Obama Is Never Going To Be "Our" President

Obama was a community agitator. His politics are based on racial and geographic division. He has never worked a real job and has no understanding of the day to day struggles of average American's. Because he has never been one. Professional college student and agitator who became a leftist darling because of his Harvard degree and his mixed race. He had advantages and political privileges that others do not have.

I would say that he is more a man of the people than anyone in the Bush family. Wearily elitists who never had to work for anything in their lives.

Why? You are just daydreaming. Go ahead and make an argument.
He's ALWAYS saying there must have been some exceptions to the rule as if that matters.
and you agreed with me in another thread that YES there would logically be Conservatives who sided with liberals during the revolutionary war....but being a violent person is just something a liberal cannot possibly be?...i love how some people just seem to know,without a doubt, the mindset of people who lived centuries ago.....as Spock would say...."Fascinating".....
Of course we're generalizing, but at least 80-90% of liberals are great, and ditto conservatives are either a-holes or misguided/brainwashed/ignorant/careless- poor things.
we were talking about the people 200 years ago,not today....but come out here to cal frankie....i will introduce you to a few self righteous my shit dont stink liberals who you will want to punch in the face after talking to them for a few minutes....you may be right about many conservatives of today....many dont like a lot of people...
I know the type lol... and those too. I need a couple years off...
yes.gif

Obama was a community agitator. His politics are based on racial and geographic division. He has never worked a real job and has no understanding of the day to day struggles of average American's. Because he has never been one. Professional college student and agitator who became a leftist darling because of his Harvard degree and his mixed race. He had advantages and political privileges that others do not have.

I would say that he is more a man of the people than anyone in the Bush family. Wearily elitists who never had to work for anything in their lives.
well he may have been in the beginning,but like all people in politics,after a few years around the other assholes and making a very nice living....he and wife are now with the attitude..."hey i tried,so lets see what we can do for us,we only have a short time left".....

That's correct. Those who championed the need to take the country back after the 2008 elections will never accept him as the leader of the free world. They pledged to do every thing they could to make him unsuccessful in everything he he tried. Even if the policies were supported in the past. No cooperation. That he overcame such treacherous behavior only ensures his place among the best we've had.

[

So you folks keep saying.

Go do some research on this board for posts made in 2008. Your mob was saying there was no way Obama would win. He did. Fast forward four years. Same story. Some folk have a record of getting it wrong. I ain't one of 'em...

All of which has nothing to do with my opinion, he is as anti American as he can be.

No, he is not anti-American. He's just not pro-neocon whackjob, which isn't a bad thing IMO..

Obama Is Never Going To Be "Our" President

That's what all the anti-Americans say. That's why they fly the confederate flag. That's also why the MAJORITY won't vote for their nominee for POTUS. Down in flames.

And by the act of labeling someone as "anti American," you simply make the OPs point for him. Denigrating people for their opposing beliefs, and labeling them as "anti" this and "abnormal" that. No, I am not "anti American" for believing differently than you.

You may as well be anti "anyone who doesn't agree with me."

Get used to that.

Forum List

Back