Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

so far no explanation about why kidney failure and dialysis is funny.. just deflection and contortion... typical lefty

So since its so not funny, and so terrible and evil, would you support some sort of a plan, oh I don't know maybe government health care, to help people afflicted by this who can't afford it themselves?

Sure he did...just like Limbaugh's an entertainer, right? (except whenever a Republican politician says that in public, he has to apologize the next day for it...)

I mean its not like Republicans would ever do something like talk about arugula eating lefties or something ridiculous like that....
i cant help it you assholes dont have a sense of humor

tsk, don't talk about Willow like that. You used to be bff.

Oh, wait...you would never say that to a fellow rightwinger. My bad.

Lame!

so far no explanation about why kidney failure and dialysis is funny.. just deflection and contortion... typical lefty

So since its so not funny, and so terrible and evil, would you support some sort of a plan, oh I don't know maybe government health care, to help people afflicted by this who can't afford it themselves?

name one dialysis patient who does not receive health care! and while you are at it tell me why the obamalama thought kidney disease and dialsyis was funny!

Sure he did...just like Limbaugh's an entertainer, right? (except whenever a Republican politician says that in public, he has to apologize the next day for it...)

I mean its not like Republicans would ever do something like talk about arugula eating lefties or something ridiculous like that....

tsk, don't talk about Willow like that. You used to be bff.

Oh, wait...you would never say that to a fellow rightwinger. My bad.
for someone that just joined, how is it possible you know thing ONE about me?
hmmm, asshole?

you fail, Hannity didnt make an issue out of it, he made a JOKE you fucking moron

can you fucking believe it? they won't pour water on a terrorist but laugh at death and kidney failure on an American... funny ha ha ha ha ha !

name one dialysis patient who does not receive health care! and while you are at it tell me why the obamalama thought kidney disease and dialsyis was funny!

I don't need to name them. Would you support a government plan to keep them alive, as opposed to them dying a horrible death that is so unacceptable we can't even joke about it. Yes or no?

I don't need to name them. Would you support a government plan to keep them alive, as opposed to them dying a horrible death that is so unacceptable we can't even joke about it. Yes or no?
how the fuck would a n00bie like YOU know what she would or wouldnt support?

can you fucking believe it? they won't pour water on a terrorist but laugh at death and kidney failure on an American... funny ha ha ha ha ha !

Right because its ok to do terrible things to someone if they are a foreigner!

You mean there's not one???

how the fuck would a n00bie like YOU know what she would or wouldnt support?

Umm, what?

I don't know. Which is why I asked her a yes or no question. :cuckoo:

this thread has shown me sides of people that have honestly surprised me...

i hope kittenkoder dies a horrible slow painful death or gets aids

Jesus Chirst dude, are you going to cry? Get a fucking handerchief and man up.

"Rush Limbaugh said he hopes this administration fails," Sykes said. "So you're saying, 'I hope America fails', you're, like, 'I don't care about people losing their homes, their jobs, our soldiers in Iraq'. He just wants the country to fail. To me, that's treason He's not saying anything differently than what Osama bin Laden is saying. You know, you might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker. But he was just so strung out on OxyContin he missed his flight."

Sykes then said, "Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails, I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a good waterboarding, that's what he needs."

you mean it's okay to do terrible things to Limbaugh and then laugh about it??? huh DUmmie?

this thread has shown me sides of people that have honestly surprised me...

i hope kittenkoder dies a horrible slow painful death or gets aids

Jesus Chirst dude, are you going to cry? Get a fucking handerchief and man up.

"Rush Limbaugh said he hopes this administration fails," Sykes said. "So you're saying, 'I hope America fails', you're, like, 'I don't care about people losing their homes, their jobs, our soldiers in Iraq'. He just wants the country to fail. To me, that's treason He's not saying anything differently than what Osama bin Laden is saying. You know, you might want to look into this, sir, because I think Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker. But he was just so strung out on OxyContin he missed his flight."

Sykes then said, "Rush Limbaugh, I hope the country fails, I hope his kidneys fail, how about that? He needs a good waterboarding, that's what he needs."

Well,, now Rush can say "I hope obamalama fails ha ha ha ha ha ha " and everybody will just laugh it off...

You mean there's not one???

Wow, you don't even know that about the US government?

Anyway, you didn't answer my question. It simply requires a yes or no answer. Are you going to do that, or are you too chickenshit?

you mean it's okay to do terrible things to Limbaugh and then laugh about it??? huh DUmmie?

No, I don't mean that. Which is why I didn't say that, nor did I imply it. Try to stick to more reading what I said, as opposed to just making shit up.

Forum List

Back