Obama Likes Wanda Sykes Joke About Rush Limbaugh: 'I Hope His Kidneys Fail'

This is why I usually stay off all these kind of threads, it's the same ole' same ole' everytime.

Have a good evening everyone,and Happy Mothers Day to the moms, and the children of moms!

Yes, I know...he chuckled. What a terrible, terrible sin.

Yes, I know its a real crime that politicians are actually human, but give him a fucking break. They swear, snore, burp, fart, and sometimes think impolite shit is funny as well. Yes, he committed the cardinal sin of chuckling at the wrong time. Oh. My. God. :eek:

You dont see the problem with the President of the United States wanting political opponents dead?

I feel like Im in Bizarro world.

It's a borken record Echo, one side whines about it when they are not in charge, then when they are in charge the other side whines about it ....

... need a lot more cheese these days.

It's a borken record Echo, one side whines about it when they are not in charge, then when they are in charge the other side whines about it ....

No ones whining about not being in charge.

The problem here is the Presidents lack of compulsion about wishing political adversaries dead.

how many of you people go to the dialysis center and laugh at the people lying there???

so we are back to classless..

The problem here is the Presidents lack of compulsion about wishing political adversaries dead.

1. Grow funny bones. Comedians make people laugh and should never be held to the "polite police" ... damn censors.

2. It was wrong when Obama's supporters got pissed at one of the Rep comedians wishing the company failed, but it's okay to whine when another comedian (who usually makes fun of everyone) makes a wise crack about the first comedian? Seriously, that's nothing BUT whining.

how many of you people go to the dialysis center and laugh at the people lying there???
so we are back to classless..

Half a dozen comedians already did those jokes, they're just old now. AIDS jokes just recently became old to. Political humor though is always funny, it never grows old because there is just too much material, period. If people don't want to be made fun of they need to live in caves ... but then there are already a thousand jokes about people who live in caves anyway.

Yes, I know its a real crime that politicians are actually human, but give him a fucking break. They swear, snore, burp, fart, and sometimes think impolite shit is funny as well. Yes, he committed the cardinal sin of chuckling at the wrong time. Oh. My. God. :eek:

You dont see the problem with the President of the United States wanting political opponents dead?

That reminds me of when Jesse Helms said that, “Mr. Clinton better watch out if he comes down here. He'd better have a bodyguard”. Don't you see that there is little difference on either side?

But she was just kidding, so it's ok.

What? Someone else made a joke, and someone else laughed at it!

Life, call 911.

I think we can chalk this up to another episode of republican crybaby faux outrage :clap2:
you mean like the way you assholes whined about Sean making a joke about Obama mustard choice?

HYPOCRITE

There is a difference between making an issue out of a non-issue (what is happening here with Sykes comment), and pointing out the idiocy of making an issue out of a non-issue (Hannity).

Fail.

You don't see the difference beween the POTUS actually wishing political opponents were dead v. chuckling at a joke about death?

Some AIDS jokes are funny. AIDS itself is not. If you can't tell the difference, I really don't know how to help you.

But she was just kidding, so it's ok.

What? Someone else made a joke, and someone else laughed at it!

Life, call 911.

I think we can chalk this up to another episode of republican crybaby faux outrage :clap2:
you mean like the way you assholes whined about Sean making a joke about Obama mustard choice?

HYPOCRITE

Dive, hate to say this, but no one was really whining (of those posts I read) about his joke, most of us were making jokes about the non-issue and making wise cracks right back. Whining is when you say it's wrong, wise cracks are when you make fun of someone for it. That thread was funny, and fun.

I wonder if she is going to apologize to Rush for wishing his demise.

At least, when David Feherty jokes about someone dying, he apologizes.

Feherty, one of the most popular golf analysts for his sharp wit and self-deprecating humor, was among five Dallas residents who wrote for "D Magazine" on former President George W. Bush moving to Dallas.

"From my own experience visiting the troops in the Middle East, I can tell you this though," Feherty wrote toward the end of his column.

"Despite how the conflict has been portrayed by our glorious media, if you gave any U.S. soldier a gun with two bullets in it, and he found himself in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and Osama bin Laden, there's a good chance that Nancy Pelosi would get shot twice, and Harry Reid and bin Laden would be strangled to death."

Feherty, a former Ryder Cup player who grew up in Northern Ireland, has gone to Iraq over Thanksgiving the past two years to visit with U.S. troops, and he created a foundation to help wounded soldiers.

"This passage was a metaphor meant to describe how American troops felt about our 43rd president," Feherty said in a statement. "In retrospect, it was inappropriate and unacceptable, and has clearly insulted Speaker Pelosi and Senator Reid, and for that, I apologize. As for our troops, they know I will continue to do as much as I can for them both at home and abroad."

Golf Analyst Feherty Sorry for Pelosi Joke in Dallas Magazine - Presidential Politics | Political News - FOXNews.com

There just ain't no low that's too low for a democwat to go.. including wishing kidney failure and death on someone,, kinds of reminds me when they laughed at Sarah Palin being hung in effigy.. low class

1. Grow funny bones. Comedians make people laugh and should never be held to the "polite police" ... damn censors.

2. It was wrong when Obama's supporters got pissed at one of the Rep comedians wishing the company failed, but it's okay to whine when another comedian (who usually makes fun of everyone) makes a wise crack about the first comedian? Seriously, that's nothing BUT whining.

Why don't you explain to us what was funny about it?? I'd be interested in knowing what's funny about kidney failure and renal dialysis..

I read somewhere that Bush went out for a hotdog once, but he got angry at the illegal immigrant working there ... because there were no tacos!

watermelon_white_house.jpg

Just kidding.

Forum List

Back