Obama killing American soldiers

You're even dumber than Rotty, simply because you parrot his idiocy.

Explain to me why we should be thinking about what Bush did or didn't do, years ago, when we are faced with Americans being killed willy-nilly, today? Why do you anti-american weirdos always think that we shouldn't criticize Obama, and instead should be whining about less egregious errors that were made a decade ago?

Criticize Obama all you like on legitimate issues; but don't sit there behind your computer and tell me that more American military have been killed under Obama than Bush while ignoring the astounding number of deaths from the war in Iraq. It's dishonest and downright disgusting.

"Over twice as many US soldier have been killed in Afghanistan under Barack Obama than under George W. Bush.
Texas Conservative Republican News reported:
1954 U.S. soldiers have been lost so far in the Afghanistan war according to icasualties
1324 of those deaths occurred in less than 3 1/2 years under the Obama Regime while only 630 of those deaths occurred in 8 years under George W. Bush.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-under-bush-in-8-years-yet-no-media-outrage/

"
On the somber 11th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, nearly 2,000 members of the U.S. military have died in Afghanistan since the war started in response to the attacks in 2011. The Defense Department has tallied 1,987 deaths. The Associated Press has counted 1,980. Other organizations put the number above 2,000. In addition, according to the Defense Department, 17,519 service members have been wounded in Afghanistan.

What is more striking, though, is more U.S. soldiers have been killed and wounded during President Barack Obama’s first term in office than former President George W. Bush’s two terms. And the anti-war mainstream media that regularly counted the number of deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan under Bush, for the most part, has been silent on the number of deaths and casualties that have resulted under Obama."

Media Ignores Increased Deaths, Casualties in Afghanistan Under Obama

How about we be outraged about what's going on NOW?

I've been pretty outraged for several years now. But I don't lay the blame for most of our current problems on the man who currently occupies the oval office, despite the fact that the GOP is working overtime in an effort to get people to do EXACTLY that simply because their primary interest (there's not even a close second) is to regain power.

Put another way, just because the GOP wants me to blame Obama for our current morass and is spending millions of dollars to convince me and others to lay it on Obama's doorstep (that's 1600 Pennsylvania Blvd in case you need the address where that doorstep is located), it doesn't mean that I'm going to succumb to that advertising nonsense like some fool who orders a Ronco Veg-A-Matic thinking it would magically transform my kitchen in some miraculous and meaningful way.

Maybe the destruction of the twin towers on 9-11-01 can serve another purpose here. They came down in what amount of time, even if you count from the moment of the plane strikes? I don't know the answer, but it was merely minutes. But building it? How long did that take? It took years the first time, and it's taking even more years now. The idea that President Obama was going to be able to turn around the economy in one term was nonsense right from the start. Hell, I knew that just like I knew that invading Iraq was a mistake right from the beginning simply because I knew about the history of the Sunnis and the Shiite sects. So, after the financial melt down, I told people it would probably take a decade to rebuild the economy.

The simple fact is that it takes a LONG time to rebuild anything after it's been destroyed or otherwise decimated. And no matter what else may or may not be true, I'm not going to be buffaloed by conservatives who try to convince me that they could somehow wave a magic wand and restore the economy to it's previous glory if we only give them a chance. The only people who are likely to buy that kind of nonsense quite likely believe those get rich quick schemes which, ironically, are frequently pitched on RW talk radio.

Yeah, better than 18 year old boys and girls die than - GASP! - Obama lose is cushy litttle chair in the Oval Office of the White House, uh mustang? After all, it's all about you and Obama, right? Obama implementing marxism to redistribute wealth into your greedy little pocket. If young people have to die to make that happen, so be it.... right?

If you want to pass the hat around for the wealthy and take up a collection for them, feel free. But dont' expect me to contribute seeing as how their tax rate is the lowest it's been in several generations.

For cryin' out loud, why in God's name do you think Romney won't show his tax returns? I'm not saying he did anything illegal. He probably didn't. But you can damn well bet that people like Romney put super low tax rates into the tax code (for capital gains and carried interest, for example) knowing all the time that they could (and would) eventually use it in a way that it was never really intended to be used for when it was first proposed. That's WHY lawyers and tax accountants get paid SO MUCH MONEY. They don't merely FIND loopholes, you ninny. The CREATE them.

And here you are carrying their water...like a political serf.

As far as young people dying, Obama has recently done something to help weed America off the oil that's at the heart of why young Americans are dying in the ME that should have been done not long after the attacks on 9-11. And what is that? It's entering into an agreement with Detroit to double the fuel efficiency of new cars in the next few years...which Republicans have criticized, of course.

