Obama Is Losing And Everyone In His Campaign Knows It

Status
Not open for further replies.
The same can be said about the attacks on BHO's character, as "I don't consider defaming Romney's character, misportraying him as anything but a good principled man to be "fair and square"." Both sides were wrong.

"we need to focus on what it takes to enforce laws and lead by principle and example" is exactly right.

"How do we expect to stop this trend if we keep rewarding votes to the worst negative campaigning" reflects both sides negatively campaigned.

"that doesn't mean we should compromise principles in order to get candidates who can "play the game" mischaracterizes that Romney could not play the game of misrepresentation. He could and certainly did.

I agree with "we all lost out" and would have the same problem with Romney "in office where half the nation is not represented or included in the policies he has pushed."

Both sides have to work together, and the minority (whether Dem or Pub) cannot believe as if they equal weight in decision making.

How'd it go?

LMAO - This thread died a year and a half ago. But fuck face...

1334351023943_7785432.png

'Bout the same time Mitt's dream died.......:lol:

What is the deal with LOSER FUCKTARD TROLLS reviving old ass threads like they're in second grade again trying to prove some stupid point that has long since been forgotten?

Fucking idiots, get a grip

You gotta admit, it's pretty funny reading all the rah-rah posts for loser Romney......what a disappointment for the OP and all the rah-rahers....no wonder you don't like to be reminded....:lol::lol:

What is the deal with LOSER FUCKTARD TROLLS reviving old ass threads like they're in second grade again trying to prove some stupid point that has long since been forgotten?

You gotta admit, it's pretty funny reading all the rah-rah posts for loser Romney......what a disappointment for the OP and all the rah-rahers....no wonder you don't like to be reminded....:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU79VeVpklA]Rush: Ignore It Limbaugh Says, Swing State Polls Are Bogus! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU79VeVpklA]Rush: Ignore It Limbaugh Says, Swing State Polls Are Bogus! - YouTube[/ame]

If you believe something long enough and strongly enough, it will happen......:lol::lol:

If you believe something long enough and strongly enough, it will happen......:lol::lol:

Yeah but "El Rushbo" spoke it into the golden EIB microphone. Maybe there was some sort of a mix-up at the polls.

Is there a Presidential Election in 2014?

{Sure, Republicans can win the Senate in 2014. But can they keep it in 2016?}

Sure, Republicans can win the Senate in 2014. But can they keep it in 2016?

This must have a statist in distress....

Not at all. At some point in time you will realize that when it comes to polling and election results, I am completely impassionate.

Whilst you all were sleeping in January, I had already created this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...pared-to-presidential-terms-1855-present.html

Sure doesn't sound like a person in distress to me.

Oh, and the shortening of my name is Stat, not Statist. Thank you.

Story the Media Won't Tell: Obama Is Losing

0519-0906-1808-5745_president_barack_obama_has_a_moment_alone_on_air_force_with_presidential_seal_in_background_o.jpg

The signs are out there. The Obama campaign knows they're losing and they're getting more and more desperate to turn the tide that's moving against them.

They can't ignore the polls, they can't ignore the massive crowds that are showing up for every Romney/Ryan speech.

The media puts a positive spin on bad news and every day a new more ridiculous issue pops up. The latest "The Republican War On Cities".

The rats are just about ready to start jumping ship. By September they'll be in full panic mode.

2012's Great Untold Media Story: Obama Is Losing

Great post. It shows your level of insightfulness.

Look at all the "thanks" you got:

The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to mudwhistle For This Useful Post:
007 (08-27-2012), AquaAthena (08-27-2012), Bigfoot (09-14-2012), CandySlice (08-28-2012), Caroljo (08-26-2012), Conservadude (08-26-2012), CrusaderFrank (08-27-2012), Ernie S. (08-26-2012), freedombecki (08-27-2012), Jackson (08-27-2012), JanPMa (08-26-2012), JimBowie1958 (08-27-2012), Joshuatree (08-26-2012), Jroc (08-26-2012), Liability (08-26-2012), Lovebears65 (08-27-2012), masquerade (08-27-2012), Mr. H. (08-26-2012), Newby (08-27-2012), niteowl (08-26-2012), Rottweiler (08-26-2012), ScreamingEagle (08-26-2012), Stephanie (08-26-2012), The Rabbi (08-27-2012), tjvh (08-27-2012), Toddsterpatriot (08-26-2012), Uncensored2008 (08-27-2012), Votto (03-25-2014), Wolfmoon (09-14-2012

I may be on my own on this but I am going to ignore the "massive crowds" at the Romney speeches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back