Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I think he'll need it, but Obama could just run loops of Mitt contradicting himself on every major issue.....including health care reform..........to combat Mitt's campaign of lies.

Would any of you nutters who are pre-accusing Obama of using every trick in the book like to suggest what those tricks are? Then we could know if you are right. How about it?

Obama don't have to campaign. Romney's opponents in the primaries expose him as as a liar, corrupt and stupid. All Obama has to do is sit back and wait. His record speaks for him. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20% in economic recovery since day one instead of a depression and the stimulus created 3 million jobs, affordable healthcare for all, OBl is dead and not planning any attacks and GM is alive and paying off, troops home alive and not in flag drapped caskets.
Trying to convience me that Obama has failed is like trying to convience me that there is not GOD.

this tell's you the polls are bull shit and even more bull shit is the lie of intentionally limiting crowd size the true polls

crowd size is the true poll?

Cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo ...

Need we remind you of the crowds palin drew?
the fact that obama's idiots are saying they are intentionally restricting the crowds

the fact he's not taking in the money like he once was.
That is the true poll.

Obama don't have to campaign. Romney's opponents in the primaries expose him as as a liar, corrupt and stupid. All Obama has to do is sit back and wait. His record speaks for him. Unemployment at 8.3% instead of 20% in economic recovery since day one instead of a depression and the stimulus created 3 million jobs, affordable healthcare for all, OBl is dead and not planning any attacks and GM is alive and paying off, troops home alive and not in flag drapped caskets.
Trying to convience me that Obama has failed is like trying to convience me that there is not GOD.

Obama's record? Are you serious???? You lefties who claim that Bush destroyed this country maintained a +/- 5% unemployment rate, a booming stock market despite 9/11 and Katrina, now think that an 8/3% unemployment rate is success??? In fact, you need to do your research - the actual unemployment rate which includes people who have given up trying to get a job or people who are underemployed is over 15%.

As for the 2008 financial crash, you can look into the role that Carter, Clinton, and the Democrats had in bringing down the housing industry by forcing banks to providing mortgages to people who had no way of paying for them all in the name of 'fairness'.

BTW, GM is on the verge of bankruptcy again despite costing the taxpayers over $35 billion.

Do you want to look up the casualties that have occurred in Afghanistan since Obama took over and ramped up the war there?

Do you lefties ever do any research before you spout your garbage?

Not that I think he'll need it, but Obama could just run loops of Mitt contradicting himself on every major issue.....including health care reform..........to combat Mitt's campaign of lies.

Would any of you nutters who are pre-accusing Obama of using every trick in the book like to suggest what those tricks are? Then we could know if you are right. How about it?

The left is delusional. Obama's campaign has made accusations of Romney being a felon and a murder and when called out for being disgusting and baseless accusations Obama bold faced lied and says no one in his campaign ever called Romney a felon.

The fact he hasn't a clue what his own deputy campaign manager is saying on national television is a stunning admission of ignorance or yet another display of dishonesty.

English is my second language, but I'll have to correct you here. The correct is "Obama doesn't have to campaign."

No. You gave us Hope and change

Don't you remember?

I HOPED the Stock Market would recover........and it DOUBLED
I HOPED that we would not go into a Depression........and the economy reversed
I HOPED bin Laden would not celebrate the tenth anniversary of 9-11......Obama killed he SOB
I HOPED we would finally get universal healthcare.......and we did

NOW that's a CHANGE!
None of what you hoped for can be laid at the feet of Obama.

The economy would have recovered (much faster by many economists) regardless, the stock market is not the economy, Obama did not kill Usama, other people did that for him and we DO NOT Have universal healthcare.

When Romney gets elected, it is the hope of a vast majority of Americans that we won't have that POS legislation either.

As much as Republicans try to ignore it......Obama has delivered

Trying to say nothing that has happened had anything to do with Obama shows blatant partisanship. Obama made definitive calls that prevented a Depression and ended a stock market panic

Obama is the first President in 75 years of trying to pass a universal healthcare plan

And yes....After nine years of trying....He got Bin Laden

America best pray devoutly that Pres. Obama loses, because if he doesn't lose, we all will.

You think his first term was over reaching of authority, as a lame duck president watch out.:eusa_whistle:

And, worse yet, until recently, I imagined that the SCOTUS would reign in his lawless behavior.
They fooled us...... Don't expect help from the courts anymore.
I think we should learn a lesson from the battle of Athens 1946

The same tricks the (R)s are already being accused of, and the election hasn't even happened yet......
Voter fraud/suppression, for starters.
Then, like the last (D) that lost, there will be recounts and law suits

And if UE was 18% you'd be saying that it's better than 30%
:cuckoo:

BUDGET

JOBS

DEBT

DEFICIT

AFGHANISTAN

DRONES

abaa-gif.jpg

Ouch! Obama must be shaking in his golf shoes.

Those polls can't uncover the independents and undecided.

Most of which will break for Romney....historically supported and just given that Obama has been steadily pissing off the independent vote for over a year.

And Romney hasn't?

Guy, this song gets sung every year... "Oh, just wait until the independents break for my guy"... and it never happens.

Usually, the guy who leads through most of the cycle usually wins, and Romney's performance is a lot weaker than McCain's or Kerry's.

I HOPED bin Laden would not celebrate the tenth anniversary of 9-11......Obama killed he SOB

NOW that's a CHANGE!

The economy would have recovered (much faster by many economists) regardless, the stock market is not the economy, Obama did not kill Usama, other people did that for him and we DO NOT Have universal healthcare.

When Romney gets elected, it is the hope of a vast majority of Americans that we won't have that POS legislation either.

Trying to say nothing that has happened had anything to do with Obama shows blatant partisanship. Obama made definitive calls that prevented a Depression and ended a stock market panic

Obama is the first President in 75 years of trying to pass a universal healthcare plan

oh brother, he delivered us a CRAP sandwich which will put our grandchildren into slavery to the Federal government (ObamaCare), give them piss poor health care and has now saddled them unimaginable DEPT..
oh yeah, all HALE Obama...explain to your grandchildren how you brought this down on them

oh but hey don't forget, Obama led the charge in the field with our military to get bin Laden

Last edited:

NOW that's a CHANGE!

How do you know he has prevented a depression? Some say the US is headed to a major depression, even worse than the one of 1929. People like Peter Schieff and others. About bin Laden... he was caught, the president deserves some credit for it, but not ALL the credit. If he were smart he would praise everyone who made it possible... instead of just act like a super narcisist.

I've seen better grammar in a ransom note. :disbelief:

oh brother, he delivered us a CRAP sandwich which will put our grandchildren into slavery to the Federal government (ObamaCare), give them piss poor health care and has now saddled them unimaginable DEPT..
oh yeah, all HALE Obama...explain to your grandchildren how you brought this down on them

oh but hey don't forget, Obama led the charge in the field with our military to get bin Laden

Health care isn't slavery.

It's life saving.

Health care isn't slavery.

It's life saving.

just explain to your grandchildren how you sold them into slavery to the Federal Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back