Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

so the moral of this story is we can say whatever we want and end it with just kiddding?

The moral of the story is don't give us all faux bullshit outrage if you are going to allow Republicans free passes when they say similar shit.

Either condemn it, or don't. But the fake outrage is just annoying.

so the moral of this story is we can say whatever we want and end it with just kiddding?

No, the moral of the story is people make jokes that aren't exactly PC, but people still laugh at them. It's not the end of the world now, is it? No need for so many to get their panties in a twist, at least those that wear panties, or boxers, or briefs.

well,, believe me when I say I'm just kidding when I wish every single person who laughed gets kidney failure... ha ha ha ha ha

I heard all this before ...

... back when Bush was pres and people were making jokes about him.

"Bush was supposedly reading to a third grade class when 9-11 happened, you know I can't believe that, because he can't read!"

This entire 'presidential' thing seems beyound BO.

Take a page from Bill Clinton, when he heard uncalled for remarks and he was onstage, he did something about it.

BO sits there and laughs like he has a corn cob shoved up his ass.

How do you know what someone looks like with "a corn cob shoved up his ass"?
We use pictures of you, since that is the case in perpituity.

The moral of the story is don't give us all faux bullshit outrage if you are going to allow Republicans free passes when they say similar shit.

I suppose they would have laughed at someone joking about watermelon and fried chicken too.

No, the moral of the story is people make jokes that aren't exactly PC, but people still laugh at them. It's not the end of the world now, is it? No need for so many to get their panties in a twist, at least those that wear panties, or boxers, or briefs.
No, the moral of the story is BO has no class and no respect for the office he holds.

maybe if we laugh hard enough they'll all get kidney cancer isn't that funny??? Hilarious I tell ya,,, just hilarious! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:clap2:

:clap2:

No, the moral of the story is BO has no class and no respect for the office he holds.

Yes, I know...he chuckled. What a terrible, terrible sin.

Yes, I know its a real crime that politicians are actually human, but give him a fucking break. They swear, snore, burp, fart, and sometimes think impolite shit is funny as well. Yes, he committed the cardinal sin of chuckling at the wrong time. Oh. My. God. :eek:

why cant everyone realize that both sides do it.....and it aint gonna change anytime soon....both sides are the best examples of hypocrites probably in our lifetimes....when the hell are we gonna fire the basTURDS?.....

Yes, I know its a real crime that politicians are actually human, but give him a fucking break. They swear, snore, burp, fart, and sometimes think impolite shit is funny as well. Yes, he committed the cardinal sin of chuckling at the wrong time. Oh. My. God. :eek:

so you won't mind if we do it back???? just kidding,,,, but really kidney failure is fucking hilarious ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha thrilling... ho ho ho no what??????

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

maybe if we laugh hard enough they'll all get kidney cancer isn't that funny??? Hilarious I tell ya,,, just hilarious!

So, basically you think you are full of hatred and vitriol? I guess that explains some things...

Well, it is Mothers Day. They thought they would give Michelle a break today, and not talk about her wearing the same dress twice.

are you a little girl?

I swear to God, I've never seen so many alleged males get so emotional about a little politically incorrect joke.

Pop a Midol perhaps?

face it,, you got no class! just full of hatred and vitriol.. and I guess if you can hope someone's kidney's fail and laugh about it then you deserve all the disrespect we can toss at ya.

maybe if we laugh hard enough they'll all get kidney cancer isn't that funny??? Hilarious I tell ya,,, just hilarious!

So, basically you think you are full of hatred and vitriol? I guess that explains some things...

what??? kidney failure ain't funny?? what the fuck is wrong with you??? DUmmie

are you a little girl?

I swear to God, I've never seen so many alleged males get so emotional about a little politically incorrect joke.

Pop a Midol perhaps?

what an asshole.. would you hazard a guess if a comedian wished kidney cancer on Keith Olberman??? there is no hope for you amoral assholes!

Wow...I really don't remember hearing all these cries of outrage from the right when Ann Coulter joked about poisoning Justice Stevens. And that would be murder of a United States Supreme Court Justice!

But she was just kidding, so it's ok.

What? Someone else made a joke, and someone else laughed at it!

Life, call 911.

I think we can chalk this up to another episode of republican crybaby faux outrage :clap2:
you mean like the way you assholes whined about Sean making a joke about Obama mustard choice?

HYPOCRITE

Well, it is Mothers Day. They thought they would give Michelle a break today, and not talk about her wearing the same dress twice.
it was libs that bitched about that one
LOL
most conservatives didnt give a rats ass

Is that better than wanting the entire country to "fail"? Like his counterparts on the left and his comrades on the right, Rush is a partisan dick who deserves all of the ridicule that is thrown at him.

No one wants the country to fail. Rush certainly doesnt. That's exactly why he wants Obama to fail. Because if Obama succeeds, we are all screwed.

Forum List

Back