Now, why do you think President George W. Bush (an oil man) and VP Dick Cheney (another oil man) never tried to do something like that???

Cue the JEOPARDY music, someone.

So, the buck DOESN'T stop with Bush on the inadequate body armor, but it DOES stop with Obama on the deaths in Afghanistan. Got it. Thanks for proving you're a hypocritical piece of shit.

So what exactly does it say that George W. Bush did not provide the body armor neccessary, yet lost 625 American's in 8 years while our military does have the proper body armor now, and we have lost 1,474 in only 3 years under Obama?

You're actually defeating yourself with your own argument. :lol:

What does it say? Well, it's not rocket science. Because Bush didn't commit many troops to the war in Afghanistan, and instead sent most of them to Iraq, the number of deaths of US military in Afghanistan under Bush was relatively small compared to the number of deaths in Iraq. Because Obama committed troops to Afghanistan while drawing down the war in Iraq, the number of US military deaths in Afghanistan under Obama were higher than the number of deaths in Iraq.

It's actually pretty simple to figure out. You're just a slobbering idiot :thup:

Don't cry because you're getting "PWNED"! :lol:

Our ENTIRE military was sent to Afghanistan after 9/11, and - according to you - they did not have the body armor they needed. Yet, they still had exponentially less deaths than under Obama.

The only thing "simple" is your tiny little mind. You're pro-Obama no matter what happens. No matter what facts come out, you just deflect and change the conversation. You're completely incapable of criticizing him for anything.

Oh well, Obama is more important to you than the lives of young men and women....

If you want to pass the hat around for the wealthy and take up a collection for them, feel free. But dont' expect me to contribute seeing as how their tax rate is the lowest it's been in several generations.

For cryin' out loud, why in God's name do you think Romney won't show his tax returns? I'm not saying he did anything illegal. He probably didn't. But you can damn well bet that people like Romney put super low tax rates into the tax code (for capital gains and carried interest, for example) knowing all the time that they could (and would) eventually use it in a way that it was never really intended to be used for when it was first proposed. That's WHY lawyers and tax accountants get paid SO MUCH MONEY. They don't merely FIND loopholes, you ninny. The CREATE them.

And here you are carrying their water...like a political serf.

As far as young people dying, Obama has recently done something to help weed America off the oil that's at the heart of why young Americans are dying in the ME that should have been done not long after the attacks on 9-11. And what is that? It's entering into an agreement with Detroit to double the fuel efficiency of new cars in the next few years...which Republicans have criticized, of course.

Now, why do you think President George W. Bush (an oil man) and VP Dick Cheney (another oil man) never tried to do something like that???

Cue the JEOPARDY music, someone.

1.) We have the HIGHEST corporate tax rate in the world

2.) Everybody in this nation, especially the wealthy, are taxed to death. Over 50% of our wealth is unconstitutionally seized by the government and redistributed to the parasite class. Our income is taxed. Our property is taxed. Our purchases are taxed. Our investments are taxed. There are taxes on top of taxes on top of taxes. Why is there property tax and sales tax and capital gains taxes when our salaries are already taxed!?!? Because all the dumbocrats want to do is punish those who work and produce and reward those who do nothing but stay home and shoot up heroin.

3.) You have to stop getting your info from Hollywood. First of all, the "green technology" is the biggest joke in our planets history. They've been working on it for 40 years, have had trillions in government subsidy's, and all we have to show for it is "technology" which costs millions of dollars to implement and produces about as much energy per day as a AA battery :lol:. Second, if Obama really cared about getting us off of foreign oil, he would approve off shore drilling rather than blocking it. He would approve the Keystone Pipeline, rather than blocking it. He would approve fracking, rather than blocking it. He would approve drilling in Alaska, rather than blocking it.

You have zero facts, just a Nazi-like allegiance to Hitler, er, I mean, Obama. You have such a sick allegiance, you actually believe Obama cares about you and other dumbocrats (ROTFLMFAO!!!). The deals Obama has made with Detroit are about pushing America towards the green energy fallacy in order to line his pockets and the pockets of his dumbocrat pals (Al Gore does $7 billion per year in green energy technology alone). But you just go on believing that Bush was "evil" and Obama sits up all night with tears in his eyes worried about YOU :lol:

The most astounding numbers you'll ever see, and the main stream media refuses to report it (yet they tore apart Bush for considerably LESS than 1/2 of these numbers):

In 8 years under George W. Bush, 625 American military men & women died in Afghanistan. In only 3 years under Barack Hussein Obama, 1,474 American military men and women have died in Afghanistan. That's right, 70% (for those not good at math) of those that have died in Afghanistan, have done so UNDER Barack Obama - and that was only in 3 years.

