Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

same thing they said in 2008.

No. You gave us Hope and change

Don't you remember?

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

Don't you remember?

I HOPED the Stock Market would recover........and it DOUBLED
I HOPED that we would not go into a Depression........and the economy reversed
I HOPED bin Laden would not celebrate the tenth anniversary of 9-11......Obama killed he SOB
I HOPED we would finally get universal healthcare.......and we did

NOW that's a CHANGE!

Don't you remember?

I HOPED bin Laden would not celebrate the tenth anniversary of 9-11......Obama killed he SOB

NOW that's a CHANGE!
None of what you hoped for can be laid at the feet of Obama.

The economy would have recovered (much faster by many economists) regardless, the stock market is not the economy, Obama did not kill Usama, other people did that for him and we DO NOT Have universal healthcare.

When Romney gets elected, it is the hope of a vast majority of Americans that we won't have that POS legislation either.

Don't you remember?

NOW that's a CHANGE!

S&P is still below 2004 highs
The economy is stuck at low/no growth with 40+ months of 8%+ unemployment
UBL? Whatever.
I thought we didn't get universal healthcare?

How did I know when I clicked on the link, there would be some bullshit on the other end.

And there was.

For the record. There are two points where a challenger has to be at his high points.

1) When he clinches his party's nomination.

2) When he has his convention.

McCain pulled ahead of Obama at both these points, and so did Kerry.

So far, Mittens hasn't. He has run consistantly behind the President nearly the entire run of this campaign.

The polls have been neck and neck. We all know now you are a liar, you've been flushed out big time.

Why don't you stop lying and just post your heart. Just stop lying. It's painful to witness.

Only thing painful to witness is you weirding out...

The polls have not been "neck and neck". In fact, Romney has never surpassed Obama in the RCP Average of all polls. And RCP does some very creative stuff to make it look more competitive than it is.

How did I know when I clicked on the link, there would be some bullshit on the other end.

And there was.

For the record. There are two points where a challenger has to be at his high points.

1) When he clinches his party's nomination.

2) When he has his convention.

McCain pulled ahead of Obama at both these points, and so did Kerry.

So far, Mittens hasn't. He has run consistantly behind the President nearly the entire run of this campaign.

The polls have been neck and neck. We all know now you are a liar, you've been flushed out big time.

Why don't you stop lying and just post your heart. Just stop lying. It's painful to witness.

Only thing painful to witness is you weirding out...

The polls have not been "neck and neck". In fact, Romney has never surpassed Obama in the RCP Average of all polls. And RCP does some very creative stuff to make it look more competitive than it is.

JoeBitch is a dutiful follower.

Mindless sheep laugh at him.

:lol:

The reason you are ignore is because you never add anything to a conversation...

Just needed to check to make sure that is still the case.

JoeBitch is evidently of the belief that it is engaged in communication.

:lmao:

Here are some helpful hints, just for a brain dead piece of crap like you, you fucking imbecile.

First, provide SOME clue to the readers as to whom you are attempting to address yourself.

Secondly, "you are ignore" is not part of our lexicon. Consider remedial grade school.

Thirdly, if you wish to claim that you have somebody on ignore, it is generally a good idea not to reply to them (for that tips your hand that you lack honesty).

Don't you remember?

NOW that's a CHANGE!

The economy would have recovered (much faster by many economists) regardless, the stock market is not the economy, Obama did not kill Usama, other people did that for him and we DO NOT Have universal healthcare.

When Romney gets elected, it is the hope of a vast majority of Americans that we won't have that POS legislation either.

Osama didn't knock down the buildings. Other people did that for him.

He still got the credit. Along with a 2 shots and a splash.

Much to the disappointment of conservatives. Their hero is dead.

When Obama won in 2008 he was like the world's biggest superstar. Even here in Brazil people were very excited about him. Now, he's a poor excuse for what he used to be and no one can deny it, even the most passionate democrat and Obama supporter.

NOW that's a CHANGE!

yes, and those people are dead thanks to George W. Bush's policies.

Policies that Obama continues to practice. However, Obama did NOT kill Usama, he did NOT even enact the policies that killed Usama.

I suppose he should blame Bush for Usama's death too!

Nice try. Utter failure. Some might say....

Epic failure...

Ouch! Obama must be shaking in his golf shoes.

Those polls can't uncover the independents and undecided.

Most of which will break for Romney....historically supported and just given that Obama has been steadily pissing off the independent vote for over a year.

yes, and those people are dead thanks to George W. Bush's policies.

Policies that Obama continues to practice. However, Obama did NOT kill Usama, he did NOT even enact the policies that killed Usama.

I suppose he should blame Bush for Usama's death too!

Nice try. Utter failure. Some might say....

Epic failure...

Oh really? Which policy was that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/04/washington/04intel.html

WASHINGTON, July 3 — The Central Intelligence Agency has closed a unit that for a decade had the mission of hunting Osama bin Laden and his top lieutenants, intelligence officials confirmed Monday.

The unit, known as Alec Station, was disbanded late last year and its analysts reassigned within the C.I.A. Counterterrorist Center, the officials said

So his policy was to look for him in Iraq? Eh?

Could it be he didn't want to find the brother of a business partner?

Arbusto Energy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Or the agent of his father's and Ronald Reagan's administration against the Soviets in Afghanistan?

Nostalgia sucks..don't it?

Ain't it something though..that most of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, as did Bin Laden..and they also had an agent financing the operation..but nothing happened to them?

Saudi Arabia and American Conservatives..two peas in a pod.

Has anybody been able to get an Obamaphile to explain why, at this point, the incumbent is not walking away with it?

