Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as Republicans try to ignore it......Obama has delivered

Trying to say nothing that has happened had anything to do with Obama shows blatant partisanship. Obama made definitive calls that prevented a Depression and ended a stock market panic

Obama is the first President in 75 years of trying to pass a universal healthcare plan

And yes....After nine years of trying....He got Bin Laden

oh brother, he delivered us a CRAP sandwich which will put our grandchildren into slavery to the Federal government (ObamaCare), give them piss poor health care and has now saddled them unimaginable DEPT..
oh yeah, all HALE Obama...explain to your grandchildren how you brought this down on them

oh but hey don't forget, Obama led the charge in the field with our military to get bin Laden

Health care isn't slavery.

It's life saving.
No healthcare is not slavery, but when it's controlled by a single entity and they can then control every aspect of your life from birth to death that is slavery.

oh brother, he delivered us a CRAP sandwich which will put our grandchildren into slavery to the Federal government (ObamaCare), give them piss poor health care and has now saddled them unimaginable DEPT..
oh yeah, all HALE Obama...explain to your grandchildren how you brought this down on them

oh but hey don't forget, Obama led the charge in the field with our military to get bin Laden

It's life saving.

just explain to your grandchildren how you sold them into slavery to the Federal Government

Not me, I train them is the use of a firearm.

It's life saving.

just explain to your grandchildren how you sold them into slavery to the Federal Government

Only a conservative sees how real slavery..really isn't slavery..it's a means to progress a culture..and health care isn't health care but slavery.

We saw a fine example of that in Jan Brewer..when she cut off health care from 2 Americans, killing them..and saving them from what she viewed as "slavery".

My take..is that those people would rather be alive today. As do their families..I bet.

None of what you hoped for can be laid at the feet of Obama.

The economy would have recovered (much faster by many economists) regardless, the stock market is not the economy, Obama did not kill Usama, other people did that for him and we DO NOT Have universal healthcare.

When Romney gets elected, it is the hope of a vast majority of Americans that we won't have that POS legislation either.

As much as Republicans try to ignore it......Obama has delivered

Trying to say nothing that has happened had anything to do with Obama shows blatant partisanship. Obama made definitive calls that prevented a Depression and ended a stock market panic

Obama is the first President in 75 years of trying to pass a universal healthcare plan

And yes....After nine years of trying....He got Bin Laden

Zzzzzzzzzzzz...........:razz:

It's life saving.

Explain to your grandchildren how Republicans want to let them die if they are uninsured

It's life saving.

Explain to your grandchildren how Republicans want to let them die if they are uninsured

Kids, here is how it works. If you rely on government, your going to get government.

If you watch was is needed relative to health care...and are disciplined...you'll be O.K.

I know plenty of people who are uninsured and who do quite well even when they get sick.

So what was your stupid point ?

If you are old enough to remember, I am, I remember the Jimmy Carter/ Ronald Reagan race, when the media was claiming it was a toss up right up until election day. On election day I was planning for a very long night. I got off work at 5pm and before I could get home to watch the returns they called it for Reagan, it was a massive landslide election. It was called before they could close the polls in California. I was and am in Colorado.

Also remember, we had an economy that was in the tank, I think it's worse now. Jobs, the debt and the economy are what's on the average person's mind, to hell with the social issues, social issues mean nothing when you can't keep a roof over your family's head and food on the table and that's where we are at right now.

The media hypes this because they are in the tank for Obama but too, they have to keep their ratings up and if they were to tell us the truth we would turn them off.

Last edited:

People die everyday with healthcare coverage.

Is that the Republican plan now?

Rich people die too, remember Steve Jobs, no one, no one, is denied health care, cancer treatment, etc. There is no hospital, no doctor or no nurse that would turn away a person because they can't pay or don't have insurance. Medicaid picks up the bill. Your argument is an uniformed one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back