Additionally, in 8 years under George W. Bush there were 2,638 Americans were injured in Afghanistan. In only 3 years under Obama, an astounding 14,817 have been injured. 84% of ALL injuries since the war in Afghanistan began have occurred under Barack Obama.

He's not only killing our freedoms and our economy, he's literally killing our military men and women. Thank God America is sending him home for good in November!

GOP hits president on foreign policy
Not only that, but Obama administration people were demanding that security guards in our embassies be unarmed.

I don't think the Obama administration appreciates that this nation is still besieged by a war on terror that terrorists around the Middle East waged on us with the tacit approval if not raging support of Middle East leaders Louis Farakkkhan kisses up to and expects Obama to fall in line, which occasionally happens it seems. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry our military is taking it on the chin. I guess Obama figures the more American soldiers that die, his military vote is less of a threat.

After all, he punishes states that cross him. He took out the entire oil business in the Gulf after the BP spill, swatting those Republican drillers and taking the entire Gulf tourist industry down with the high cost of gas his action brought to bear on the Middle Class who now has to pay double to get back and forth to work, double prices on shipping goods, so consumer prices skyrocketed on transported merchandise, food, clothes, machinery, everything.

I hate what he has done to this nation, to the military, and to people who didn't vote for him. Look at what he did to punish Arizona--he took out access for their police to look up potential terrorists and repeat offender aliens by withdrawing their access to Homeland Security information because of Arizona not just kissing his heiney.

That should be illegal for a president to edict that a whole state be punished because the president lost a lawsuit to them. I'm tired of the politics of Obama's damn revenge.

Go stand in the corner, Mr. President. :evil:

Last edited:
Explain to me why we should be thinking about what Bush did or didn't do, years ago, when we are faced with Americans being killed willy-nilly, today? Why do you anti-american weirdos always think that we shouldn't criticize Obama, and instead should be whining about less egregious errors that were made a decade ago?

Criticize Obama all you like on legitimate issues; but don't sit there behind your computer and tell me that more American military have been killed under Obama than Bush while ignoring the astounding number of deaths from the war in Iraq. It's dishonest and downright disgusting.

"Over twice as many US soldier have been killed in Afghanistan under Barack Obama than under George W. Bush.
1954 U.S. soldiers have been lost so far in the Afghanistan war according to icasualties
1324 of those deaths occurred in less than 3 1/2 years under the Obama Regime while only 630 of those deaths occurred in 8 years under George W. Bush.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...d-under-bush-in-8-years-yet-no-media-outrage/

You still don't -- or won't -- get it. Obama committed more troops to Afghanistan than Bush did; therefore, more Americans have died in Afghanistan during Obama's tenure. If you can't wrap your little head around that, then you're beyond my help. Stick with your phony logic. I really couldn't give a shit what a shameless hack like you believes.

You still don't -- or won't -- get it. Obama committed more troops to Afghanistan than Bush did; therefore, more Americans have died in Afghanistan during Obama's tenure. If you can't wrap your little head around that, then you're beyond my help. Stick with your phony logic. I really couldn't give a shit what a shameless hack like you believes.

Oh I get what you're saying, it's just completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with the bottom line...

Yup, Obama committed more troops to Afghanistan, and he has presided over more military dying than Bush did.

What happened to your retarded insistence that more military HAVEN'T died under Obama? Did you give that one up? Is this your new line? "Well of COURSE more people died...Obama COMMITTED more people!"

Well duh.

So what exactly does it say that George W. Bush did not provide the body armor neccessary, yet lost 625 American's in 8 years while our military does have the proper body armor now, and we have lost 1,474 in only 3 years under Obama?

You're actually defeating yourself with your own argument. :lol:

What does it say? Well, it's not rocket science. Because Bush didn't commit many troops to the war in Afghanistan, and instead sent most of them to Iraq, the number of deaths of US military in Afghanistan under Bush was relatively small compared to the number of deaths in Iraq. Because Obama committed troops to Afghanistan while drawing down the war in Iraq, the number of US military deaths in Afghanistan under Obama were higher than the number of deaths in Iraq.

It's actually pretty simple to figure out. You're just a slobbering idiot :thup:

Don't cry because you're getting "PWNED"! :lol:

Our ENTIRE military was sent to Afghanistan after 9/11, and - according to you - they did not have the body armor they needed. Yet, they still had exponentially less deaths than under Obama.

The only thing "simple" is your tiny little mind. You're pro-Obama no matter what happens. No matter what facts come out, you just deflect and change the conversation. You're completely incapable of criticizing him for anything.

Oh well, Obama is more important to you than the lives of young men and women....

