Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
no_more_years_anti_obama_bumper_sticker-p128800439863750107en8ys_400.jpg

Oh. Well it's a little tough to take an "article" that uses the phrase "President FailureTeleprompter" very seriously.

Might as well read an "article" by Ed Schultz, same level of credibility.

I had the impression that you were a bit more elevated than the whining pussies like LonelyLaughable.

Waaah. He used "FailureTeleprompter" and therefore, EVERY THING he posted is erroneous.

I withdraw my respect for your ability to think on your own. Musta been a mirage.

Indeed, referring to me as "smart" comes with inherent risks. You should talk to my mother in law.

Probably safe to say, however, that opinion pieces by partisan ideologues have roughly zero value.

But run with it, by all means.

Red is for Romney-Ryan:

A presidential election prediction model developed by two University of Colorado professors points to a big win for GOP presidential contender Mitt Romney in November.

The model, the only of its kind to use more than one state-level economic indicator, has correctly predicted the winner of every presidential election since 1980.

It predicts Romney winning the electoral college by a 320-218 margin and winning 52.9 percent of the popular vote when only the two major parties’ candidates are considered, the Associated Press reported Thursday.

Romney, it concluded, will win every state currently considered by pollsters to be a swing state, including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, Colorado, New Hampshire and North Carolina.

electoral-college-png1.jpg

University of Colorado model points to big Romney win | The Daily Caller

Analysis of election factors points to Romney win, University of Colorado study says | University of Colorado Boulder

Just bumping this post. :cool:

It's very hard to see the forest for the trees. :D

I had the impression that you were a bit more elevated than the whining pussies like LonelyLaughable.

Waaah. He used "FailureTeleprompter" and therefore, EVERY THING he posted is erroneous.

I withdraw my respect for your ability to think on your own. Musta been a mirage.

Indeed, referring to me as "smart" comes with inherent risks. You should talk to my mother in law.

Probably safe to say, however, that opinion pieces by partisan ideologues have roughly zero value.

Aye__ I had such hopes for New Jersey, Massachussetts and New Mexico too :lol:

I think Nevada is for Romney; or did that model account for the SEIU fixing the vote like they did for Harry Reid?

Ouch! Obama must be shaking in his golf shoes.

Those polls can't uncover the independents and undecided.

Most of which will break for Romney....historically supported and just given that Obama has been steadily pissing off the independent vote for over a year.

From what I have observed of the board the short time I have been here there are Mitt supporters and Obama supporters. Then there are some who don't like either side but are brutally attacked by the Mitt supporters when they speak, Dissent would be a good example of this. Looks likes Mitt's circled wagons are get tighter and tighter.

Obama don't have to campaign. Romney's opponents in the primaries expose him as as a liar, corrupt and stupid. All Obama has to do is sit back and wait. His record speaks for him. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20% in economic recovery since day one instead of a depression and the stimulus created 3 million jobs, affordable healthcare for all, OBl is dead and not planning any attacks and GM is alive and paying off, troops home alive and not in flag drapped caskets.
Trying to convience me that Obama has failed is like trying to convience me that there is not GOD.

Obama's record? Are you serious???? You lefties who claim that Bush destroyed this country maintained a +/- 5% unemployment rate, a booming stock market despite 9/11 and Katrina, now think that an 8/3% unemployment rate is success??? In fact, you need to do your research - the actual unemployment rate which includes people who have given up trying to get a job or people who are underemployed is over 15%.

As for the 2008 financial crash, you can look into the role that Carter, Clinton, and the Democrats had in bringing down the housing industry by forcing banks to providing mortgages to people who had no way of paying for them all in the name of 'fairness'.

BTW, GM is on the verge of bankruptcy again despite costing the taxpayers over $35 billion.

Do you want to look up the casualties that have occurred in Afghanistan since Obama took over and ramped up the war there?

Do you lefties ever do any research before you spout your garbage?

What was that? GM is on verge of bankruptcy you say?

“The team is assessing the government and looking for ways to make it more efficient and streamlined,” Ashley Parker reports, and many of the members have private sector experience. Chris Liddell, the former chief financial officer of General Motors, is one."
Mitt Romney’s ‘Readiness Project’ | Election 2012

If you are old enough to remember, I am, I remember the Jimmy Carter/ Ronald Reagan race, when the media was claiming it was a toss up right up until election day. On election day I was planning for a very long night. I got off work at 5pm and before I could get home to watch the returns they called it for Reagan, it was a massive landslide election. It was called before they could close the polls in California. I was and am in Colorado.

Also remember, we had an economy that was in the tank, I think it's worse now. Jobs, the debt and the economy are what's on the average person's mind, to hell with the social issues, social issues mean nothing when you can't keep a roof over your family's head and food on the table and that's where we are at right now.

