined about Sean making a joke about Obama mustard choice?

HYPOCRITE

There is a difference between making an issue out of a non-issue (what is happening here with Sykes comment), and pointing out the idiocy of making an issue out of a non-issue (Hannity).

Fail.
you fail, Hannity didnt make an issue out of it, he made a JOKE you fucking moron

That "someone" would be Rush... I guess you live in a reverse universe...yesterday follows today...

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

"I hope his kidneys fail" was said by a comedian performing a comedy act, Rush was ah...

Yea .................I guess they're both comedians performing a comedy act ...

Typical hypocritcal lefty clown bullshit, they always hide behind " satire ", Al Franken has been doing it for years .........

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

"I hope his kidneys fail" was said by a comedian performing a comedy act, Rush was ah...

Yea .................I guess they're both comedians performing a comedy act ...

Typical hypocritcal lefty clown bullshit, they always hide behind " satire ", Al Franken has been doing it for years .........

So has Rush ... :eusa_whistle:

you mean like the way you assholes whined about Sean making a joke about Obama mustard choice?

HYPOCRITE

There is a difference between making an issue out of a non-issue (what is happening here with Sykes comment), and pointing out the idiocy of making an issue out of a non-issue (Hannity).

Fail.
you fail, Hannity didnt make an issue out of it, he made a JOKE you fucking moron

Sure he did...just like Limbaugh's an entertainer, right? (except whenever a Republican politician says that in public, he has to apologize the next day for it...)

I mean its not like Republicans would ever do something like talk about arugula eating lefties or something ridiculous like that....

Fail.

Sure he did...just like Limbaugh's an entertainer, right? (except whenever a Republican politician says that in public, he has to apologize the next day for it...)

I mean its not like Republicans would ever do something like talk about arugula eating lefties or something ridiculous like that....
i cant help it you assholes dont have a sense of humor

so far no explanation about why kidney failure and dialysis is funny.. just deflection and contortion... typical lefty

i cant help it you assholes dont have a sense of humor

tsk, don't talk about Willow like that. You used to be bff.

Oh, wait...you would never say that to a fellow rightwinger. My bad.

so far no explanation about why kidney failure and dialysis is funny.. just deflection and contortion... typical lefty

this thread has shown me sides of people that have honestly surprised me...

i hope kittenkoder dies a horrible slow painful death or gets aids

I died once, went all the way to hell and met Satan. Asked him "so what is there to do down here?"

He replied, "suffer horrible things and never sleep."

So I asked, "so ... basically no different than where I came from."

... he sent me back here after only three hours.

Forum List

Back