Obama leads 253 - 170 When does Romney Panic?

Romney is a smug asshole, hope Obama is truly leading in electoral votes.

Have you ever listen to Obama. He is an arrogant prick!

Awww poor thing...does the president use big words you cant understand?

Maybe...just maybe...hes sick of dealing with a retarded tan man and lyin ryan...tends to make a man a bit edgy if hes surrounded by idiots all the time.

Said it before, I'll say it again.....I discount any of them that have Wisconsin as anything but a toss-up.

Big turnout for Walker and Boiking loses WI.

Even Rassmussen and their 4 point GOP bias has Obama + 11.
The only bias Rassmussen has is for likely voters, where other pollsters lower the bar by counting registered voters or even just adults who may or may not even be registered.

But no matter...The vote for Walker is in June....I missed that little detail...Life goes on.

Agreed. Republicans are historically more likely to vote than Democrats hence the socalled bias. Maybe the fucking left needs to start showing up at the voting booth more often, thered be a helluva lot less to bitch about if they did. You dont hear right winger saying Im not gonna vote. My vote doesnt count anyway. hate their policies all you want, folks, but they SHOW UP.

As for Walker, bah, anyone could have made the June/November mistake. Its easy to do.

Even Rassmussen and their 4 point GOP bias has Obama + 11.
The only bias Rassmussen has is for likely voters, where other pollsters lower the bar by counting registered voters or even just adults who may or may not even be registered.

But no matter...The vote for Walker is in June....I missed that little detail...Life goes on.
Yep that's exactly it. Voters are the ones who should be polled

The problem with that is how you define "likely" voter. Since Rassmussen's numbers have shown a consistent 4 point republican bias, it shows they aren't doing a very good job of determining "likely."

Adding 500,000 jobs a month is reasonable with so many millions out of work.

No. It's not reasonable. It flies in the face of economic theory. Millions out of work has two effects.

1) It shrinks the consumer pool and thus lessens demand.
2) It places the employed in a situation where they move from a spending policy to a saving policy, which also lessens demand.

Without demand, there can be no increase in supply and therefore, any recovery will be slow. To create 500,000 jobs a month, we would need massive government spending to create a demand.

After an economic event like we suffered, this rate of recovery is extremely predicatable. Very reasonable and very predictable.

With Obama leading by 7 points or more in enough state to garner 253 eledctorial vote and Romney leading by 7 points or more in enough to get 170, when does Romney hit the panic button and what will Rpmney's panic button look like?

Obama's lead is widening - probably due in most part to the improving economy, so does Romney stick with the "the economy is not improving according to MY numbers" tact or does he try something different.

If the election were held today, then the numbers indicate that Romney wouldn't do much better than McCain did.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

But the election is not Today is it?

No, why?

Polls at this point are absolutely not a reflection of what's going to happen in November. People who think its going to be a landslide, in either direction, are going to be disappointed. This election will be very very close, and the truth is...it could go either way. We could end up with four more years but a Mittney regime is just as likely.

Well we lived through Obama. You can live through Romney.

In the days before the election, Carter was at 61% to Reagan at 34%.

Link

I think they polled the Carter family..LOL...

I'd like to see that link to the poll myself.

It doesn't exist:

"A post-election summary of polls by then-CBS News pollster Warren Mitofsky shows that at no point over the final two weeks did Carter have a lead bigger than three percentage points. There is a published Gallup poll not included in that report showing Carter up six among likely voters in a poll conducted Oct. 24 to 27. Whether six or the eight points cited today, Carter's advantage in Gallup polling was offset by similarly large Reagan leads in NBC-Associated Press or DMI (Reagan's pollsters) polls."

Behind the Numbers - Reagan's "Comeback"

Polls at this point are absolutely not a reflection of what's going to happen in November. People who think its going to be a landslide, in either direction, are going to be disappointed. This election will be very very close, and the truth is...it could go either way. We could end up with four more years but a Mittney regime is just as likely.

We won't live through four more obama years.

We won't live through four more obama years.

You planning suicide?

Won't have to. The GOP at state and federal level have seen to that with their laws that deal with women.

The key is that Obama has a massive lead in electoral votes with the public aware of Obamacare, the state of the economy and that Obama doesn't have a birth certificate

On what issue is Romney going to swing the election between now and November

Romney won't swing a thing. It's the SuperPacs that will set the agenda. If Obama ends up playing defense the whole time, he loses. In order to win, he has to start swinging early, pound Romneys image and never let up for even a second. He has to keep the Romney campaign on defense the entire campaign.

I think it will come down to does Romney have the charisma and message to convince people to switch from Obama?

Romney has only won one election in his lifetime. If anything, he tends to wear on potential voters the more they see of him

Romney also suffers in adhoc appearances and is more likely to blunder

Romney's favorability ratings sure don't look too formidable.

With Obama leading by 7 points or more in enough state to garner 253 eledctorial vote and Romney leading by 7 points or more in enough to get 170, when does Romney hit the panic button and what will Rpmney's panic button look like?

Obama's lead is widening - probably due in most part to the improving economy, so does Romney stick with the "the economy is not improving according to MY numbers" tact or does he try something different.

If the election were held today, then the numbers indicate that Romney wouldn't do much better than McCain did.

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Then you and the other Obamabots can just sit home with your bong and know that your Messiah® will prevail.

No need for you to go deliver that trunk full of Al Franken endorsed Obama votes.

Forum List

Back