Obama is NOT who you think he is

Big Bad Saul Alinsky and "the world as it is"

...and then we have all these Right Wing Lunatics @ USMB ranting and raving about the influence of 'radical' Saul Alinsky on Obama.

:lol: Poor dopes, fed spin by FAUX News and the right wing noise machine...they buy the whole bs story...

Big Bad Saul Alinsky - advocate of community organizing in "the world as it is and not as we would like it to be."

Radical!!!!! :rofl:

By 2001, if there was any maxim from community organizing that Obama lived by, it was the Realpolitik commandment of Saul Alinsky, the founding practitioner of community organizing, to operate in “the world as it is and not as we would like it to be.”

How Chicago politics shaped Barack Obama : The New Yorker
But you retards got it wrong. You don't operate in the United States of America as it is...you operate in the United Soviets of Amerika as you'd like it to be.

Alinsky was not a good guy.

You guys are stupid.

There, I said it.

I said it because it's true.

You guys are stupid.

...and then we have all these Right Wing Lunatics @ USMB ranting and raving about the influence of 'radical' Saul Alinsky on Obama.

:lol: Poor dopes, fed spin by FAUX News and the right wing noise machine...they buy the whole bs story...

Big Bad Saul Alinsky - advocate of community organizing in "the world as it is and not as we would like it to be."

By 2001, if there was any maxim from community organizing that Obama lived by, it was the Realpolitik commandment of Saul Alinsky, the founding practitioner of community organizing, to operate in “the world as it is and not as we would like it to be.”

How Chicago politics shaped Barack Obama : The New Yorker
But you retards got it wrong. You don't operate in the United States of America as it is...you operate in the United Soviets of Amerika as you'd like it to be.

Alinsky was a subversive. Obama bought into his tripe.

Indeed. You think he's a good President.

He is not.

still struggling with reading and comprehension...

who you think he is

not

what you think he is

:eusa_whistle:
No struggle. You're full of shit.

You can be a mindless cheerleader for The One all you like. Normal people aren't buying your crap.

bush_college_cheerleader.jpg

Alinsky was a subversive. Obama bought into his tripe.

Yup. No question.

still struggling with reading and comprehension...

who you think he is

not

what you think he is

:eusa_whistle:
No struggle. You're full of shit.

You can be a mindless cheerleader for The One all you like. Normal people aren't buying your crap.

bush_college_cheerleader.jpg
I'll see your cheerleader and raise you a Mach 1.25 interceptor pilot:

bush_pilot_052300.jpg

Not bad for a former cheerleader, huh? Too bad Dante has nothing like that on his resume. He just has "raising awareness by posting on the internet".

I'm not a fan of the current status. But I was no fan of Reagan whatsoever either. In my eyes he began the tilt towards the corporations and wealthy. Surely had no use for the middle class.

Forum List

Back