Obama is not a true Muslim

islam4ever

Sep 18, 2010
Dubai
He continues to fight Muslims, which is why we cannot regard him as a Muslim.

He must repent by going in pilgrimage to Mecca.

Just waiting for you wahabbists to issue the fatwah ordering his death. :rolleyes:

and no treaty is binding after 7 years with an infidel. After all, they're not really human.

Is it me, or is the quality of trolls going down as their numbers go up?

No, it's not you. We're definitely not getting the quality of troll these days. We need to address this. We're taking quantity over quality - personally, I think that's a mistake.

No, it's not you. We're definitely not getting the quality of troll these days. We need to address this. We're taking quantity over quality - personally, I think that's a mistake.

All we ask is a little quality entertainment. It doesn't seem like much.

I think they're just plain lazy and selfish.

I blame Dis. The deteriorating quality seems to coincide with her newly gained 'Admin' status. :eusa_whistle:

He continues to fight Muslims, which is why we cannot regard him as a Muslim.

He must repent by going in pilgrimage to Mecca.
Muslims have permission to lie to infidels.

Al-taqiyya.

If it futhers the cause? Absolutely.

Lying and deception of infidels (taqiyya) is encouraged. This may take many forms, including outright lies, feigned moderation, and condemnation of terrorist attacks to the Kaffir while rejoicing with fellow Muslims.

I suspect the Caliph Barack, has grander Plans. ;)

I hear he want's to remake Mecca, Green.

I blame Dis. The deteriorating quality seems to coincide with her newly gained 'Admin' status. :eusa_whistle:

It was going downhill long before Dis' Admin status. I blame Booosh.

Forum List

Back