The media hypes this because they are in the tank for Obama but too, they have to keep their ratings up and if they were to tell us the truth we would turn them off.

I am assuming by the 'us' you mean right-wingers, and truer words were never spoken.

Ouch! Obama must be shaking in his golf shoes.

Those polls can't uncover the independents and undecided.

Most of which will break for Romney....historically supported and just given that Obama has been steadily pissing off the independent vote for over a year.

From what I have observed of the board the short time I have been here there are Mitt supporters and Obama supporters. Then there are some who don't like either side but are brutally attacked by the Mitt supporters when they speak, Dissent would be a good example of this. Looks likes Mitt's circled wagons are get tighter and tighter.

I would thank you for the thank you naturegirl but attacking people simply for disagreeing with you is not a good thing and when you have fewer wagons your circle gets smaller and smaller, also not a good thing.

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

Care to take me up on my bet on sig lines then or will you pussy out like you always do?

Like anyone believes you'd live up to your word. You'd just start another account to troll with. I posted your bet for others and if nobody has taken it then that's on you. B/C there's plenty of conservatives who think Romney will win.

It's because you're all pussies who talk a big game but run and hide when asked to back it up. Right Klanny?

^^^

I don't speak troll. Clearly they know a lying piece of shit when they see one. No self respecting conservative would "hail Obama" yet you're more than willing to "hail Romney." That tells us all we need to know about your lack of f'ing conviction. Isn't that right psychopath?

I've linked to the same research several times, usually in response to the left wing claiming that 'all the research' points to an Obama win. Interestingly, they keep ignoring it.

Bump. :eusa_whistle:

People die everyday with healthcare coverage.

Is that the Republican plan now?

It's God's plan, idiot. People die, even with the best insurance obama can provide.

Yes, they do.

But they die a lot faster if they don't get regular checkups and routine treatment and easy access to medication.

Which is why America has the lowest life expectency in the Industrialized world and an infant mortality rate higher than some third world countries.

All of which you seem to be fine with, as long as the wealthy make a profit, I guess.

I've linked to the same research several times, usually in response to the left wing claiming that 'all the research' points to an Obama win. Interestingly, they keep ignoring it.

We ignore it because it's stupid.

Romney hasn't passed up Obama in the RCP Average ONCE this year. Not when he clinched the nomination, not when he had his convention. (McCain and Kerry did both, and they still both lost.)

The states that the Democrats have won the last five elections make up 242 Electoral votes.

The states they've won 4 out of 5 times are an additional 15 votes.

All Obama needs is 13 more. Any one of four states gets him there.

Romney, on the other hand, has to win every state McCain won, and then win every state Bush won both times. And frankly, with 10% of Republicans refusing to vote for him because he's a Mormon, that ain't gonna happen.

We ignore it because it's stupid.

Romney hasn't passed up Obama in the RCP Average ONCE this year. Not when he clinched the nomination, not when he had his convention. (McCain and Kerry did both, and they still both lost.)

The states that the Democrats have won the last five elections make up 242 Electoral votes.

The states they've won 4 out of 5 times are an additional 15 votes.

All Obama needs is 13 more. Any one of four states gets him there.

Romney, on the other hand, has to win every state McCain won, and then win every state Bush won both times. And frankly, with 10% of Republicans refusing to vote for him because he's a Mormon, that ain't gonna happen.

It's actually perfectly valid, academic, peer reviewed, research that has accurately predicted the outcome of every election since 1980. That's not 'stupid', but you clearly are.

Were you not a rabid Gingrich supporter? And you now expect everyone to take you seriously? I find that hysterically funny.

Were you not a rabid Gingrich supporter? And you now expect everyone to take you seriously? I find that hysterically funny.

Again, I consider stopping the Mormon Cult's lust for power more important than any faker than wrestling idealogical considerations... that you are too stupid to understand that is kind of your problem.

I vote for people, not idealogies. I still don't know if we are getting Teabagger Mitt or Gayer-than-Ted Mitt from 1994. They guy is more flexible than Barbie.

Come to think of it, he kind of looks like a Ken Doll. do they make magic underwear for ken and Barbie?

Again, I consider stopping the Mormon Cult's lust for power more important than any faker than wrestling idealogical considerations... that you are too stupid to understand that is kind of your problem.

I vote for people, not idealogies. I still don't know if we are getting Teabagger Mitt or Gayer-than-Ted Mitt from 1994. They guy is more flexible than Barbie.

Come to think of it, he kind of looks like a Ken Doll. do they make magic underwear for ken and Barbie?

good grief, Ken dolls, teabagger and Palin is a MLIF
you are heading into the gutter with the rest of your buddies

good grief, Ken dolls, teabagger and Palin is a MLIF
you are heading into the gutter with the rest of your buddies

Actually, Palin is more of a GILF, but she so stupid, who'd want to spend time with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back