Why the fuck is this a "close" race EVEN IF the incumbent is, nominally, in the lead just before the opponent's convention?

71 days to go -- and the INCUMBENT President is doing this poorly.

Why?

And that gets us back to the media. At what point will they finally start asking if Barack Obama needs a campaign shake up? Because if it was Mitt Romney in the same boat, they sure as hell would. In fact, there have already been two different media cycles about Romney needing a campaign shake up and not one about Barack Obama.

Why? The simple truth remains the vast majority of the media is more sympathetic to and friendly with Team Obama and would hate to ruffle the feathers of friends. It’s one of the greatest thing Mitt Romney has going for him right now.

Is it possible that even the most loyal in the media have admitted to themselves that they've been backing a loser - big time? Isn't that basically what Tapper and others are beginning to say? If so, I suspect they're not so gung-ho on having him be reelected thus no serious calls for a campaign shake-up. Just leave him alone and wait it out. If they say nothing, they can't be accused of anything.

You can't find any liberals who think Obama is in trouble. You can only find some conservatives who say liberals really think Obama is in trouble.

The polls are especially good for Obama if you leave out the historically inaccurate Rasmussen and Gallup polls.

Gallup is biased because they leave out non-telephone households completely, and those households skew overwhelmingly Democratic. That knocks off 3% from the Dems.

Rasmussen is the only pollster to inexplicably show a Republican advantage in party affiliation. That's about a 5% tilt.

All the other pollsters, FOX included, cluster together closely. There aren't any liberal outlier polls similar to Gallup and Rasmussen. Rasmussen usually pulls it together on election eve to get a good poll, but Gallup stinks right up to the end.

The "likely voter" model is always tricky. Since everyone is going to interpret that in a way most favorable to their candidate's prospects, I'll pass on talking about it.

Today's Obama E-Mail:
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I'm out there talking to voters, we talk about what we've done, what we plan to do over the next four years, and why the other guys have dangerous plans to go back to the policies that failed America for almost a decade.

But there is another question that keeps coming up, and you need to know about it: "Why do I see so many more ads for the other guys?"

You don't need me to tell you that the Romney campaign is outraising us -- that billionaire ideologues and corporate interests are piling on tens of millions more in negative ads trashing us, and that all of it means that undecided voters in battleground states like Iowa could be seeing false, misleading, negative attacks at a rate almost twice as often as they hear from us.

Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.

But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.

And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you.
[/FONT]

What the FUCK are you planning to do in the next 4 years? You've been about as clear as mud about your "plans".

And ain't it funny to hear you whine about being outspent?
:D

:cuckoo:

Definitely a desperate candidate.
It's going to be scary ugly in November. Obama's never lost an election before.
Look for him to pull every trick he can think of.

You can't find any liberals who think Obama is in trouble. You can only find some conservatives who say liberals really think Obama is in trouble.

The polls are especially good for Obama if you leave out the historically inaccurate Rasmussen and Gallup polls.

Gallup is biased because they leave out non-telephone households completely, and those households skew overwhelmingly Democratic. That knocks off 3% from the Dems.

Rasmussen is the only pollster to inexplicably show a Republican advantage in party affiliation. That's about a 5% tilt.

All the other pollsters, FOX included, cluster together closely. There aren't any liberal outlier polls similar to Gallup and Rasmussen. Rasmussen usually pulls it together on election eve to get a good poll, but Gallup stinks right up to the end.

The "likely voter" model is always tricky. Since everyone is going to interpret that in a way most favorable to their candidate's prospects, I'll pass on talking about it.

This tell's you the polls are bull shit and even more bull shit is the lie of intentionally limiting crowd size the true polls

PICKET:Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies

Read more: PICKET:Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies - Washington Times

PICKET:Obama camp - We are intentionally limiting crowd size at rallies - Washington Times

Team Obama Spin: Lack Of Supporters At Rallies Because They Are 'Intentionally' Limiting Crowds | Opinion - Conservative

Team Obama spent more than it raised in July, falls behind Romney in cash-on-hand – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Today's Obama E-Mail:
[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]When I'm out there talking to voters, we talk about what we've done, what we plan to do over the next four years, and why the other guys have dangerous plans to go back to the policies that failed America for almost a decade.

But there is another question that keeps coming up, and you need to know about it: "Why do I see so many more ads for the other guys?"

You don't need me to tell you that the Romney campaign is outraising us -- that billionaire ideologues and corporate interests are piling on tens of millions more in negative ads trashing us, and that all of it means that undecided voters in battleground states like Iowa could be seeing false, misleading, negative attacks at a rate almost twice as often as they hear from us.

Last week, when I was in Iowa, voters told me they were feeling it. The numbers back it up: Our side is getting outspent 2-to-1 on the air there.

But the folks asking me about this don't want an explanation -- they want to know what I'm going to do about it.

And the fact is that solving this problem is up to you.
[/FONT]

What the FUCK are you planning to do in the next 4 years? You've been about as clear as mud about your "plans".

And ain't it funny to hear you whine about being outspent?
:D

:cuckoo:

Definitely a desperate candidate.
It's going to be scary ugly in November. Obama's never lost an election before.
Look for him to pull every trick he can think of.

He's been very clear about his plans actually. His plans were accidentally caught on mic when he told former Russian President Demetri Medvedev that he would give current President Vladamir Putin everything he wanted, if Putin would just back off and wait until after his final election (ie the American people are going to be outraged at my plans, and rather than be honest with them and let them decide the course of the nation as the constitution intended, I'm going to lie to them about EVERYTHING and then fuck them in the ass hard when I no longer have to worry about re-election).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back