Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

I like stand up comedy as much as the next guy, but I really hate it when they wish death (or failure) upon someone else. If she had said the same thing about the President or a member of the administration, I would have been just as unhappy about it.

Regardless of politics, you don't wish death or illness upon another person. It just shows how low class you are.

Immie

how do you feel about obama laughing at the "joke"?

That "someone" would be Rush... I guess you live in a reverse universe...yesterday follows today...

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

You must have been looking in a mirror when you wrote this post! Just look at the stuff on everyone of your posts if you want to see hatred and vitriol. "I didn't think I would be this bad" "HYPE"... This is your description of "Class"?

show me where I wished death or illness upon someone? Can't do it can you low life?

What Sykes said was clearly a joke. Maybe a little meanspirited, but a joke. Limbaugh's remark was not a joke, he really wants Obama to fail.

the no class democwats strike again,, and they wonder why someone wants them to fail!

Both parties are practically the same with it comes to telling tasteless jokes. Don’t you remember Coulter stating that her only regret with Timothy McVeigh was that he did not go to the New York Times Building?" Hardy har har.

What Sykes said was clearly a joke. Maybe a little meanspirited, but a joke. Limbaugh's remark was not a joke, he really wants Obama to fail.

karma,, buddy,, karma! and quit being dishonest,, he wanted obama's policies to fail.. what is sad is that Ms. Sykes will probably end up with failed kidney's way before Rush does..

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

You must have been looking in a mirror when you wrote this post! Just look at the stuff on everyone of your posts if you want to see hatred and vitriol. "I didn't think I would be this bad" "HYPE"... This is your description of "Class"?

show me where I wished death or illness upon someone? Can't do it can you low life?

So I propery call you out on you lack of class and you respond by calling me a name, proving my point.

karma,, buddy,, karma! and quit being dishonest,, he wanted obama's policies to fail.. what is sad is that Ms. Sykes will probably end up with failed kidney's way before Rush does..

Limbaugh did not say he wanted Obama's policies to fail, he said I want HIM to fail. Who's being dishonest?

This entire 'presidential' thing seems beyound BO.

Take a page from Bill Clinton, when he heard uncalled for remarks and he was onstage, he did something about it.

BO sits there and laughs like he has a corn cob shoved up his ass.

Take a page from Bill Clinton, when he heard uncalled for remarks and he was onstage, he did something about it.

How do you know what someone looks like with "a corn cob shoved up his ass"?

How do you know what someone looks like with "a corn cob shoved up his ass"?
he saw your photobucket album

LOL j/k

In communist countries, whoever was criticizing government would end up in jail, gulags or simply vanish. I wouldn't be surprised if this administration laughs if anyone who's criticizing them, dies. Or just vanish.

Wow...I really don't remember hearing all these cries of outrage from the right when Ann Coulter joked about poisoning Justice Stevens. And that would be murder of a United States Supreme Court Justice!

Wow...I really don't remember hearing all these cries of outrage from the right when Ann Coulter joked about poisoning Justice Stevens. And that would be murder of a United States Supreme Court Justice!

But she was just kidding, so it's ok.

What? Someone else made a joke, and someone else laughed at it!

Life, call 911.

But she was just kidding, so it's ok.

What? Someone else made a joke, and someone else laughed at it!

Life, call 911.

I think we can chalk this up to another episode of republican crybaby faux outrage :clap2:

So I propery call you out on you lack of class and you respond by calling me a name, proving my point.

can't show me can you low life? just kidding???

so the moral of this story is we can say whatever we want and end it with just kiddding?

so the moral of this story is we can say whatever we want and end it with just kiddding?

No, the moral of the story is people make jokes that aren't exactly PC, but people still laugh at them. It's not the end of the world now, is it? No need for so many to get their panties in a twist, at least those that wear panties, or boxers, or briefs.

Forum List

Back