Again, you're only pwning yourself, you sniveling fool. Bush barely committed troops to Afghanistan. What he did commit, he pulled out to go to Iraq. You have got to be the biggest idiot on USMB. Seriously. That's nothing to be proud of.

Go get raped in the ass by a silver back gorilla, you useless piece of trash.

So were you lying when you said more military HADN'T died under Obama, or are you lying now?

So were you lying when you said more military HADN'T died under Obama, or are you lying now?

More people died under Bush. When we're talking about death tolls, it's a bit dishonest to cherry pick which wars are fair game. All combat deaths are fair game. That includes Iraq -- where over 4000 US troops lost their lives during Bush's tenure. But since you're just a useless piece of shit, parroting the latest right-wing chain mail propaganda talking points, you'll never understand the logic. Don't let me ruin your circle jerk. Squawk away.

angry-parrot-500x406.jpg

the most astounding numbers you'll ever see, and the main stream media refuses to report it (yet they tore apart bush for considerably less than 1/2 of these numbers):

In 8 years under george w. Bush, 625 american military men & women died in afghanistan. In only 3 years under barack hussein obama, 1,474 american military men and women have died in afghanistan. That's right, 70% (for those not good at math) of those that have died in afghanistan, have done so under barack obama - and that was only in 3 years.

Additionally, in 8 years under george w. Bush there were 2,638 americans were injured in afghanistan. In only 3 years under obama, an astounding 14,817 have been injured. 84% of all injuries since the war in afghanistan began have occurred under barack obama.

He's not only killing our freedoms and our economy, he's literally killing our military men and women. Thank god america is sending him home for good in november!

gop hits president on foreign policy

who the fuck started this fucking wars and who the fuck ended the fucking war in iraq and is ending the fucking war in afghanistan? And bringing our troops home alive instead of in body bags?:mad:

Sending him home will not end the mess bush started. Romney will just start where bush left off. Romney will start another war with iran as soon as he can take him pen out and sign the orders.

Rottweiler, do you hear your self talking? This is a most aisine post ever seen on this site.

''mitt romney pledged this week (that) if elected president, he will drive down unemployment to 6% or lower before the end of his first term. Well, it's easy enough to do; all he has to do is re-hire the people he already fired.'' —jay leno
idiot!!!

Hey everybody! Looky here! If I put more ants in this pot of boiling water than I do in that other pot of boiling water, more die in the former than in the latter! It's simply AMAZING!!!

It is sickening and amoral to use our war dead for your petty partisan bullshit.

Well it is true that during the Bush Presidency the Media made sure EVERY newscast had a body count... That policy has strangely vanished after Obama took office, and the OP proves that many more have paid the ultimate sacrifice under Obama's watch. I don't think the OP is being partisan, I think he's making a very valid point.

Not only that, but Obama administration people were demanding that security guards in our embassies be unarmed.

You're a fucking liar.

Keep your head in the sand, JosefK. Everybody else is welcome to read this proof JosefK doesn't want you to know about for his Party loyalty uber alles.

US Marines Guarding Embassy in Cairo Were Not Allowed Live Ammo

Every U.S. embassy abroad normally has a contingent of Marines to guard and protect it.
We already know that our Libyan consulate was devoid of such protection and relied on Libyan security guards who simply shepherded the American personnel into a second location and ran for it…after telling the jihadis exactly where our people were, according to the CBS news report on the story.
Now it comes out that in Egypt, even though the Marines were on duty, they were neutered by being prohibited from carrying live ammo by the express orders of President Obama’s ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson. Who, by the way, was safely in Washington DC when the Cairo embassy was invaded. They were forced to watch as the embassy they had been ordered to protect was stormed and the flag they took an oath to serve was violated.

You're a fucking liar.

Keep your head in the sand, JosefK. Everybody else is welcome to read this proof JosefK doesn't want you to know about for his Party loyalty uber alles.

US Marines Guarding Embassy in Cairo Were Not Allowed Live Ammo

Every U.S. embassy abroad normally has a contingent of Marines to guard and protect it.
We already know that our Libyan consulate was devoid of such protection and relied on Libyan security guards who simply shepherded the American personnel into a second location and ran for it…after telling the jihadis exactly where our people were, according to the CBS news report on the story.
Now it comes out that in Egypt, even though the Marines were on duty, they were neutered by being prohibited from carrying live ammo by the express orders of President Obama’s ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson. Who, by the way, was safely in Washington DC when the Cairo embassy was invaded. They were forced to watch as the embassy they had been ordered to protect was stormed and the flag they took an oath to serve was violated.
JoseFK's head is so far up obamaturds butt that he can't pull it out long enough to see the truth.

Forum List

Back