Obama kills restaurant owner

hjmick

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2007
Charleston, SC
Last edited:
Were people fainting too ??

Something about Obama speaking and people falling over.

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Obama had breakfast just this morning died of an apparent heart attack just hours later.

This is fucking sad. The President of the United States kills an innocent restaurant owner. What the hell is Obama doing eating out anyway? Wasting our money, I'm sure. And killing people.

He's a traitor and he's destroying our country, you libs are pathetic.

Restaurant owner dies hours after meeting Obama

Now this is unbelievable but true as it being reported. It is definitely a bad omen for the campaign.

Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving Obama Eggs

Just an hour after hosting President Obama for breakfast, the owner of an Akron, Ohio, diner is dead.

Seventy year-old Josephine “Ann” Harris (in the floral print shirt, above) went into cardiac arrest shortly after meeting the president for the first time, the Summit County Medical Examiner’s office told ABC News.

more:
Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving President Obama Eggs - ABC News

Now this is unbelievable but true as it being reported. It is definitely a bad omen for the campaign.

Just an hour after hosting President Obama for breakfast, the owner of an Akron, Ohio, diner is dead.

Seventy year-old Josephine “Ann” Harris (in the floral print shirt, above) went into cardiac arrest shortly after meeting the president for the first time, the Summit County Medical Examiner’s office told ABC News.

more:
Ohio Restaurant Owner Dies Shortly After Serving President Obama Eggs - ABC News

It's been extremely hot here in Ohio.

Are you assigning some kind of conspiracy theory to this?

I don't think you did spell restraunteur correctly...

But c'mon, this is political gold. People dropping dead after meeting Obama on the campaign trail...

That could potentially cut down on attendence..

more:

Why is it a bad omen? From the article:
“I’m sure this was her highlight,” Frankie Adkins, Harris’ sister, who lives in Tulsa, Okla., told the Akron Beacon Journal. “She loved Obama.”

She might have had meeting the President on her bucket list.

You just know someone was going to say it, better that it be one sans malice...

Akron restaurant owner dies hours after meeting Obama - Break News - Ohio

The owner of an Akron restaurant where President Barack Obama stopped for breakfast this morning died, apparently of a heart attack, shortly after meeting him.

On a serious note, my condolences to the family. I am sure Mrs. Harris was thrilled to have met our President.

I am VERY sure if liesmatters met him....she would vapor lock too.

more:

It's been extremely hot here in Ohio.

Are you assigning some kind of conspiracy theory to this?

that's what happens when people aren't very bright.

Forum List

Back